• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official Unofficial Annual Horrible Christmas Gift Thread. Now with prizes and unwanted insights into your life.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    I see @Bender already stepped up in my absence. However that thread just seems to lack everything from horrible stories to people making fun of their plight and horrible life decisions that got them to that point; because let's all be honest, Christmas is the litmus test for just how poorly you've chosen literally everything up until this point.

There is a physical prize I will mail you for worst gift.

A few rules:

- Gift cannot be some dumb bullshit like 'I got nothing' or 'I got chlamydia'; unless it's from another dude because then it's just hilarious

- I have to not hate you.

- Visual aides are both appropriate and desired

- We need the full story so don't just give us a 3 word sentence about socks

- Bonus points if someone went to jail (3x points if it's you)

- Bonus points for partially naked wife/Gf pics.

So far Bender is in the lead because it isn't nice to give someone a fake AR that was made out of the metal from a bunch of kosher sardine cans.

Gogogogigogogogogo

Screenshot_20221227-124338_Chrome.jpg

I got one pair of these. But I also got a running vest a gift card for new running shoes for my newest idiotic hobby of ultra marathons.

Im signed up for a 50k in March if anyone is bored enough to join.

ETA: guess this will be one way to find out if The German hates me. Wonder if I could bribe him with homemade Kuchen?

Last edited:
    My dad got me a macys gift card. What the fuck am I going to buy at macys?

Pantyhose for scope glare elimination to evade UN sniper detection cameras when they invade and we go Mel Gibson on them.
    smiley_smartass.gif

ETA: Wonder what the globalist Schwab Inc. soldiers are gonna carry as their field rations. Cricket and roach MREs? Damn, the post skirmish dead enemy carcass raiding is gonna yield a disappointing haul...

View attachment 8031430
    I got one pair of these. But I also got a running vest a gift card for new running shoes for my newest idiotic hobby of ultra marathons.

Im signed up for a 50k in March if anyone is bored enough to join.

ETA: guess this will be one way to find out if The German hates me. Wonder if I could bribe him with homemade Kuchen?
    Wait so you got something useful for your hobby?

Reactions: Slash0311
    My sister got my Dad a little statue of Joe Biden taking a shit.

I got him a pint size game changer.

I won.

Reactions: Average guy
    From my FIL.

Got the same thing a couple years ago as a gag gift along with a couple other cool things. This year, no cool things and it’s no longer funny.

50D94C30-6110-4115-88F1-095F007CA83C.jpeg

Actually have one "worth" entering this year. Supposed to be a Sun Catcher, whatever the fuck that is. Its also the biggest piece of shit with the worst construction and attention to "detail". The holes are all blown out, the wood is terrible and the varnish job looks like it was done by a three year old. I was literally making nicer wood gifts in my granddads shop for people when I was 6. If I wanted a sun catcher it sure as fuck wouldn't be this thing which is slated for the dumpster. It can catch some sun at the dump I guess. Even the dog that got ahold of it gave up on chewing the corners pretty quick because it sucks so bad its not even good enough for a dog chew toy. I laughed that it got chewed before leaving the house. Its not surprising given who it came from, not sure why the fuckwit got us anything at all, but......

Attachments

• 74B89BC7-B90B-4F20-9259-B4A01348B945.jpeg
      74B89BC7-B90B-4F20-9259-B4A01348B945.jpeg
      733.6 KB · Views: 180
    • E01DB122-6D19-4A2F-B1B8-B0D381BF9F2D.jpeg
      E01DB122-6D19-4A2F-B1B8-B0D381BF9F2D.jpeg
      685.2 KB · Views: 180
    Actually have one "worth" entering this year. Supposed to be a Sun Catcher, whatever the fuck that is. Its also the biggest piece of shit with the worst construction and attention to "detail". The holes are all blown out, the wood is terrible and the varnish job looks like it was done by a three year old. I was literally making nicer wood gifts in my granddads shop for people when I was 6. If I wanted a sun catcher it sure as fuck wouldn't be this thing which is slated for the dumpster. It can catch some sun at the dump I guess. Even the dog that got ahold of it gave up on chewing the corners pretty quick because it sucks so bad its not even good enough for a dog chew toy. I laughed that it got chewed before leaving the house. Its not surprising given who it came from, not sure why the fuckwit got us anything at all, but......
    Lol this is right up there with the weird wood thing that was going to be burned on someone's porch last year.

Who gave this to you? It's like they shot the marbles at the plank with a slingshot.

Did they tell you they were about to open an etsy store?

My wife got me some chocolates, a barn coat and three of those cutsie Amethyst geode pieces.. I got her a pallet jack.

Thank you,
    MrSmith

• Haha
    Reactions: Yasherka
    BIL gave it as his families gift to his sister and me. He has a wife and kids, which we gave gifts to each individually and we got that as a couple. His pride and joy of craftsmanship. He went on and on about the work involved. About how it should hang in front of a window in the house, like actually be displayed in our house blocking part of the view. LO-fuckingL. It was all I could do to say that I could do a better job in literally 10 minutes, assuming I wanted to make something so fucking stupid. Then the dog chewed up the corner when I threw it on the ground. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Is it really fair to compare your abilities as a six year old against the abilities of a 3yr old Chinese kid?
    I'm gonna turn you in to the hate crimes division of the Chinese labor Police.💩😀

Is it really fair to compare your abilities as a six year old against the abilities of a 3yr old Chinese kid?
    It's not a fair comparison. The 3-year old Chinese kid works 10 hours a day doing it and so he is much more practiced.

