• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to put you in for the Nobel Peace Prize. They will make shirts to celebrate your heroic find.
Yep, just need carbon taxes, cut emissions, join the paris climate accord, fund the green new deal, give 10% of GDP to the UN and....etc.

Problem solved.
Oops I think they already have.
It's
MVIMG_20200315_104226.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
You know it's a Commie dictatorship when they use the terms "glorious", "glorify", and/or "unshakable will" at least once in a public statement. Only thing missing is HERO OF THE [insert authoritarian dictatorship name here].
This kind of language is quite common from countries under personality cult authoritarian leaders (bunch of asian 'stans' play this game and much of arab world is not far of ither), none are communist ,Norks could just as well declare a Monarchy and be done with the whole sharade.

Nowdays most of the communists and foremost experts on communism seem to be from US :devilish: :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Made a run into Missoula, MT........... Every truck yard, dog yard, front yard, back yard, boat yard, storage yard, sale yard, stock yard, junk yard, boat yard and fenced yard is jam packed full of UHaul trucks and trailers and any type of other trailer that could be converted to haul people's stuff....... Converted boat trailers, Harbor Freight fold up trailers, flat bed trailers, dump trailers................ Spring like weather now. Next winter may deal out a bit of grief. If they live that long.

Hobo

This kind of language is quite common from countries under personality cult authoritarians leaders (bunch of asian 'stans' play this game and much of arab world is not far of ither), none are communist ,Norks could just as well declare a Monarchy and be done with the whole sharade.

Nowdays most of the communists and foremost experts on communism seem to be from US :devilish: :eek:
Well no not really communist, of course, but they say they are. The USSR, Cuba, their client states and territories, China, North Korea, Vietnam, all of those Glorious People's Glorious Republics of Glorious Glory (And Glorious Tractor Factories) are usually anything but. Except for the tractor factories. Those were honestly pretty glorious during WWII, churning out tanks and SMGs instead.

In the end some of the oldest tools in the box might work first , pre WW1 treatments and medicaments from 1930s is the courent bleeding edge of COVID19 !!?

''While the use of hydroxychloroquine (and zinc) to treat COVID-19 has dominated headlines for weeks, a new method of treatment developed by Johns Hopkins Hospital has just been given special approval by the FDA to be fast-tracked.

Known as convalescent serum therapy, the antibody-rich blood plasma from COVID-19 survivors is drawn, bagged, and given to critically ill patients.

While the FDA began allowing limited use of the therapy on March 24 for hospitals in Houston and New York City (with an "expanded access program" pending), Johns Hopkins is concurrently developing the therapy with the goal of preventing otherwise healthy front-line medical staff from getting sick. The university is awaiting FDA approval for a second clinical trial on patients who are slightly to moderately ill to see if it can reduce or eliminate COVID-19.

Under the leadership of immunologist Arturo Casadevall, the Johns Hopkins team is collaborating with physicians and scientists around the country to establish a network of at least 40 hospitals and blood banks in 20 states for the collection, isolation, and processing of blood plasma.

People who recover from an infection develop antibodies that circulate in the blood and can neutralize the pathogen. Researchers hope to use the technique to treat critically ill COVID-19 patients and boost the immune systems of health care providers and first responders. Currently there are no proven drug therapies or effective vaccines for treating the novel coronavirus.

"At the end of January, I knew this disease was going to get out of China, and I knew there was a huge history of the use of plasma and serum in the 20th century," says Casadevall, a Bloomberg Distinguished Professor of molecular microbiology and immunology and infectious diseases at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and School of Medicine. "This [medical effort] has become a juggernaut… We're racing to deploy this."

Thousands of survivors might soon line up to donate their antibody-rich plasma, according to physicians. But that's only if early promising studies on the therapy done in China and are confirmed by U.S. trials that show "dramatic effects and improvements" in patients, according to Tobian. He is optimistic the therapy will do just that. "I absolutely think this could be the best treatment we have for the next few months."

This passive-antibody therapy has been used since the 1890s to combat diseases as wide-ranging as measles, SARS, Ebola, H1N1 flu, and polio—and holds the promise of keeping the virus at bay until a vaccine can be developed. (Current estimates are that a vaccine for emergency use could be available by early 2021.) During the SARS outbreak in 2002–2003, an 80-person trial of convalescent serum in Hong Kong found that people treated with it within two weeks of showing symptoms had a higher chance of being discharged from hospital than did those who weren't treated.

