• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then for extra bonus points and to take the number to the next level, go for all those who died as the result of doctors or medical staff messing up......

Then for double extra, how many of those accidents were at the hospital to have a preventable illness treated?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Years ago I was leaving the hospital through the ER and there was a morbidly obese woman sitting in a wheel chair crying. I said ma’am what’s wrong?
She looks up and says Ma ma ma ma McDonald’s changed their honey mustard and it sucks now. I don’t think I can go on.
Later that day a nurses aid was checking on here in the room and saw a half eaten candy bar on the bed. Thinking it was a turd she gloves up and threw it into the toilet. Before she could flush it the fat woman jumps up and dives for it head First into the toilet water. Knocking herself out. The aid was unable to get her face out of the water in time and she died!!!!

So yeah I know what you mean about medical error!

Reactions: TACC
you wonder why they are dying wholesale over there..

chinese market...looks real sanitary

friend sent this to me yesterday

https://twitter.com/i/status/1221964915147042818

That's a good reminder of the living conditions experienced by a few billion people. It's something to keep in mind as we hop in our climate-controlled automobiles and head down to the supermarket to pick up a pound of clean chicken breast and a freshly chopped salad for less than $10.

And yet we've got people who think that the US would be better-off if we turned back the clock by a couple hundred years.

so cdc says there are reports of asymptomatic transmission. i think this is not proven yet?
anyway, if people can spread it before they show symptoms, that would be bad.

Meanwhile, yesterday in the US...

- 197 people died from Type II diabetes
- 1315 people died from tobacco use
- 241 people died from alcohol abuse
- 99 people fell to their deaths
- 177 people OD'd or were otherwise poisoned
- 219 died from the ordinary flu

Got a lot of other shit to worry about before this bug becomes an overriding priority.

You forgot to mention Opioids,Cancer and deaths in Hospitals from misdiagnosis of a doctor..

You forgot to mention Opioids,Cancer and deaths in Hospitals from misdiagnosis of a doctor..

This is assuming all risk is the same. Its like comparing the number of deaths from falling off a ladder annually to deaths from terrorism - its fallacy.

Well, opioids were covered by my mention of "OD'd or otherwise poisoned". But the list wasn't intended to be exhaustive. The CDC has an excellent website with full data:

Coronavirus has not yet made the list, but being fat, addicted, and stupid is fully-represented in the statistics.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
Saw Health Secretary Azar give a presser regards this today.

Made sense of hysteria.

A. When one of these starts the initial impact seems high.
1. The "real" sick are self reporting into the hospitals with full blown worst case infections
2. Generally these are elderly or have other health issues
3. The infection read the book "Origin of Species" and agrees with Darwin. Viruses are lazy, they
take the low hanging fruit first.
4. Rates of infection than taper off as diagnoses and treatment take effect.

B. Rate of infection right now is around 1.3 to 3.5 per infected party. Measles is 12 to 14 for perspective.

Didn't sound like a bunch of BS but without videos of people bleeding from their eyes and anus Im inclined to think Democrats are still a greater threat to my health and enjoyment of life than Corona virus.

Didn't sound like a bunch of BS but without videos of people bleeding from their eyes and anus Im inclined to think Democrats are still a greater threat to my health and enjoyment of life than Corona virus.

Funny you should say that. Just had this sent to me.

At 1:11:40 this guy has a clip from a nurse in China on the virus and additional video, It's disturbing.

Welp... Guess I might get to see what this thing is like.

1580247339656.png

Saw Health Secretary Azar give a presser regards this today.

Made sense of hysteria.

A. When one of these starts the initial impact seems high.
1. The "real" sick are self reporting into the hospitals with full blown worst case infections
2. Generally these are elderly or have other health issues
3. The infection read the book "Origin of Species" and agrees with Darwin. Viruses are lazy, they
take the low hanging fruit first.
4. Rates of infection than taper off as diagnoses and treatment take effect.

B. Rate of infection right now is around 1.3 to 3.5 per infected party. Measles is 12 to 14 for perspective.

If the incubation period is a week or two and the outbreak started in early December, that suggests the numbers went from 1 to 90,000+ in about 6-7 weeks.

I don't know how those numbers stack up against your rate of infection stat but it sounds low for that many cases that fast.

My worry is more acute because I live in an area with lots of Chinese people who travel back and forth fairly regularly. I know many that travel back once or twice a year and by the sheer numbers, it's very possible that I know people who know people who have been to that province in China recently. If I project out to friends of friends of friends, it's probably 100%.

If it hits with that rate of infection here or in LA with more than a few dozen cases, both coasts and major metro cities are going to be hit.

Some people say it isn't as bad as the Flu. I hope so.

especially when 5 million potential carriers boot scooted out before they locked the area down!
That is the truly scary part.

The area was not exactly "fully secured/lockdown" according to this blog up until today when all flights were finally cancelled originating from Wuhan:

Update to original post:

Lastly an interesting article on the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic

Xi didn't like the trade deals,so let's release and Pandemic that would reach worldwide.

Thinking global warming will get me before Corona virus.

When the Boogaloo starts the gov will shut it down by shouting "FLU" and it seems everyone will return to their keyboards in the Bear Pit to panic.

A little perspective ladies.

China lost more people today in car accidents than to Corona virus.

Last edited:
Yeah, well I'm not worried about getting run over by a Cherry.

How many people have been Infected?
?????????

How many have reported to the hospital with symptoms and have been verified as corona virus?
4585 so far....