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Mike Casselton
    Now this goes back a year of two. Actually 54 years ago. I asked for an old, beater double barrel shot gun that I could refinish and put on the wall. (Wall decoration only). This is what I got and still have and still have not shot. A Beaumont Vittali.

After first receiving it, i thought I might actually shoot it. Not knowing the round used, I went to the fellow who sold it to my mother. He insisted it was a a.43 Mauser and got a bit upity about my asking. I must say I was really starting to get a bit put out.

Well guess what. The horses behind did not have a clue and it was not chambered in a Mauser round. I found out later in life that It used one of two possible rounds, the 11.3x50Ram Beaumont M71 or the 11x53Rmm Netherlands Beaumont M71/78.

I have a set of dies for one but not the other. Still would need a mold, brass, black powder and gonna hope the primers i have in stock would do

0B2749C8-BD97-4168-9496-49B7D64C9BED.jpeg

Reactions: Jscb1b
    I'm gonna turn you in to the hate crimes division of the Chinese labor Police.💩😀

While the BIL may have the skills of a 3 yo Chinese kid, he certainly can act much less mature. Also, a 3 yo Chinese kid has probably done more real work by 3 the the BIL has in 35 years.

I have spent many an hour in the summer heat, in the back of a loaded aluminum semi trailer manning one. Not on my list of favorite toys for sure.
    I .. uhh .. did put a nice bow on it .......

Romance is not dead!

Thank you,
    MrSmith

Gonna be a tough one to beat right here. It's hard to believe that anyone over 4 years old would give that to someone... I can't remember exactly what that thing was last year but I'm sure it was set on fire...

I got some socks but I like the socks and needed more. We need more legit entries but this "sun catcher" is going to be hard to beat.

Reactions: Badjujuu
    Gonna be a tough one to beat right here. It's hard to believe that anyone over 4 years old would give that to someone... I can't remember exactly what that thing was last year but I'm sure it was set on fire...

I got some socks but I like the socks and needed more. We need more legit entries but this "sun catcher" is going to be hard to beat.
    I believe it was @Lawless pinecone tree that won last year.

Now this goes back a year of two. Actually 54 years ago. I asked for an old, beater double barrel shot gun that I could refinish and put on the wall. (Wall decoration only). This is what I got and still have and still have not shot. A Beaumont Vittali.

After first receiving it, i thought I might actually shoot it. Not knowing the round used, I went to the fellow who sold it to my mother. He insisted it was a a.43 Mauser and got a bit upity about my asking. I must say I was really starting to get a bit put out.

Well guess what. The horses behind did not have a clue and it was not chambered in a Mauser round. I found out later in life that It used one of two possible rounds, the 11.3x50Ram Beaumont M71 or the 11x53Rmm Netherlands Beaumont M71/78.

I have a set of dies for one but not the other. Still would need a mold, brass, black powder and gonna hope the primers i have in stock would do

View attachment 8031764

If you actually want to shoot it, PM me. My work has all the stuff for those.

• Love
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    I got some fine textiles from the far east. They make a great addition to anyone's oversized "people of walmart" uniform.
    20221228_092151.jpg

20221228_092207.jpg

Would you just look at the craftsmanship.
    20221228_093036.jpg

I'm from a Jewish family. I got Moo Goo Gia Pan and a movie on Netflix. I got screwed...I wanted Santa to bring me Peking Duck and all I got was the fucking mushroom and chicken. Sigh

😖;) 🤣

1672250668051.png

• Haha
    Reactions: Jigstick
    What happened, is everyone still drunk?
    I'm just waiting to get home so I can take actual pictures of the socks and underwear...really just hoping the titty pics help me pull off a win, lord knows I can't get one at a match! :ROFLMAO:
    PXL_20221228_211729104.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20221221_020849181.jpg
      PXL_20221221_020849181.jpg
      371.7 KB · Views: 153
    Last edited:
    From my daughter-in-laws brother: a pineapple. :censored:

A. Fucking. Pineapple.

ETA: IDK if that's the worst, but gotta be the weirdest. :poop:

Deck of Christmas Dad Jokes cards and a gift card to Waffle House.
    cards.jpg

Maybe if I read the cards at Waffle House I'll get an invitation to throw down at the dumpster.

$50 gift card to AMC theater from my BIL/SIL

I hate going to the movie theaters. They know it too. I think they either re-gifted it or they wanted to specifically piss me off....or both.

My uncle’s adult sons got him . . . the gift of a guys weekend get away up in the mountains where they will drink and hang out together for a couple days.

Which sounds like fun except for the fact that my uncle co-owns the house, has already spent a half dozen guys weekends with us up there during hunting season and he would most likely have to pay to drive himself up there.

It gets even worse when you realize that he wanted them to come up with everybody during hunting season but they couldn’t be bothered and instead they are going to grace the cabin with their presence during some random weekend in the winter. And these are grown men with jobs and families.

It would have been less insulting to just say they forgot to get him something.

Pineapple is bad but at least useful and delicious. Socks are useful too. Especially ones that say fuck it.