• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty fucking dense. People are constantly amazed at what I weigh. Had 17oz of beef for dinner last night, which probably helps.

All good.

I suppose we will just need to see where things shake out.

Interesting though...how there are no estimates on number of infected...but we do know NYC needs 8k ventilators...down from 30k ventilators...down to 18k...down to 12k down to...

Stay safe and good health to you and yours.

To All:

This is an excellent documentary of investigative reporting on the origins of COVID-19. This is from the Epoch Times.

As we have been suspecting, the origin of this pandemic is from a Level 4 BioLab in Wuhan, NOT from a "wet market..."

This "synthetic virus" has components from the HIV virus, which explains its effect on the patient's immune system.

Patient "Zero" was a female student that worked there. The Chinese Government is erasing her existence.

It is much clearer to me that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is a threat to both the people of China, and the world.

As we emerge from this pandemic, we need to mobilize on all fronts to marginalize the CCP, bring industry back to the USA, and lastly, expunge our debt to China as a cost of this pandemic.

Longebow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic&feature=youtu.be

Reactions: Bender
I think this goes into the "pro-virus" thread?

Courtesy of "Centers for American Progress".

-The CAP recommends the construction of a robust surveillance program, including the following (below are direct quotes from the CAP plan):

• Surveillance testing (including training volunteers) and to build tracing teams.
  • App development (or funding for state licensing of the technology if privately developed) that will be necessary for instantaneous contact tracing.
  • Additional funding for developing a national disease surveillance program going forward.
-Stimulus payments in the next round of legislation must also include “undocumented individuals and mixed-status families where even just one parent is filing their taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and the other parent and all children have an SSN,” CAP writes.

-For the next stimulus bill, CAP wants those defined as essential workers to get paid minimum wages of at least $15 dollars and they must have the ability to join a union

-Reproductive health care is essential health care. Congress must act to expand access to reproductive health services, including abortion and contraception, especially given the unknowns about how pregnancy intersects with the coronavirus.

-CAP wants to use the pandemic to fundamentally transform the voting system, requiring all states to “significantly expand vote-by-mail opportunities; implement at least 14 days of early voting; adopt online and same day voter registration.”

I think this goes into the "pro-virus" thread?

Courtesy of "Centers for American Progress".

-The CAP recommends the construction of a robust surveillance program, including the following (below are direct quotes from the CAP plan):

• Surveillance testing (including training volunteers) and to build tracing teams.
  • App development (or funding for state licensing of the technology if privately developed) that will be necessary for instantaneous contact tracing.
  • Additional funding for developing a national disease surveillance program going forward.
-Stimulus payments in the next round of legislation must also include “undocumented individuals and mixed-status families where even just one parent is filing their taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and the other parent and all children have an SSN,” CAP writes.

-For the next stimulus bill, CAP wants those defined as essential workers to get paid minimum wages of at least $15 dollars and they must have the ability to join a union

-Reproductive health care is essential health care. Congress must act to expand access to reproductive health services, including abortion and contraception, especially given the unknowns about how pregnancy intersects with the coronavirus.

-CAP wants to use the pandemic to fundamentally transform the voting system, requiring all states to “significantly expand vote-by-mail opportunities; implement at least 14 days of early voting; adopt online and same day voter registration.”

Of course @OldSalty, this is part of the plan. For anyone wanting to do a little research and see where this is all going, venture into the other thread and visit post #1952. I laid out a list of things to research for all who don’t know where to start. This way you can read and learn for yourself what is going on and can use that knowledge to get an understanding of this fraud of a pandemic and the reasoning for it. Take the time to look and you will realize what is really happening.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
So for all those scared sheeple who think we must live as prisoners of a police state to keep safe, check this out:

Reactions: Davo308
So for all those scared sheeple who think we must live as prisoners of a police state to keep safe, check this out:

Its funny that the Harvard epidemiologist William Hanage that the article quoted is bought and paid for. Harvard School of Public Health is now called Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. China paid hundreds of millions to influence the USA’s health departments. Just another topic you can feel free to dig into. This relates directly to what is happening now.

has this been posted ?
I currently live on the Chesapeake Bay. Winds were ripping that day. Going out in a kayak with anything less that two olympic athletes in it was suicide.

