• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The official snipers hide “Yo Momma” joke thread.

1666887334105.png

Yo mama is so fat, her x-rays are in Cinemascope!
And she so fugly that when she waddles down the street, even the parking meters flinch!

Your momma is like a fan, turn her on and she blows

Your momma is like a nascar, she burns four rubbers a night

Your momma so dumb, she heard it was chilly out, she went inside and grabbed a bowl

Your momma so dumb, she thought a quarterback was a refund

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
Yo momma’s tits are so large they hang down like a roof tilers nail bag
Yo mommas so ugly:
Her lipstick backs down the tube
When she’s on the beach the tide refuses to come in

• Haha
Reactions: HeavyAssault
Yo momma so fat, I ran out of gas driving around her!
Yo momma so ugly, I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick and someone else pushing!

I’d post a picture of your mom which would be a joke alone, but I don’t think the servers can handle a file that big.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
Your mamas so dumb I found her staring at a bottle of orange juice because it said concentrate

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
Yo momma is so fat that when she went to the beach a whale swam up and sang, "We are family, even though you're fatter than me."

Yo mama so ugly she got turned away from an ugly contest for being professional

• Haha
Reactions: HeavyAssault
Yo mamas so fat she went swimming in the ocean and Spain claimed her as their new world.

Yo momma so fat, she sat on a quarter and a booger came out George Washington’s nose.

Reactions: StealthOwl
Yo momma so ugly, she went to the beauty salon and it took four hours… for an estimate

Reactions: StealthOwl
Yo momma is SO big .....her house coat fits the house better than her.

Paging hecouldgoallthewaywithhismom