How many have had the virus run it’s full course - to either die or listed as recovered and released as no longer contagious?

How many have recovered and been discharged?

How many have died?

Still believe the death rate is only 2 or 3%?

Thinking global warming will get me before Corona virus.

When the Boogaloo starts the gov will shut it down by shouting "FLU" and it seems everyone will return to their keyboards in the Bear Pit to panic.

A little perspective ladies.

China list more people today in car accidents than to Corona virus.

Dead people are dead, but the most almost dead person for the longest time period ie the sickest mother fucker I ever saw= flu. ( excluding poop out the mouth) no one recovers from poop out the mouth! I’m talking 3’ foot shit out the mouth continuous geyser .

I was in SF for 7 days last week. Stayed in a Chinese hotel as it was cheap but super nice.

Lots of Oriental travelers.

Get home on Saturday morning

Fever Sunday morning with respiratory issues. The fever is bad but everything else is OK. I took aspirin twice yesterday and no fever. Didn't take any today. Fever is back at 103 tonight.

I will be seeing the Doctor tomorrow morning

Bring it on.

Maybe an external threat will be the thing to unite the country.

The direction we are headed in equals millions of dead and a virus will likely equal millions of dead.

Better believe the wall will be built and Ellis Island will be recommissioned if Corona is as bad as the media is saying.

When Chuck Schumer says "Build the Wall" Ill start to worry.

Otherwise we are dealing with hype.

Not so surprising that people that live on top of each other in unhygienic conditions and eat bats are falling ill to a new illness vector.

Maybe people here will rethink the giant human beehives being considered to have us live in.

I was in SF for 7 days last week. Stayed in a Chinese hotel as it was cheap but super nice.

Fever Sunday morning with respiratory issues. The fever is bad but everything else is OK. I took aspirin twice yesterday and no fever. Didn't take any today. Fever is back at 103 tonight.

Hope everything turns out ok.

Ive heard Chinese are going to SF these days and thinking "Ewwwww!".

Nik will beat this shit.

Make a little of this and take an aspirin.......

Thanks!

I have plenty of Advil and NyQuil

Alka Seltzer night time Cold and Flu.

When it is effervescing in the water glass breath the little sprays of water in.

Its like free basing the medicine direct into your nasal blood stream.

Both relieves symptoms and puts you right into restorative sleep.

Alka Seltzer night time Cold and Flu.

When it is effervescing in the water glass breath the little sprays of water in.

Its like free basing the medicine direct into your nasal blood stream.

Both relieves symptoms and puts you right into restorative sleep.
I'll see if I have any on hand

Crap it’s reported that we may have a case in my home town. We just have one hospital, my wife’s an RN there. Lawrence is a college town and rumor is it maybe an exchange student that was recently in Wuhan. Hope they test negative, this is way to close to home for my liking. Plus I’ve Just started a large remodel for one of the pulmonologist doc’s at the hospital. I’m not worrying about it but it could turn into a shit show, guess we’ll see!

https://www2.ljworld.com/news/publi...rm-nor-deny-cases-of-coronavirus-in-lawrence/

Crap it’s reported that we may have a case in my home town. We just have one hospital, my wife’s an RN there. Lawrence is a college town and rumor is it maybe an exchange student that was recently in Wuhan. Hope they test negative, this is way to close to home for my liking. Plus I’ve Just started a large remodel for one of the pulmonologist doc’s at the hospital. I’m not worrying about it but it could turn into a shit show, guess we’ll see!

https://www2.ljworld.com/news/publi...rm-nor-deny-cases-of-coronavirus-in-lawrence/

I had not seen this, thanks for posting.

How many people have been Infected?
?????????

How many have reported to the hospital with symptoms and have been verified as corona virus?
4585 so far....

How many have had the virus run it’s full course - to either die or listed as recovered and released as no longer contagious?

How many have recovered and been discharged?

How many have died?

Still believe the death rate is only 2 or 3%?
Do you believe those numbers?

They are building 4 1,000 bed hospitals in a week to deal with it.

How is it that a country of more than a billion can't find 4,500 empty hospital beds?

I've heard 90,000 infected, maybe more. The response seems to fit the bigger number better.

Think about it, when you ration healthcare and an epidemic hits, it's easy to cancel appointments and make room in hospitals, but they need 4,000+ more beds...

Do you believe those numbers?

They are building 4 1,000 bed hospitals in a week to deal with it.

How is it that a country of more than a billion can't find 4,500 empty hospital beds?

I've heard 90,000 infected, maybe more. The response seems to fit the bigger number better.

Think about it, when you ration healthcare and an epidemic hits, it's easy to cancel appointments and make room in hospitals, but they need 4,000+ more beds...
The problem with the numbers is that the reporting is so far behind the curve that any number is what it was 2 weeks ago.

Also, which number is closer to factual?
The number of known infected?
Or the number of “cures” vs death?

The only things we know that’s factual is that there’s a problem, the Chinese government will not tell us the truth, and MSN and CNN will find a way to propagandize this into “orange man bad”.

Tinfoil hat with little radar dish is saying that these events are left to convince us that there needs be better global cooperation with these things.

Did these types of viral epidemics spread with such reach in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s? AIDS is all I can remember and that’s not quite the same.

28 Jan 20 WHO SitRep states most 2019-nCoV patients experience mild disease; “about 20%” experience severe disease including pneumonia or respiratory failure.

As of this morning, 132 deaths (all in China) and 6060 confirmed global cases with a 2.178% mortality rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.