1586655602696.png

And no, Epstein did NOT kill himself.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
Dr. Fauci Now Says Coronavirus Models Did Not Drive National Health Policy…
This guy is sketchy. Sometimes within a 24 hour period Fauci will make a statement, then contradict the initial assertion, then attempt to cloud his own conflict with obtuse and wordy explanations. After watching for several weeks, we called it out HERE.
In an interview Friday night with Martha MacCallum Dr. Fauci now claims the now collapsing coronavirus prediction models never influenced national health policy. It’s a rather disingenuous claim given everything that has taken place.

Dr. Fauci Now Says Coronavirus Models Did Not Drive National Health Policy…

he says what Bill Gates tells him to

This was from the end of March. I read it back then but couldn’t find it to post at the time. I stumbled across it today and figured I would add it. It is still relevant considering the false models used to scare people that Fauci just claimed had “nothing” to do with the shutdowns and decision making are down as well. I believe nothing this traitor says but others might.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a key member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, co-authored an article published Thursday in the New England Journal of Medicine predicting the fatality rate for the coronavirus will turn out to be like that of a "severe seasonal influenza."

Regarding the current coronavirus pandemic, they said: "If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%."

As I have positioned all along, beware the models.

They drastically over estimated and now?

The errors can run in both directions. And, like things were shut from the models, they will also be used to open back up...JS.

Appears to me that Fauci is attempting to perhaps distance himself from the models.

Which makes sense as it alleviates any blame for what has happened and will happen. Thus, if things are opened up, it allows for full political blame when/if things blow up.

BTW, is there any consensus/estimates on the IFR for the US yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Davo308
Wonder what the 3+mio$ grant was for?

Wuhan lab was performing coronavirus experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated - with a £3m grant from the US

''US Congressman Matt Gaetz said: 'I'm disgusted to learn that for years the US government has been funding dangerous and cruel animal experiments at the Wuhan Institute, which may have contributed to the global spread of coronavirus, and research at other labs in China that have virtually no oversight from US authorities.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onavirus-caves.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Gar. and OldSalty
Shit show Bologna Virus briefing...........

Media not happy being taken to task.

On one hand hammering Trump for not closing Country earlier and on the other hand asking what authority he has to open it........see the irony?

Reactions: j-huskey
Trump is now saying that he - and not the state governments - will make the call when to reopen:

"For the purpose of creating conflict and confusion, some in the Fake News Media are saying that it is the Governors decision to open up the states, not that of the President of the United States & the Federal Government. Let it be fully understood that this is incorrect....

....It is the decision of the President, and for many good reasons. With that being said, the Administration and I are working closely with the Governors, and this will continue. A decision by me, in conjunction with the Governors and input from others, will be made shortly!"

Huh.

Fauci and expired license Birx with the person not coming back to work till the end of May
1586820332573.png

Soros and Gates father with Fauci 2nd row 2nd in from left
1586820446908.png

1586820711101.png

Birx on the board of Gates
1586820760173.png

In October 2019, Fauci Announced A Partnership Between the Gates Foundation and Fauci’s Agency, In Which The Gates Foundation Pledged To Spend $100 Million
Every day more crap comes out looking like this was more of the insurance policy reffered to back in the Russiagate days

Last edited:
Is it cold in the press room?

Why is Birx always wearing the blanket off her couch?

As women age they compensate with clothing.

Probably wrong, but my gut is telling me she is doing what she thinks is right albeit may enjoy the high profile and notoriety of her career.

Reactions: TACC
As women age they compensate with clothing.

Probably wrong, but my gut is telling me she is doing what she thinks is right albeit may enjoy the high profile and notoriety of her career.
She knows what she is doing. I will give these people the benefit of the doubt no more.

She knows what she is doing. I will give these people the benefit of the doubt no more.

She knows she serves the institution but may have faith in that its the right thing to support. I'm not so sure she understands where it's all going and what that end state looks like. Many people are experts in their fields but stooges when it comes down to the total picture.

On a different level, a Pelosi type for example, they are just corrupt old hacks that see opportunity to sell out America and are vying for a seat at what they see as the next table. I don't think they ultimately know who it is they are serving and what that is. Like I said, I could be wrong.

