• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from work and reflecting on my day. I intubated 7 patients, 6 of which will most likely turn out to be COVID-19. 3 of the 7 were under 45 years old without significant past medical history. I've been a ER doctor for 22 years. My wife is also a ER doc, and we are somewhat resigned to the idea that one of us will most likely get infected. Where are all those typical gun forum fucking idiots from a few weeks ago who professed their uneducated knowledge about this being no different than the flu or a conspiracy or just hype?? To them I say fuck you, and don't bother taking up a ventilator if you get sick. Please let Darwin do his work.

What city are you in?

Reactions: Centuriator

Do you think this is true? Do you trust the source? Certainly is possible. Hope it’s not true.

here is a good source.

Good to see you back.

One thing that sucks about this theoretical use of chloroquine and other drugs is that many lupus patients are being denied their prescriptions that are fully proven to help them with their disease in order to test people with COVID-19. So now people with lupus, who are already immunocompromised, will have flare ups and complications due to a lack of medicine leaving them super susceptible to COVID-19.

If it turns out to not make a difference for sufferers of COVID-19, heads should roll.

Restrictions in place in EU so far

EUBw-riXQAIYTZA

Do you think this is true? Do you trust the source? Certainly is possible. Hope it’s not true.

Here's the pdf info the "unrestricted warfare" written by the 2 chinese generals. Just skimming over it now. Quite an interesting read and cerebral in its analysis of American's idea of post-Vietnam "fight a war no matter what the cost....with as few casualties as possible" like sending million dollar drones to kill a couple terrorists in a fox hole, etc.

Should make for a good quarantine read.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gar.
here is a good source.

Welcome back you Ammo Hoarding bastid!

One thing that sucks about this theoretical use of chloroquine and other drugs is that many lupus patients are being denied their prescriptions that are fully proven to help them with their disease in order to test people with COVID-19.

Source?

Lol, quack!

Which is it, 20 years, or 22 years?

View attachment 7285484

View attachment 7285485
Lol, quack!

Which is it, 20 years, or 22 years?

View attachment 7285484

View attachment 7285485
Hey Gar, you do realize that "over 20 years" in one sentence and an exact number of "22 years" in another sentence are quantitatively compatible right?

Either way, I noticed by your name it said you are a Veteran. The only thing I'm gonna say to you is thank you for your service. I do firmly believe that without the bravery and sacrifices of our military, most of us wouldn't have the freedoms and lives that we do. I also believe the majority of people in this country do not realize this. I made damn sure that my kids do.

Yesterday was a rough shift and its getting worse daily in my environment. I'm not perfect, I'm gonna say shit to people who piss me off, especially if I feel they are clueless and dismissive of the pain/suffering of the family members of these sick people. That's why I reacted how I did to whomever it was that said it was a bullshit disease or whatever his comment was.

Friend with lupus.

This is a really good video from a Dr in NY, deals with Covid in the ICU all day, talks about how not to get it.

It's a long video, but it is really worth watching

Also interesting are all those people who have all the symptoms but are refused a test and sent home because there are people who are worse and they still don't have enough tests.

So we don't have enough kits to test everyone, but NJ's cases increased over 3,000 just with the tests they do have alone.

Last edited:
Obviously, I'm no doctor, but if a person presents himself with the symptoms of COVID-19, wouldn't they just be treated as though they have it without a formal test? I do hope those rapid tests Pres. Trump talked about yesterday come on line soon.

But as for testing, the USA is outpacing any nation in the world in testing people so obviously will many more confirmed cases investions with the COVID-19 virus.

Obviously, I'm no doctor, but if a person presents himself with the symptoms of COVID-19, wouldn't they just be treated as though they have it without a formal test? I do hope those rapid tests Pres. Trump talked about yesterday come on line soon.

But as for testing, the USA is outpacing any nation in the world in testing people so obviously will many more confirmed cases investions with the COVID-19 virus.
"Obviously, I'm no doctor, but if a person presents himself with the symptoms of COVID-19, wouldn't they just be treated as though they have it without a formal test?"

Absolutely. At most ERs on the west coast, because of limited testing availability, we are sending home, without a test, anyone who we think has COVID as long as their oxygen saturation is above 90 and they have no respiratory distress. If the O2 is less than 90, we are still sending a lot of them home if we can arrange oxygen.

I have yet to find just how many tests have been administered in the US or abroad. Anyone seen a number?

I have yet to find just how many tests have been administered in the US or abroad. Anyone seen a number?
Hard to know exactly, not all private results are necessarily going to states quickly, not all states report negative tests.

