• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
australians prohibited from using self-test kits but us-fda approves american use of australian made self-test kits.
same planet, same breed of mammal breathing the same contained air, different piece of land.
a shakes head moment...

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC

these look way cooler

daft punk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
i smile at people for no reason
Then against my better judgment I went walking out that door
I smiled at one person then I nodded to three more
One man asked me for a dollar, I asked him what it's for?
He said, "I have seen them." I said, "Okay, it's yours."…

• Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala
And on top of all that, the lockdowns had A LOT of support from the neckbeards and incels who plague the darkest corners of the Internet like rats in sewer tunnels... They were literally salivating and stroking themselves off at the prospect of the world going into lockdown back in March. They cannot function in society as healthy minded adults so they wanted everybody else to suffer.
smiley_freak.gif

They were also heavily involved with snitching on those who broke "social distancing guidelines" and face mask rules afterwards... This ENTIRE current political situation, including cancel culture and social media censorship, is basically "revenge against the normies". This is coming from a person who has been quite well versed in Internet culture since it's inception...

You know AL Gore?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
how accurate, dont know...

View attachment 7542602

Well, according to the URLs helpfully provided at the bottom, the answer is "not too accurate”. According to this one:

... the US racked up 3,297,212 deaths in 2020, or roughly 13.6% greater that the year before.

The second link:

... only appears to show data up to June '20, although that may be an issue with viewing the page on my phone.

My guess is that someone threw together that chart on the date stated at the bottom, in which case it was potentially missing several weeks of reporting.

Probation and community service. How's that for being a crooked government lawyer?
Ditto sentencing of Weissman this week.

The enormity of his crime wont be told and there will be a small paragraph reporting Carter Pages $30 million plus award on the tax payer dime.

Millions wasted covering their crimes and they are back in power.
And,. Just like that the coup of President Trump is settled!!
Long live the deep state!

Probation and community service. How's that for being a crooked government lawyer?

And,. Just like that the coup of President Trump is settled!!
Long live the deep state!

Early in Mueller a lawyer got caught up in the investigation, some sort of process crime unrelated to any Russia collusion - just looking to pressure him to lie about Trump......guy went before the court and made the exact same arguments as Weissman seeking exactly probation and no jail time but that lawyer was told that as a lawyer he should know better and went to jail.

Weissmans crime was egregious and the fact that one of the judges he created the lie to fool (FISA judge) was the one that gave him weak punishment makes this even more disturbing.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
https://health.wyo.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf

Print the card above, 2 sided, on some heavy card stock.

Find a Facebook post from people in your area who have had the vaccine and posted a pic of their vaccine card. Or ask to see the card of someone you know who got it, and take note of the vaccine info.

Copy the vaccine info from their card to the one you printed. Some people are getting a stick on label, some are getting the info hand written, some are coming with the info pre-printed on the card.

BINGO, you now have had the COVID Vaccine!

Take note of where and how that person got their vaccine so you can use that story if you are questioned.

Currently trying to determine if a "National Database" is being created, and if so how it may come into play down the road.

At least with this, you will be able to get around any simple local restrictions.

Once the word gets out these cards are being made, I am sure that they will try to go with something more formal that is connected to your Drivers License or Passport.

If it comes to that, things are going to be on a whole different level!

I feel a simple one of these 🖕🖕🖕 would be sufficient when asked to show my card. I enjoy doing it when walking into Walmart without a mask. I can honestly say my finger has never been stronger with the amount of exercise it gets on a day to day basis.

There is a lot of potential our side can tap into with this mask... Integrate an advanced aimbot type display into the eyepiece. Wearer to enter information for any weapon being fired. Pistol, rifle, or bow. Bullet weight. Velocity. Arrow weight. Draw weight. Target location. The mask's built in sensors take automatic wind readings and then displays in the eyepiece EXACTLY where the wearer has to point his weapon. Perfect shot every time. For precision applications within 100 yards. Urban warfare ranges.

There is a lot of potential our side can tap into with this mask... Integrate an advanced aimbot type display into the eyepiece. Wearer to enter information for any weapon being fired. Pistol, rifle, or bow. Bullet weight. Velocity. Arrow weight. Draw weight. Target location. The mask's built in sensors take automatic wind readings and then displays in the eyepiece EXACTLY where the wearer has to point his weapon. Perfect shot every time. For precision applications within 100 yards. Urban warfare ranges.

When you start talking like that then they will want to ban the darn thing just when people started to have fun with it.

And just when I thought it was fun to walk in a bank with a sombrero and a bandana over my face.

Anybody catch that the CDC is implementing and enforcing mandates on all public transport nationwide at a local level? Saying they can and will impose criminal penalties?