The beauty of the therapy, says Casadevall, is that it involves the well-established—and safe—method of blood donation. Except in this case, survivors' plasma (or serum), which contains the antibody to COVID-19, is separated from red blood cells and transfused into the three categories of recipients: the critically ill as a last-stop "compassionate care" measure; patients who are slightly or moderately ill to keep them out of ICUs and off scarce ventilators, and front-line medical workers to prevent them from getting sick.
Nearly a cup of the serum (200 milliliters, or one unit) would be administered to each recipient, according to Tobian, with each donor providing enough serum for up to four patients. (Each donor, depending on body size, can provide two to four units.)

Results from the trials in the two New York City hospitals are expected around the end of April. How widely serum therapy is used after that for the time being remains unclear.''

"We want now to get the clinical trials done," Casadevall insists. "Compassionate use is going to be available [in the trials]. Convalescent sera is going to be used in the country, there's no question about that. It's already been deployed in Europe. I think the next task is to learn if, when, and how to use it, and for that, we have to do clinical trials."

Last edited:
Made a run into Missoula, MT........... Every truck yard, dog yard, front yard, back yard, boat yard, storage yard, sale yard, stock yard, junk yard, boat yard and fenced yard is jam packed full of UHaul trucks and trailers and any type of other trailer that could be converted to haul people's stuff....... Converted boat trailers, Harbor Freight fold up trailers, flat bed trailers, dump trailers................ Spring like weather now. Next winter may deal out a bit of grief. If they live that long.

Hobo
Been noticing that in my town. Lots of trucks haulin shitloads of stuff! Weird!

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Been noticing that in my town. Lots of trucks haulin shitloads of stuff! Weird!
Yes Sir......... And when those refugees from other states and mega cities come to small towns they bring the virus. Small town's are not set up to test. When one of the out of State refugees shows up at a local hospital with Corona virus... Eventually a positive result is returned, several days later, and the so called official information says the person got the virus and it was travel related. Refugees travel as families so there are more people with the virus than local numbers are showing... 4 weeks ago "Travel Related: to immigrants coming here from China. Today, "Travel Related" means they came from one of the many hot spots in America. Anyone want to define: "Travel Related" .......... ?

Hobo

The good-guy and genius, Dr. Bill Gates praises chicoms...

Billions to be made.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
More from Dr Bill...

Reading that shit from Gates only adds fuel to the theory that this was all contrived by the deep state to kill Trump.

They open the economy I'm going out, I'm going to restaurants, and I'm going to live.

If a large part of the population fears the post CV world we'll fuck them, less traffic, more good times for me.

I posted in the other thread an article showing the connection between Dr. Fauci and Dr.Birx and the Gates Foundation. They are in a position to get very wealthy off of all this. Dr. Birx also had ties to the Clinton Foundation. Imagine that. Google away.

This is grade A bullshit. If there were deaths here it would be everywhere in the news. And don’t tell me some conspiracy theory about it being hidden, because then they wouldn’t put coronavirus on the death certificate.

By the way, you can’t write “suspected” anything as a cause of death.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely.

The data from the Diamond Princess, where everyone was accounted for, clearly shows this is false. There are very few asymptomatic patients.

One of the [pieces of] information that we have pretty much confirmed now is that a significant number of individuals that are infected actually remain asymptomatic. That may be as many as 25%. That's important, because now you have individuals that may not have any symptoms that can contribute to transmission, and we have learned that in fact they do contribute to transmission.

I posted in the other thread an article showing the connection between Dr. Fauci and Dr.Birx and the Gates Foundation. They are in a position to get very wealthy off of all this. Dr. Birx also had ties to the Clinton Foundation. Imagine that. Google away.

Can you post the link?

Can you post the link?
There are many more articles available. This is just one.
Remember when the leftist media accused Trump of alterior motives when he keeps bringing up chloroquine? These people are always accusing others of exactly what they are doing.

Because,...racist.

