• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL Tucker Carlson & Dan Bongino Podcasts Thread

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: notacos4u
Are either talking about action of any kind or solitions or just talking points? Im done with bs polititalk. Im not bashing either i think theyre both good guys but we need action now not talk

Are either talking about action of any kind or solitions or just talking points? Im done with bs polititalk. Im not bashing either i think theyre both good guys but we need action now not talk
So what are you doing?

Looks like talking about action. . .

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Tucker's Episode 5, 6/20/23:

Last edited:
Dan Bongino episode 2035 on 6/20/23:

Talking is action....vocal discourse causes action. It is slow, but it does work. When millions are listening to these guys, even idiots know you have to change something. Support these guys, drive their numbers up. Watch them five times.... make Tucker the highest viewed content on the web.

War and civil unrest sound quick, dirty, and will work, but whats on the other side of that? You hang one from a tree, at what level do you stop hanging? Who decides? Do we hang the leftest children of right leaning parents? Careful what you wish for.

Talking is action..
No, it's talking.
People do it to avoid action.
Talking example: "I should probably take out the trash"
Action example: actually taking the trash out.
at what level do you stop hanging? Who decides?
At the exact point Washington D.C. has been emptied of all politicians.
I think we can all agree on that one.
Do you disagree ?

Dan Bongino- podcast episode 2036 6/21/23:

Tucker Carlson's Twitter Podcast episode 6, 6/22/23

Dan Bongino's Podcast episode 2037, 6/22/23:

Dan Bongino's podcast episode 2038, 6/23/2023:

Tucker's Twitter podcast Episode 7, 6/27/23

Dan Bongino Podcast 2039 on 6/26/23

Dan Bongino Podcast Episode 2040 on 6/27/23

I do wish them well , but nothing will change while it's only talking the other side knows they are doing wrong they don't care .

Next Tucker tape: Andrew Tate interview (has been completed in Romania). Liberals will implode.

Reactions: Milf Dots