That seems illegal since they are an arm of the federal government. I thought they could only act at the local level when invited or in the case of the insurrection act being set in motion.

Calling Trump supporters and protesters insurrectionist make that possible?

Maybe they do have that authority, but it just makes no sense with these mandates pretty much already in place anyway at local levels.

I feel a simple one of these 🖕🖕🖕 would be sufficient when asked to show my card. I enjoy doing it when walking into Walmart without a mask. I can honestly say my finger has never been stronger with the amount of exercise it gets on a day to day basis.
That may work in some instances, but when it comes to things that the State or Fed Govt can claim control of, your middle finger will most likely get you booted out or locked up!

They want to play stupid games, no problem, I will be happy to comply and show them that I am a good sheeple following the will of the masters.

If the Partisans in WWII would have flipped the Nazis the middle finger when they asked them for their papers they would have been shot on the spot. Instead, they learned how to fake them so they could get around them to continue the fight.

There is something to be said for "Work Smarter, Not Harder".

Per my original post, the million dollar question is whether or not they will be able to develop a national database that can be quickly and easily cross-referenced by anyone? If they do, the cards will no longer be the answer.

There can be a fine line in knowing when to go all out and fight 110%, or knowing when to take the path of least resistance and saving the fight for another day. In this case, I will save the fight for another day.

That may work in some instances, but when it comes to things that the State or Fed Govt can claim control of, your middle finger will most likely get you booted out or locked up!

They want to play stupid games, no problem, I will be happy to comply and show them that I am a good sheeple following the will of the masters.

If the Partisans in WWII would have flipped the Nazis the middle finger when they asked them for their papers they would have been shot on the spot. Instead, they learned how to fake them so they could get around them to continue the fight.

There is something to be said for "Work Smarter, Not Harder".

Per my original post, the million dollar question is whether or not they will be able to develop a national database that can be quickly and easily cross-referenced by anyone? If they do, the cards will no longer be the answer.

There can be a fine line in knowing when to go all out and fight 110%, or knowing when to take the path of least resistance and saving the fight for another day. In this case, I will save the fight for another day.

Agreed, I do it mostly for my own amusement because I'm an asshole. I've been kicked out of the store before which is fine I leave. When it does get to that point, finding a pharmacist willing to give a fake shot will be paramount.

There is a database as the cdc is tracking where the shots are going and who is getting them.

Fauci says, “There’s no data that indicates that that is going to make a difference.”

Here's the article:

He's not being truthful when he says that the CDC has not changed their position on wearing two masks. The CDC says that you must wear a mask. However, that mask must have TWO layers of cloth.

The dictators know that there will be an uprising if people are told to wear two masks. Instead, they mandate two layers of cloth.

Now for the question; do those baby-blue face diapers have two layers of cloth or one? I don't know because I wear a bandana or gaiter if I must wear one.

Here is the CDC Web site and order on the masks. If you read closely, it says that the mask must have two layers of fabirc.

Here is the PDF link for the order. The order doesn't go into detail for what an acceptable mask is. However, if you look at footnote 6 on page 2 of the order it has the link for what the CDC considers an acceptable mask. That link is the one above.

Here are some more of their asinine guidelines:

Fauci says, “There’s no data that indicates that that is going to make a difference.”

Here's the article:

He's not being truthful when he says that the CDC has not changed their position on wearing two masks. The CDC says that you must wear a mask. However, that mask must have TWO layers of cloth.

The dictators know that there will be an uprising if people are told to wear two masks. Instead, they mandate two layers of cloth.

Now for the question; do those baby-blue face diapers have two layers of cloth or one? I don't know because I wear a bandana or gaiter if I must wear one.

Here is the CDC Web site and order on the masks. If you read closely, it says that the mask must have two layers of fabirc.

Here is the PDF link for the order. The order doesn't go into detail for what an acceptable mask is. However, if you look at footnote 6 on page 2 of the order it has the link for what the CDC considers an acceptable mask. That link is the one above.

Here are some more of their asinine guidelines:

----------
----------

Actually, they are 3 layers. All of them sold here are. Some even promise ">95% submicron filtration". A little bit of research into the origins and barcodes on the boxes indicate that they are all from the same factory in Shenzhen, China. Two sheets of that blue material and one white papery sheet designed for 'larger particles' in one mask.

This is one I have right here, leftover from last May:

20210202_171441.jpg

20210202_171441.jpg

Back in February 2020 when we still did not know what the virus did or just how dangerous it was, and with N-95s all sold out, I hot-glued three of them together at the edges into one mask and gave a hundred of the modified masks to each of the neighbor families on either side of me, who are all very good friends with me and mine. 9 layers of filter material per mask in the ones I modded. Probably N-85 to 90 viral filtration if I was to estimate.