“I can tell you personal attacks that have been going on for more than two, three months. Abuses, or racist comments, giving me names, black or Negro. I’m proud of being black, proud of being Negro,” he said. “I don’t care, to be honest … even death threats. I don’t give a damn.”

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

You need to go read and understand what is happening here. These are people with other conditions, that either tested positive for COVID or had contact with someone who tested positive, then showed symptoms and died. At which point they are asking them to list the COD as COVID-19, rather than investigate further, which is not an unreasonable request considering they are trying to conserve resources.

The shit coming from Outraged Patriot, and Tea Party. com is as bad as garbage coming from the left wing media.

You need to go read and understand what is happening here. These are people with other conditions, that either tested positive for COVID or had contact with someone who tested positive, then showed symptoms and died. At which point they are asking them to list the COD as COVID-19, rather than investigate further, which is not an unreasonable request considering they are trying to conserve resources.

The shit coming from Outraged Patriot, and Tea Party. com is as bad as garbage coming from the left wing media.
This is not true. I posted the guidlines last week that were from the CDC. Dr. Brix was questioned about it two days ago. She stated that the US is taking a relaxed aproach by classifying assumed deaths as covid regardless of tests.

225AF913-7B46-4410-98BB-575680C24CF9.png

Last edited:
This is not true. I posted the guidlines last week that were from the CDC. Dr. Brix was questioned about it two days ago. She stated that the US is taking a relaxed aproach by classifying assumed deaths as covid regardless of tests.

View attachment 7294566

No.

Here is an article that explains it, despite the headline making a different impression. The article also has the guidance that should be attached to the paragraph you copy and pasted, that explains what that paragraph means, exactly how I described it.

You know it would save a lot of bull shit, if some some of you could read more than two sentences deep into something, before sharing you "expert" opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: phlegethon

No.

Here is an article that explains it, despite the headline making a different impression. The article also has the guidance that should be attached to the paragraph you copy and pasted, that explains what that paragraph means, exactly how I described it.

You know it would save a lot of bull shit, if some some of you could read more than two sentences deep into something, before sharing you "expert" opinion.

Our Grady Memorial Hospital ATL employee and hide member (and Covid survivor) reports to us, reading NYC reporting, today, that NYC reports 86% comorbidities in their covid positive deaths, correctly reported. FWIW. Not that it matters to the majority of the readers.

Our Grady Memorial Hospital ATL employee and hide member (and Covid survivor) reports to us, reading NYC reporting, today, that NYC reports 86% comorbidities in their covid positive deaths, correctly reported. FWIW. Not that it matters to the majority of the readers.

It matters. If accurate, of course...

The accuate data will certainly be needed. There are of course more variables other than testing positive as far as contribution to actual COD. But I would imagine that level of granularity will not be easily determined.

If in fact the virus is as widespread as it appears it might be...

No.

A reporter question Dr. Birx about medical professionals questioning how Covid 19 deaths are being reported. She basically said that she feels like NYC is getting it right and should be accurate but rural hospitals and others with less resources dont have the tests to be certain but should classify any death that could be Covid 19 as Covid 19. She also stated that if you have Covid-19 in the US and die your cause of death is Covid 19 because you died “WITH” the disease. She even admitted that this is unlike other countries.

This is a thing that is being questioned for real by medical professionals and finally at least one reporter. Hospitals are struggling right now because they are empty. They get paid for every Covid patient they take in and they get paid more when they use a ventilator. I wouldnt doubt a little fudging goes on because of this as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender

One of the [pieces of] information that we have pretty much confirmed now is that a significant number of individuals that are infected actually remain asymptomatic. That may be as many as 25%. That's important, because now you have individuals that may not have any symptoms that can contribute to transmission, and we have learned that in fact they do contribute to transmission.
Yes. Other studies, including the one I was referring to, have found up to 50% asymptomatic (or, more likely presymptomatic). That is very few. It’s not 90%, or 95%, which is what it would have to be to drive the case fatality rate below 1%.

Yes. Other studies, including the one I was referring to, have found up to 50% asymptomatic (or, more likely presymptomatic). That is very few. It’s not 90%, or 95%, which is what it would have to be to drive the case fatality rate below 1%.

Is that also taking into account the ~80% or so that have mild to moderate infections yet a certain unknown percentage are not getting tested?

