• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official He-man Chicken Lovers Club. No Masks Allowed!

90D4D01D-B022-47EC-A5AD-CEC265D0F134.jpeg

This joke has gone too far, but that’s ok....

Grilled chicken
Fried chicken
Smoked chicken
Boiled chicken
Chicken soup
Chicken cordon bleu

It’s like Bubba Gump was right. If he talked about chicken. That shrimp shit you can keep.

Growing up In the upper Midwest steaks were always well done.
I can remember my first medium rare steak as well as my first piece of poon.
Life changing events both!
I want it just at getting to medium rare and no more. You may as well just slap a cow in the face.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I'm on a diet, fuck you.
Then you’re on the wrong diet. May I present to you; https://carnivoremd.com/

My father still eats steaks disguised as shoe leather and it frustrates me to no end. My grandmother did too. We had a cookout years ago and a brat fell into the coals. Of course she ate it

You guys are mean And hurt my FEELINGS you bastards.
Do you need a shoulder to cry on?

Reactions: nikonNUT
Seriously! WTF! Why do we have a chicken thread? In fact I can't understand why anyone would waste their time smoking or grilling sonething fowl. We should have had a BEEF thread.....and not a fat bitch in a thong beef thread. I am talking brisket, steaks and shit! You all mother fuckers dissapoint. You all probably secretly desire Kamala Harris. You all a bunch of sick fucks with your chicken and shit.

Guy in work had a german video of a guy and a chicken, when he was done and put the chicken down the chicken was all fucked up as it walked away. Some sick people in the world if there weren't the video stores would have nothing to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
Seriously! WTF! Why do we have a chicken thread? In fact I can't understand why anyone would waste their time smoking or grilling sonething fowl. We should have had a BEEF thread.....and not a fat bitch in a thong beef thread. I am talking brisket, steaks and shit! You all mother fuckers dissapoint. You all probably secretly desire Kamala Harris. You all a bunch of sick fucks with your chicken and shit.
You obviously didn't see the other thread. Lighten up Francis.

• Haha
Reactions: The D and candyx
Okay.. fine! I agree. The Kamala Harris comment was cold and mean hearted.
Sorry.
Did you put your thong on backwards again? Bet that hurts the boys.

Amen! Last time I was in Vegas... Wait, second to last time I was in Vegas (Last time was Tomahawks at Ruth's Chris) Yvette and I had dinner at Top of the World and did the Prix Fixe 4-course. Server girl comes out and asks about our steaks then mentions that "For $5.00 more you can upgrade to Kobe Ribeyes." Fuck yes!!! Rare, please! Now I will say that there is one well done exception... Burnt Ends. Holy shit!!! How did I miss that blessing from God for so long?

Would you rather talk about eating cock and spotted dick?