ETA: January to February 2020 had to be the most scariest and uncertain time because nobody really knew what the fuck this pathogen was all about. My GF was worried that I might wear myself down into exhaustion because I stayed up well into predawn hours several nights in a row hot-gluing those masks together for us and the neighbors.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldSalty2
----------
----------

Actually, they are 3 layers. All of them sold here are. Some even promise ">95% submicron filtration". A little bit of research into the origins and barcodes on the boxes indicate that they are all from the same factory in Shenzhen, China. Two sheets of that blue material and one white papery sheet designed for 'larger particles' in one mask.

View attachment 7544841

Back in February 2020 when we still did not know what the virus did or just how dangerous it was, and with N-95s all sold out, I hot-glued three of them together at the edges into one mask and gave a hundred of the modified masks to each of the neighbor families on either side of me, who are all very good friends with me and mine. 9 layers of filter material per mask in the ones I modded. Probably N-85 to 90 viral filtration if I was to estimate.

ETA: January to February 2020 had to be the most scariest and uncertsin time because nobody really knew what the fuck this pathogen was all about. My GF was worried that I might wear myself down into exhaustion because I stayed up well into predawn hours several nights in a row hot-gluing those masks together for us and the neighbors.

Made in China. That sure inspires confidence.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I'm trying to find another link to the video that I can post on here.
The video is Biden's press staff laughing, joking, and knowing, that the whole Corona virus is a hoax.
Oh, please find it and send it far and wide! Don’t forget to post it here, of course.

That's not the hoax.
The hoax is the level of severity. The hoax is the necessity to protect oneself or the community.
Well, unfortunately you don't know how far down the rabbit hole some people are. Definitely agree that the response to the "threat" is a joke.

Posting this again here only bc it's important... because I just got bitched at, thread deleted and threatened with a ban by some anonymous person that I needed to post in "Porta John".... WTH is Porta John I see no forum or thread named that?

i don't know why advise from actual health professionals that are actually treating patients successfully is considered "political" but here we are.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
1612366996407.png

How retarded is that... That rainbow one... it's the only one that screams identity politics.

Love to see how fast it takes a bullet when wearing it in the backwoods. lol. While it started before Gays I imagine.. I blame them for kicking the ball off on Identity politics.. but I guess that's for another thread. Or not. The SH is becoming so woke I'll probably get banned for "Gay bashing". lolol

View attachment 7545376

How retarded is that... That rainbow one... it's the only one that screams identity politics.

Love to see how fast it takes a bullet when wearing it in the backwoods. lol. While it started before Gays I imagine.. I blame them for kicking the ball off on Identity politics.. but I guess that's for another thread. Or not. The SH is becoming so woke I'll probably get banned for "Gay bashing". lolol
Go go! "Fight the Power" Rangers!

View attachment 7545376

This is what the .gov wants. They want us to be robots and what better way than to all wear stupid masks that portray digital emotion. It’s brilliant.

Posting this again here only bc it's important... because I just got bitched at, thread deleted and threatened with a ban by some anonymous person that I needed to post in "Porta John".... WTH is Porta John I see no forum or thread named that?

If they deleated the thread if was a mod, usualy they " take credit " .

If your name was Dr. Gay your opinion would then be fabulous.

It's ok for the chief medical incompetent of the land to lie, misspeak and change the narrative nearly on a daily basis.

But you, gay sir have no Dr. prefix
In front of your name so it's off to the pit of misery for you.

Dilly Dilly

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
----------
----------

View attachment 7544841
View attachment 7544841

ETA: January to February 2020 had to be the most scariest and uncertain time because nobody really knew what the fuck this pathogen was all about. My GF was worried that I might wear myself down into exhaustion because I stayed up well into predawn hours several nights in a row hot-gluing those masks together for us and the neighbors.

Thats not how filters work. Three 2.5 micron filters in succession are still just a 2.5 micron filter.

2 people from work quarantined, again both tested negative but were told they must quarantine anyway. The second person went to the doctor for a strep test and COVID test. Both were negative. The doctor was flabbergasted she wasn't under quarantine because she works in an office with someone who is quarantined, who has tested negative. This is how fuckin stupid this all is.

I forgot to mention both of these people with confirmed negative tests being forced to quarantine are also counted as COVID19 cases, until their illegal house arrest orders are up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pmclaine

As Frank stated in his announcement a few weeks ago this is THE ONLY thread to discuss politics or ANY other controversial topic. Outsids of this thread you will be banned. Frank made all of this very clear with the changing climate and exposure to his house with a lot of these threads. So keep it in this thread only

Status
Not open for further replies.