I do know eventually there is a curve ball coming that most do not expect. Even in the governing class.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
So we're just going to ignore Trump's claims that the federal government is superior to the states? OK.

So we're just going to ignore Trump's claims that the federal government is superior to the states? OK.

I get your point but this is the talking point of the day.

It is totally his call to open the country.

What he should have said is its up to each governor to determine if they want to let their states fall behind and stagnate, they wont get Federal help for bad economic decisions.

Look the fucking press is excoriating him for not being a dictator earlier and using his authority to shut the country down now they are bitching saying he doesnt have the authority to turn it back on.

So he has all the authority in the world to turn the lights off but cant turn them on?

Its the governors call, tenth amendment issue,, but they will have to accept the damage to their economy and explain to the people not working why they are shut down.

Lots of surrender in this country, didnt think it was bred in to so many.

I get your point but this is the talking point of the day.

It is totally his call to open the country.

I don't agree from a Constitutional or practical standpoint. He (or rather, the federal government) didn't shut things down. The CDC issued guidance and recommendation for social distancing, and each state instituted its own orders to limit behavior and commerce of certain type. Now I'm sure there was some behind-the-scenes cajoling by the feds (particularly for certain states who were perhaps a bit slow to take the hint), but there was no coordinated federal action. The only time this was publicly discussed was when Trump wondered out loud about quarantining NY and NJ, and remember the stink that got raised?

So each state shut things down in its own way and on its own timeline. Trump cannot then claim that he has sole ownership of reversing these decisions. He's welcome to try, of course, but I don't see this going particularly well.

Lots of surrender in this country, didnt think it was bred in to so many.

Oh, that's me alright - just another surrender monkey.

I don't agree from a Constitutional or practical standpoint. He (or rather, the federal government) didn't shut things down. The CDC issued guidance and recommendation for social distancing, and each state instituted its own orders to limit behavior and commerce of certain type. Now I'm sure there was some behind-the-scenes cajoling by the feds (particularly for certain states who were perhaps a bit slow to take the hint), but there was no coordinated federal action. The only time this was publicly discussed was when Trump wondered out loud about quarantining NY and NJ, and remember the stink that got raised?

So each state shut things down in its own way and on its own timeline. Trump cannot then claim that he has sole ownership of reversing these decisions. He's welcome to try, of course, but I don't see this going particularly well.

He will not be sending in the troops to force restaurateurs in front of their stoves.

He will say federally we are back to business.

If the northeast, where I live, wants to stay shut down thats fine for them to destroy themselves, under the 14th Ammendment though national commerce is going to pass through unhindered and if a local business wants to tell the Governor to eat a dick I think the local federal prosecutor may defend their civil rights.

MA wont stay shut down watching all the tax money go to NH.

Good weather is coming.

It cant be ignored that economic health contributes to physical health.

Cape Cod will accept potential of virus over closed beaches. They have been dealing with Great Whites and predatory taxes, they will revolt if they lose to Covid 19.

Reactions: j-huskey

Do you think COVID is a Nat Sec issue? Trump does have absolute power that is just the way it is and always has been. That is why Obama was able to abuse the power so routinely. Like or not the President does have absolute power and that's why we vote every four years, to keep him in check.

Note: The Civil War pretty much decided the Fed v State power thing. Dude, where you been.

Reactions: Gar.
He just trolled the all of them. The biggest loss in the civil war were the State rights. They have been clamoring for years that the Fed is the boss. Now they are pissed that they surrendered and are rightfully taking the control back.
Next time they start the bullshit with unfunded mandates to the states. Ummmm fuck off!! You don't have that authority!!
Trump has been saying for weeks that each state is different and that the governor's have control of their state. They have been bitching because he hasn't ordered some of the states to mandate a lock down. They wanted him to take that authority and he's refused. Now their pissed ????
IRONIC isn't it?

He just trolled the all of them. The biggest loss in the civil war were the State rights. They have been clamoring for years that the Fed is the boss. Now they are pissed that they surrendered and are rightfully taking the control back.
Next time they start the bullshit with unfunded mandates to the states. Ummmm fuck off!! You don't have that authority!!
Trump has been saying for weeks that each state is different and that the governor's have control of their state. They have been bitching because he hasn't ordered some of the states to mandate a lock down. They wanted him to take that authority and he's refused. Now their pissed ????
IRONIC isn't it?