If 25% are truly asymptomatic the spread by now would be quite considerable, no? Is observed Ro still around 2.5?

I thought it was much higher than that. A NYC medical personnel was being interviewed a little earlier this week and said in NY only 1.7% of all the deaths had no underlying conditions. Italy reports 1% of the dead had no underlying conditions.

edit: I found an article that says what you posted. It is different what was being reported jut two days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: j-huskey
A reporter question Dr. Birx about medical professionals questioning how Covid 19 deaths are being reported. She basically said that she feels like NYC is getting it right and should be accurate but rural hospitals and others with less resources dont have the tests to be certain but should classify any death that could be Covid 19 as Covid 19. She also stated that if you have Covid-19 in the US and die your cause of death is Covid 19 because you died “WITH” the disease. She even admitted that this is unlike other countries.

This is a thing that is being questioned for real by medical professionals and finally at least one reporter. Hospitals are struggling right now because they are empty. They get paid for every Covid patient they take in and they get paid more when they use a ventilator. I wouldnt doubt a little fudging goes on because of this as well.

I don't give an honest fuck what some reporter said, or what she feels. or what her opinion is.

Why don't you post up the guidance for death diagnosis with COVID-19 in other countries. You didn't understand how they were doing it here, and presumably still don't. Even though the correct info is 1 click away and available in less time than it took you to post someone else's opinion on the subject, that you may or may mot have understood.

People who died with COVID-19, should be counted as COVID-19 deaths. If it expedited their death by 1 year, 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute, 1 second, and evidence most certainly shows that it does.

Reactions: Inifinty
I thought it was much higher than that. A NYC medical personnel was being interviewed a little earlier this week and said in NY only 1.7% of all the deaths had no underlying conditions. Italy reports 1% of the dead had no underlying conditions.

Right now the comorbidity numbers in the US change day to day.
As more accurate data is inputted, that's expected.
Our state had 30 deaths all with comorbidities. Stayed that way several days. Deaths were added and investigated. By day 27, there were 48 deaths with 10 with no comorbidity. On day 28, 10 more deaths await disposition, today, 30 deaths await disposition.
So, for us, 78 reported deaths, 30 awaiting the review, 38 dead with comorbidities, 10 without that were positive and in treatment.
Our number will change at least twice more as the results come in linearly as they are.
We know some of the ventilator patients will die, so, those results are going to change that number again.
It's too soon in the process to say anything with finality.

But, here, positive test,treatment, and death, comorbidities or not, Alabama is recording all covid positive people who died as covid deaths.

Last edited:
Is that also taking into account the ~80% or so that have mild to moderate infections yet a certain unknown percentage are not getting tested?

If 25% are truly asymptomatic the spread by now would be quite considerable, no? Is observed Ro still around 2.5?
Yes. The spread has indeed been "considerable."

People who died with COVID-19, should be counted as COVID-19 deaths. If it expedited their death by 1 year, 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute, 1 second, and evidence most certainly shows that it does.
If a hood rat in Chicago is shot, taken to hospital, dies, and tested positive to Covid, it should be counted? Because Covid expedited his death with 1 second? That's some twisted logic there.

I asked your opinion on this before...

What is the estimated number of infected at this point?

Is there enough observed data/information to draw estimates?
I think it is very hard to make a good estimate now, given the undertesting and variable spread. It is not the number of known cases. It also isn’t half the country or anywhere close to having herd immunity or else you’d see a significant slowing in spread.

I think it is very hard to make a good estimate now, given the undertesting and variable spread. It is not the number of known cases. It also isn’t half the country or anywhere close to having herd immunity or else you’d see a significant slowing in spread.

Agree.

It is interesting that we see models for numbers of beds needed, number of ventilators, number of ICU beds, etc. But have yet to see models showing the potential total number of infected.

Probably not as important from a planning perspective, although the total number must somehow be considered, since it would be integral to modeling the number of beds needed etc.

If a hood rat in Chicago is shot, taken to hospital, dies, and tested positive to Covid, it should be counted? Because Covid expedited his death with 1 second? That's some twisted logic there.

Let's twist this around. Say a man is an hour away from death from some chronic disease, and someone walks up to their hospital bed and shoots the ill person right in the forehead. Was that person murdered, or does this not count because they were going to die anyways?

