• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official (Unofficial) we need ArmyJerry thread.

I liked AJ a lot.

He was warned many times. It happens. Where as I miss him, it happens. I miss Nobody too.....

Bender, I can PM you weekly or you could set a reminder in your phone.

I say order ammo on Mondays.
They can kinda suck. Gives a little boost of happiness!

Geez! I haven’t ordered Ammo in like 6 months or more. Heck I haven’t even been able to get out to the range in I don’t know how long. I need monies!!!!

Geez! I haven’t ordered Ammo in like 6 months or more. Heck I haven’t even been able to get out to the range in I don’t know how long. I need monies!!!!
Me either I’ve just been practicing my Kung fu and foldajitsu!

• Haha
Reactions: mardad
I have been able to order ammo without the frequent reminders to do so from AJ.
My only hope is with each case delivered, banned AJ is one step closer to Hide redemption.

Reactions: TACC and Bender
20190913_055817.jpg

It lurks......

20190223_063007.jpg

N so does ....

"Achtung - Obstacles Ahead"..

We dont need any Farrakhan, Sharptongue, Jackson, Madrassa Iman of choice, Democrat presidential candidate rants, they all sound the same.. just a different "insert your 'hate' here". And there were times comparing, Farrakhan sounded tame... shit got real old.

Last edited:
Missing AJ... is like missing a dirty, homeless, stinking bum that is constantly wandering into your living room to shit on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've stepped it up a little.

Ended up going full bulk and getting A LOT of WC844 for dirt cheap, M193 projectiles for $45/1k and stacking primers.

Can make M193 with flash suppressant in it for less than .15/round.
Pulled or new production M193?

I wish he were here too. But I remind you he was prosecuted for saying things he was asked not to say. That's not persecution. Just keeping it real.

^^^This. Nothing against AJ, but it has been a lot more peaceful. The constant hate rhetoric, especially about cops, just got old. And he, like all of us, was warned repeatedly.

If he is allowed back I hope he learns his lesson and sticks to reminding us to :

"BUY MORE AMMO."

I've stepped it up a little.

Ended up going full bulk and getting A LOT of WC844 for dirt cheap, M193 projectiles for $45/1k and stacking primers.

Can make M193 with flash suppressant in it for less than .15/round.

26 grains gives 2950 out of a 16" 1:8 twist with 55gr projos, 2890 with 62 grainers.

So, it's pretty much H-335 with the commercial Winchester designator?
Not Winchester. It's a General Dynamics/Saint Mark's Powder which is, to my knowledge, marketed to the general public as H335 by Hodgedon. My particular jug of 844 is a tad slower than my 335 I've toyed with. But, then again, my 844 is pulldown powder, so it was likely part of a test lot of ammo that was rejected, demilitarized, then sold off to cheap asses like me who want more powder for less and willing to experiment.

Not Winchester. It's a General Dynamics/Saint Mark's Powder which is, to my knowledge, marketed to the general public as H335 by Hodgedon. My particular jug of 844 is a tad slower than my 335 I've toyed with. But, then again, my 844 is pulldown powder, so it was likely part of a test lot of ammo that was rejected, demilitarized, then sold off to cheap asses like me who want more powder for less and willing to experiment.

Most of our home grown powders are made at the SM plant.
The difference in the WC-844 and public brand H-335 can be like various lots of H-335. For all intents it's the same. There is also another that is actually CFE-223 but it goes by the commercial manufacturers nomenclature of WC or SMP 842. So many of the powders in this range are nearly identical and almost redundant.

When I worked for an ammunition company, we would use a lot of SMP designated powders.
One in particular was SMP manufactured OBP-242. Everyone else knows it as TiteGroup.

We benefit from the pulldown powders because there is a steep discount over store bought powder.

Like you, I ain't skeered of them. :)

When you say “we don’t need any...” you are speaking like you know what we need.

Do you actually know what we need?

I don’t know about anyone else, but I sure as hell know that I need less people telling me what “we” need.
Only two know what the hell I need, God and ME.

Last time I checked we aren’t a bunch of mindless communist sheep here. I’ll keep with “ME”and screw the “we” crap.

I "Know" this.....
Matthew 5: 9
Proverbs 15: 1-33

At the risk of offending a friend I will say that I miss Army Jerry . I respect his lack of filter . At least you know exactly where he stands and I'm sure if you were physically around him you'd know where you stood with him . I prefer to know it to my face rather than catch it in the back . Very few real men left in this world. I count Jerry amongat the real men . I didn't say perfect . Real .

we are in it a case of booze and a case of ammo.

how do we get him out now? square grouper and party girls?
I got news for ya, it costs alot more than that, alot....I'm talkin big time. It involves fat chicks and very expensive boose.
Just sayin....
It aint gonna work.

I miss the hell out of AJ and I'm not ashamed to say it !!! Those that judge him harshly need to step back and take a deep breath. Some of us know just how generous AJ is. I'll go so far as to say he's one of the most generous guys I know. He always donates. Always! It's done via PM because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. Selfless giving to those in need is more Christian than quoting chapter and verse.

If y'all keep sending booze every time someone gets banned, they'll just keep banning folks. You can train a mouse to go through a maze for a nugget of food. The HMFIC and mods are a lot smarter than a mouse.

I miss the hell out of AJ and I'm not ashamed to say it !!! Those that judge him harshly need to step back and take a deep breath. Some of us know just how generous AJ is. I'll go so far as to say he's one of the most generous guys I know. He always donates. Always! It's done via PM because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. Selfless giving to those in need is more Christian than quoting chapter and verse.
I know this to be true of AJ.

When I think quality, I think made in Taiwan.

Btw, where'd you get the m193 bullets for 45/1000?

When I think quality I think Lake City, or Black Hills, and Federal Gold Medal Match.

Fuck Taiwan.