I think soon he will have them building his wall.........He just has to order them not to.

Do you think COVID is a Nat Sec issue? Trump does have absolute power that is just the way it is and always has been. That is why Obama was able to abuse the power so routinely. Like or not the President does have absolute power and that's why we vote every four years, to keep him in check.

Note: The Civil War pretty much decided the Fed v State power thing. Dude, where you been.

In Colorado, wondering how accurate that statement is.......

Let's be honest - Trump is trying to play that game where he gets to be the cool parent for saying that the kids can get back the Xbox after the other parent took it away. 10% of the voters will eat this up, 10% are going to howl like they got kicked in the crotch, 80% are going to roll their eyes and rhetorically ask when we can get some grown-ups in charge before quietly acknowledging that it's been over a century since that has actually been the case.

States want/dont want state rights when its politically expedient.

And the federal government plays the game as well. It's a clusterfuck, and the taxpayers are the ones who bear the burden.

A reasonably nuanced and measured response to the state vs. federal debate:

"To summarize, the federal government is extremely influential, but the president could neither open nor shut down the economy without state cooperation. For their part, the states’ capacities in a crisis such as the coronavirus epidemic would be overwhelmed without the federal backstop. And then there is the element government officials at every level tend to forget: In this republic, the People are sovereign. No federal, state or municipal government has the power to force people to engage in commerce — although by foolishly over-flexing their regulatory muscles, governments can make productive commerce impractical.

There is a great deal the president and the federal government can do to restore the possibilities of economic life. The state and municipal governments, nevertheless, have much to say about commerce within their jurisdictions — as a practical matter, they have the whip hand when it comes to policing and local regulation. All that said, the nation will only be open for business again if the American people are ready to get back to work. Happily, they are champing at the bit, but they will need to be confident that we are safe before we have any semblance of the world we knew just a few weeks ago.

But, make no mistake: Neither the president nor the governors unilaterally decide when America reopens. They have shared and competing responsibilities, and the most important actor remains the public."

Doesn't play well within a 30-second sound bite or as Twitter word salad, though.

A reasonably nuanced and measured response to the state vs. federal debate:

"To summarize, the federal government is extremely influential, but the president could neither open nor shut down the economy without state cooperation. For their part, the states’ capacities in a crisis such as the coronavirus epidemic would be overwhelmed without the federal backstop. And then there is the element government officials at every level tend to forget: In this republic, the People are sovereign. No federal, state or municipal government has the power to force people to engage in commerce — although by foolishly over-flexing their regulatory muscles, governments can make productive commerce impractical.

There is a great deal the president and the federal government can do to restore the possibilities of economic life. The state and municipal governments, nevertheless, have much to say about commerce within their jurisdictions — as a practical matter, they have the whip hand when it comes to policing and local regulation. All that said, the nation will only be open for business again if the American people are ready to get back to work. Happily, they are champing at the bit, but they will need to be confident that we are safe before we have any semblance of the world we knew just a few weeks ago.

But, make no mistake: Neither the president nor the governors unilaterally decide when America reopens. They have shared and competing responsibilities, and the most important actor remains the public."

Doesn't play well within a 30-second sound bite or as Twitter word salad, though.

Its too bad that "the sovereign people" have not chosen to tell government to eat a dick and gone to work anyway.

Reactions: thejeep
Let's be honest - Trump is trying to play that game where he gets to be the cool parent for saying that the kids can get back the Xbox after the other parent took it away. 10% of the voters will eat this up, 10% are going to howl like they got kicked in the crotch, 80% are going to roll their eyes and rhetorically ask when we can get some grown-ups in charge before quietly acknowledging that it's been over a century since that has actually been the case.

Trump has let the Governors and CDC rule. He has supported them in every way possible. He is merely signaling we are going back to work and either board the train or be run over. If He says open and they stay closed? The statement below may prove false. Because I think the peeps in those states will choose the "eat a dick" choice and go to work. Lets see what happens if they try and stop them.

Its too bad that "the sovereign people" have not chosen to tell government to eat a dick and gone to work anyway.

Weren't they (reporters) the ones parroting their political leaders claims that closing the borders was some racist white nationalist hidden agenda?

Yes.

Unless your question was rhetorical. In which case, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.