Reactions: Bradu and OldSalty
I told you I believe our whole family had it in late November

Based upon what evidence - that you were really sick during flu season? I don't get this whole retroactive self-diagnosis, other than to confer some expectation of immunity based upon the disease having already passed thru an area.

If urban areas with heavy international traffic such as NYC and Detroit are just now getting hammered, then the disease was highly unlikely to have been passed around via community transmission in Podunk USA five or six months ago.

Based upon what evidence - that you were really sick during flu season? I don't get this whole retroactive self-diagnosis, other than to confer some expectation of immunity based upon the disease having already passed thru an area.

^Believes the only infections are the confirmed cases.^

Reactions: W54/XM-388
^Believes the only infections are the confirmed cases.^

Nope, not at all. But we've got a number of people here who keep on claiming to have had coronavirus late last year, which is:

A) about the time that the flu season began its yearly ramp-up, and:

B) well before the first known case anywhere in the world.

For that to have occurred, the disease would have had to silently spread starting sometime early last fall from wherever the fuck in China (wet market, lab, whatever) through Wuhan, to NYC, through whatever path that would then bring it to the bumfuck towns in which most of us live. All the while this happened, the disease somehow spread without causing enough hospitalization or killing enough people to raise any suspicion.

It was the flu.

Note that Nik's story about getting sick after staying in a Chinese hotel in downtown San Fran earlier this year carries a somewhat higher likelihood, and by "somewhat higher" I really mean "several orders of magnitude".

Reactions: Bradu
Nope, not at all. But we've got a number of people here who keep on claiming to have had coronavirus late last year, which is:

A) about the time that the flu season began its yearly ramp-up, and:

B) well before the first known case anywhere in the world.

For that to have occurred, the disease would have had to silently spread starting sometime early last fall from wherever the fuck in China (wet market, lab, whatever) through Wuhan, to NYC, through whatever path that would then bring it to the bumfuck towns in which most of us live. All the while this happened, the disease somehow spread without causing enough hospitalization or killing enough people to raise any suspicion.

It was the flu.

Note that Nik's story about getting sick after staying in a Chinese hotel in downtown San Fran earlier this year carries a somewhat higher likelihood, and by "somewhat higher" I really mean "several orders of magnitude".

I will need the data...speaking of...

So, everyone dodges the question.

How many are estimated to be infected?

Hard to estimate?

Lol, IHME been estimating beds...fucking beds, and ventilators needed, but cant estimate how many people are likely infected?

Gmafb.

I will need the data...speaking of...

So, everyone dodges the question.

How many are estimated to be infected?

Hard to estimate?

Lol, IHME been estimating beds...fucking beds, and ventilators needed, but cant estimate how many people are likely infected?

Gmafb.

Yeah - it is devilishly difficult to estimate. I do suspect that someone will eventually be able to do some data mining and figure out when it hit certain areas simply by looking at mortality stats, and even sparse test data can be picked together to form a better idea of the big picture. Comprehensive test data would be better, as everyone realizes.

What is the point of looking at the total number of cases? It seems that the agenda is to increase the denominator in order to dilute the mortality rate and thus make the disease less scary to the plebes, or to suggest that we're nearing "herd immunity". So if there are 10 cases for every one positive test, that means that we go from 99.85% of the US population not having it to... 98.5% not having yet had it. Big improvement, eh?

Yeah - it is devilishly difficult to estimate. I do suspect that someone will eventually be able to do some data mining and figure out when it hit certain areas simply by looking at mortality stats, and even sparse test data can be picked together to form a better idea of the big picture. Comprehensive test data would be better, as everyone realizes.

What is the point of looking at the total number of cases? It seems that the agenda is to increase the denominator in order to dilute the mortality rate and thus make the disease less scary to the plebes, or to suggest that we're nearing "herd immunity". So if there are 10 cases for every one positive test, that means that we go from 99.85% of the US population not having it to... 98.5% not having yet had it. Big improvement, eh?

Whats the point?

Test, test, test...oh wait no...

And when someone brings up a point you dont want to deal with, well....we need comprehensive data. Selective scrutiny.

You cannot be this dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.