Reactions: uffduh
Hey Gar, you do realize that "over 20 years" in one sentence and an exact number of "22 years" in another sentence are quantitatively compatible right?

Either way, I noticed by your name it said you are a Veteran. The only thing I'm gonna say to you is thank you for your service. I do firmly believe that without the bravery and sacrifices of our military, most of us wouldn't have the freedoms and lives that we do. I also believe the majority of people in this country do not realize this. I made damn sure that my kids do.

Yesterday was a rough shift and its getting worse daily in my environment. I'm not perfect, I'm gonna say shit to people who piss me off, especially if I feel they are clueless and dismissive of the pain/suffering of the family members of these sick people. That's why I reacted how I did to whomever it was that said it was a bullshit disease or whatever his comment was.

Fair enough.

Fair enough, this China virus lockdown is trying the patients of many of us. Thank you for your service. Pray you and the wife stay healthy and fight the good fight.

Fair enough.

Fair enough, this China virus lockdown is trying the patients of many of us. Thank you for your service. Pray you and the wife stay healthy and fight the good fight.
Thanks Gar, I appreciate that. You stay healthy too.

Reactions: Gar.
Perhaps this will help to decipher some of the info that is being publicized.

Hobo

COVID-19 Alert No. 2
March 24, 2020
New ICD code introduced for COVID-19 deaths
This email is to alert you that a newly-introduced ICD code has been implemented to accurately capture mortality data for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on death certificates.
Please read carefully and forward this email to the state statistical staff in your office who are involved in the preparation of mortality data, as well as others who may receive questions when the data are released.
What is the new code?
The new ICD code for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is U07.1, and below is how it will appear in formal tabular list format.
U07.1 COVID-19
Excludes: Coronavirus infection, unspecified site (B34.2)
Severe acute respiratory syndrome [SARS], unspecified (U04.9)
The WHO has provided a second code, U07.2, for clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where a laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available. Because laboratory test results are not typically reported on death certificates in the U.S., NCHS is not planning to implement U07.2 for mortality statistics.
When will it be implemented? Immediately.
Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause?
The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not.
What happens if certifiers report terms other than the suggested terms?
If a death certificate reports coronavirus without identifying a specific strain or explicitly specifying that it is not COVID-19, NCHS will ask the states to follow up to verify whether or not the coronavirus was COVID-19. As long as the phrase used indicates the 2019 coronavirus strain, NCHS expects to assign the new code. However, it is preferable and more straightforward for certifiers to use the standard terminology (COVID-19).
What happens if the terms reported on the death certificate indicate uncertainty?
If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code. It Is not likely that NCHS will follow up on these cases.
If “pending COVID-19 testing” is reported on the death certificate, this would be considered a pending record. In this scenario, NCHS would expect to receive an updated record, since the code will likely result in R99. In this case, NCHS will ask the states to follow up to verify if test results confirmed that the decedent had COVID- 19.
Do I need to make any changes at the jurisdictional level to accommodate the new ICD code?
Not necessarily, but you will want to confirm that your systems and programs do not behave as if U07.1 is an unknown code.
Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?
COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)

Steven Schwartz, PhD
Director – Division of Vital Statistics
National Center for Health Statistics 3311 Toledo Rd | Hyattsville, MD 20782

Daughter update:

Thank you to everyone here for their support and prayers, appreciate all you mofo's ;)

Well, took long enough, but they finally got her test results back and they are negative for C-19, Hallelujah! They aren't quite sure WTF is wrong with her, as everyone is distracted with Covid 19 preparations. Basically, if it ain't Coronavirus right now, you're shit outta luck for getting any kind of attention or treatment.

Y'all stay prepared, vigilant, and healthy.

"Sailors Do Not Need To Die": Captain Of COVID-19 Plagued Carrier Pleads To Bring Crew Ashore

The captain of the U.S. Navy's Nimitz class aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, which is in port in Guam and experiencing a major outbreak of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, has sent an unprecedented letter to the service's headquarters. In it, the officer implores his superiors to allow him to move the bulk of his crew to facilities ashore to stem the spread of the virus to "prevent tragic outcomes."

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Exclusive-Captain-of-aircraft-carrier-with-15167883.php

The entire crew of one of the Russian Navy's eight Project 949A Oscar II class guided missile submarines is reportedly in quarantine over concerns they may have been exposed to the COVID-19 novel coronavirus
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hisutt...-is-out-of-reach-of-coronavirus/#71213bd14adf

DUTCH SUBMARINE CREW RETURNING EARLY AFTER 8 TEST POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS
https://nltimes.nl/2020/03/30/dutch-submarine-crew-returning-early-8-test-positive-coronavirus

"Sailors Do Not Need To Die": Captain Of COVID-19 Plagued Carrier Pleads To Bring Crew Ashore

The captain of the U.S. Navy's Nimitz class aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, which is in port in Guam and experiencing a major outbreak of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, has sent an unprecedented letter to the service's headquarters. In it, the officer implores his superiors to allow him to move the bulk of his crew to facilities ashore to stem the spread of the virus to "prevent tragic outcomes."

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Exclusive-Captain-of-aircraft-carrier-with-15167883.php

The entire crew of one of the Russian Navy's eight Project 949A Oscar II class guided missile submarines is reportedly in quarantine over concerns they may have been exposed to the COVID-19 novel coronavirus
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hisutt...-is-out-of-reach-of-coronavirus/#71213bd14adf

DUTCH SUBMARINE CREW RETURNING EARLY AFTER 8 TEST POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS
https://nltimes.nl/2020/03/30/dutch-submarine-crew-returning-early-8-test-positive-coronavirus

Not good. ???

Do i spot some ? on that Russian plane that brought aid to US

Maybe its some of the coveted ''Russian Toilet Paper Roll Non-Soft. Soviet style. Made in Ukraine '', for real hard-asses
s-l1600.jpg
b_22263kl54.jpg

Or maybe the eco-friendly 54m roll. Time to move from moa to mil. :devilish:

Last edited:
People helping People....

In rural America, cops are delivering groceries to vulnerable residents

People helping People....

In rural America, cops are delivering groceries to vulnerable residents

Awesome, good on him. And..

Ad Astra per Aspera.

Well the rain has stopped here and I have a thermal expansion valve to change and a heat pump to replace. Since those are critical I am going to make someone else happy.
No cases of the zombie virus here just the regular flu and crud.
So hold down the fort and don't fall for the April fool's shit.

Just a tip. The HMFIC..... Avoid pissing him off while I am gone. I hate missing those.... Frank can suck my dick threads

Go Joe Biden!

Last edited:
One thing that sucks about this theoretical use of chloroquine and other drugs is that many lupus patients are being denied their prescriptions that are fully proven to help them with their disease in order to test people with COVID-19. So now people with lupus, who are already immunocompromised, will have flare ups and complications due to a lack of medicine leaving them super susceptible to COVID-19.

If it turns out to not make a difference for sufferers of COVID-19, heads should roll.

This dude is a perfect liberal. Able to find a victim in any situation :ROFLMAO:

Anyone buy the Chinese numbers?

View attachment 7287463

There is no way with their population density that those numbers are correct

Wuhan residents are saying 40k just in Wuhan

There is no way with their population density that those numbers are correct

Wuhan residents are saying 40k just in Wuhan

Unless they have a treatment.

After all, they threatened the USA to "throw the USA into a sea of coronavirus".

Perhaps, they are making good with threats?

Not saying they do, or dont.

Would agree they cannot be trusted.

Reactions: Tactical_Tom
BREAKING:

Once again, hard science comes to the rescue as the pandemic continues to spread. A scientist who is one of the chief advisors behind the Netflix series Pandemic and his team have achieved a breakthrough in creating artificial antibodies which mimic the protein receptors of COVID-19, SARS-coV, and other similar coronaviruses, triggering the immune system to preemptively recognize the pathogen even before the pathogen has the chance to do any damage. Because of this mechanism, this antibody acts as both an active medication to combat an existing infection, as well as a vaccine for post-exposure prophylaxis. The only downside of this particular antibody serum is that it only offers 8-10 weeks of protection when used for PEP, but it represents one of the most critical breakthroughs yet achieved in the ongoing fight against COVID-19. First samples are already shipped to US military medical facilities for further testing. Human trials involving broader population samples are underway as soon as the serum is proven to be safe for human use.

----------
A San Francisco doctor featured in the Netflix documentary “Pandemic” announced that he and his team have discovered a potential coronavirus cure — which will now be tested by the US military.

Jacob Glanville, who runs the biotech company Distributed Bio, tweeted that the new antibody therapy, which works by “blocking the novel coronavirus from infecting human cells,” is a “candidate cure” for the deadly bug that has swept 180 countries and territories.

“I’m happy to report that my team has successfully taken five antibodies that back in 2002 were determined to bind and neutralize, block and stop the SARS virus,” Glanville told the Radio New Zealand program “Checkpoint.” “We’ve evolved them in our laboratory, so now they very vigorously block and stop the SARS-CoV-2 [COVID-19] virus as well.”

The antibodies will be sent to the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, which will use them directly against the virus to demonstrate whether they work as intended, FOX News reported. Human trials will come later.

Researchers — aware that COVID-19 “is a cousin of the old SARS” — created “hundreds of millions of versions” of antibodies for that virus, “mutated them a bit, and in that pool of mutated versions, we found versions that cross them over,” Glanville said on the radio program.

“So now we know they bind on the same spot as the new virus, COVID-19,” he continued. “It binds the spot that the virus uses to gain entry into your cells. It blocks that.”

“At this point we know it binds the same spot extremely tightly with high affinity,” the doctor added.

Glanville called the therapy “sort of like a short-term vaccine, except it works immediately.”

“You could give it to a patient who’s sick, experiencing COVID-19, then within 20 minutes of receiving the shot, their body is flooded with those antibodies,” Glanville said. “Those antibodies will surround and stick all over a virus and make it so it’s no longer infectious. You could also give it to a doctor or a nurse or an elderly person and they would then have those antibodies in them that would prevent them from getting infected in the first place.”

The disadvantage, however, is that these antibodies will only protect recipients for 8 to 10 weeks, unlike a true vaccine.

As the military is conducting tests, another laboratory will screen the medication to ensure it is safe for humans, Glanville said.

If all goes well, Glanville’s team — which has partnered with two other companies — will ramp up production of the drug, he said.

Human trials can then begin at the end of the summer.

“That’s a … trial where you give it to a series of 400 to 600 people who are in hospitals experiencing symptoms, and then you watch over the next five to 10 days to see whether it helped or not,” the doctor said.

At the earliest, the drug can be released in September for compassionate use — treating patients with the medication outside clinical trials, Glanville said. This type of use was necessary for medications during the Ebola crisis, he said.

“My feeling is that we should also, in anticipation that that study looks good … we should start scaling up a lot more doses, hundreds of thousands to millions, for the next step — and governments should pay for that,” the doctor said.

----------

NYC has released the breakdown of the deaths
View attachment 7287720

Thanks for posting... I can see that chart being top priority for scientists who are on the front lines studying the shit out of this thing right now.

Immunodeficiency probably plays a pretty significant role in the deaths and serious cases of this disease. And the thing a lot of people do not understand is that one does not have to have a particular condition such as advanced HIV or cancer to suffer from immunodeficiency. The immune system requires CONSTANT upkeep of proper rest and nutrients in order for it to function at it's peak capacity. There are huge swaths of the population that are working overtime on steroids and they are going for long periods of time, perhaps months or longer running on only 5 or less hours of sleep a day, and relying only on fast food and energy drinks. You also have college age folks who are partying for long hours over significant periods of time and they are malnourished and suffering sleep deprivation without even knowing it. The virus is probably tearing through these people like a bulldozer right now.

I have done stretches of overtime at past jobs where I would be sleeping less than 5-6 hours at a time for several days. After a week of this, I almost ALWAYS come down with a cold. And bad ones too...

Reactions: TACC
One unkown sex

New York City

I saw that part and snickered...

I envisioned a dying COVID patient with purple or green hair, gasping for breath but refusing to fill out the "sex" portion of the hospital intake form and still trying to correct the ER team for assuming their gender...
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_thinking.gif

Organized Crime Enforcing Quarantine in Brazilian Favelas

With Brazil’s far-right president Jair Bolsonaro claiming that COVID-19 is just a “little flu” and refusing to impose stronger measures to fight the pandemic, some criminal gangs have started imposing their own “coronavirus curfew” in Rio de Janeiro’s favelas.

Still crowded a few days ago, the streets of Rio’s favelas were empty on this week after gangs warned citizens to stay home, João Carlos Monteiro, a PhD student in urban geography, told OCCRP in a phone interview on Wednesday.

In the favelas in the north of the city where Monteiro lives, “drug traffickers announced (their curfew) first on large posters,” he said. Then they sent messages on social apps and “blared it out on megaphones mounted on cars driving up and down the streets.”

“Attention all residents [...] Curfew as of today 8:00 pm. Anyone seen on the street after this time will learn to have respect for others,” local gangs warned favela residents on Monday, TV broadcaster Globo reported.

“We want the best for the population,” stated another message, “If the government does not have the capacity to fix it, organized crime will solve it.”

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/11930-organized-crime-enforcing-quarantine-in-brazilian-favelas

Reactions: phlegethon
Status
Not open for further replies.