• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think finding infection rates of 4-6% in a lot of big cities, makes it likely we are not win our second wave as I had hoped. The worst hit city and the biggest example of bad things happening is NYC. They estimated from testing that 21% has had it.
If that’s the case, shouldn’t we all get out and about and move this thing along so we can put this behind us before it crushes us economically. Some think it is.

I think finding infection rates of 4-6% in a lot of big cities, makes it likely we are not win our second wave as I had hoped. The worst hit city and the biggest example of bad things happening is NYC. They estimated from testing that 21% has had it.

And where I live in a county of ~300k people where there is heavy tourist traffic, last I heard we've had a total of 43 cases and 1 or 2 deaths.
But...
Back in December and january, almost everyone i knew had the worst case of flu they've ever had.

All I'm saying is the numbers aren't lining up. I'd like to know how many died in my county of "the flu". I've already heard rumor from the hospital staff they lost a lot of flu patients back in January and February.

And where I live in a county of ~300k people where there is heavy tourist traffic, last I heard we've had a total of 43 cases and 1 or 2 deaths.
But...
Back in December and january, almost everyone i knew had the worst case of flu they've ever had.

All I'm saying is the numbers aren't lining up. I'd like to know how many died in my county of "the flu". I've already heard rumor from the hospital staff they lost a lot of flu patients back in January and February.

Same thing here in a county with less than 30k, but people get sick from lots of things, and lots of people get sick and die from the flu. I am sure its possible there are pockets of unknown infection from early. No one could really say without more testing. So we will probably never know for sure.

People who are convinced are already convinced. People who are looking for a conspiracy will find one anywhere. I dont believe there is any grand conspiracy our cover up to keep us in our hobbit holes. All this crap about models being this and that is simply people taking advantage of people that dont understand the process to muddy the waters.

A San Fransisco safety officer shot 3 people for not wearing masks during the pandemic. In 1918, there is nothing new under the sun. Just new to us.

Something for next Trump press conference , nicotine treatments.

It was really curious that during a respiratory disease epidemic current smokers were less prone to end up in an ICU than people with other preconditions.

A French study has now confirmed this astonishing phenomenon:

In the study that two of us are reporting [1], the rates of current smoking remain below 5 % even when main confounders for tobacco consumption, i.e. age and sex, in- or outpatient status, were considered. Compared to the French general population, the Covid-19 population exhibited a significantly weaker current daily smoker rate by 80.3 % for outpatients and by 75.4 % for inpatients. Thus, current smoking status appears to be a protective factor against the infection by SARS-CoV-2.

The mechanism does not work through filling the lungs with smoke. Here nicotine works as a nerve agent. It is known to influence the process that regulates the number of ACE2 receptors on the cell surface. Current smokers do have less ACE2 receptors than non smokers. SARS-CoV-2 bonds to that receptor to enter a cell.

The study was led by Professor Jean-Pierre Changeux who is quite famous for his discovery of that general regulation process and other findings. He now plans to use nicotine patches on Covid-19 patients to see if it can help in current cases.

https://www.qeios.com/read/article/571

Attachments

• preconditions.jpg
    preconditions.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 117
Well, shit, my dad's been preparing for this moment for the past 50 years! Gonna have to pass along this nugget of knowledge; he'll enjoy it.

But you have to admit we are seeing a major flare up of Communism. :)
Trump definitely earned it , most communist president ever in history of US , the wannabe commies like Bernie ,AOC have all been outflanked on the left ,he basically enacted everything they ran on and then some.

Wonder where all those fiscally conservative ,no more spending ,tea party Republican shills spent last couple of years.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewoaf
Trump definitely earned it , most communist president ever in history of US , the wannabe commies like Bernie ,AOC have all been outflanked on the left he basically enacted everything they ran on and then some

Wonder where all those fiscally conservative ,no more spending ,tea party Republican shills spent last couple of years.
And the blind man saw it too. It might be time for your pill.

16 story hospital downtown has 4 corona patients.........................................................yep..........................FOUR. Went there for an appointment three weeks ago, no one cared, just walked in. Today, weirdo at door taking my temps and asking me if my fucking lips turn blue or do I have a sense of smell? Another hospital employee comes out of the john with rubber gloves on.....................he probably took a piss on his hands wearing those fucking things.

Fake illness that is fake as fuck..........................start to finish.

Last edited:
It is far less deadly than originally pushed.

Antibody tests are finding out that at least one out of four New Yorkers have been infected with COVID-19 sometime this year...

Most of the transmission probably already took place from the end of December to mid-February, when almost no one was wearing PPE in public and no one even cared about the outbreak save for folks on Tier 1 gun forums like the Hide and Arfcom...

This is the results of a random walk-through antibody test done in Flushing, Queens. The dreaded 'second wave' of the infection had already arrived and passed, around mid-March when the lockdowns began. The larger first wave had blown through completely unnoticed earlier in the year. The strange flu-like illnesses that had been the irritation for many folks this winter has a definite explanation now...

Antibody tests are finding out that at least one out of four New Yorkers have been infected with COVID-19 sometime this year...

Most of the transmission probably already took place from the end of December to mid-February, when almost no one was wearing PPE in public and no one even cared about the outbreak save for folks on Tier 1 gun forums like the Hide and Arfcom...............................

What they are discovering is what informed people knew all along. This is the flu, plain and simple. According to the CDC, for 10-16 weeks a year the flu is at epidemic proportions and 10.5% of people admitted to the hospital for complications of the flu....................DIE. Generally speaking those people are elderly or they are younger people with underlying health issues.

This is a fraud, a hoax a leftist/communist attempt to destroy the enemies of communist China with the help of leftists and minions worldwide. Every person on the hide who votes democrat/spouts leftist crap or pushed this fucking fraud is an enemy of freedom.

Most of the transmission probably already took place from the end of December to mid-February, when almost no one was wearing PPE in public and no one even cared about the outbreak save for folks on Tier 1 gun forums like the Hide and Arfcom...

This is the results of a random walk-through antibody test done in Flushing, Queens. The dreaded 'second wave' of the infection had already arrived and passed, around mid-March when the lockdowns began. The larger first wave had blown through completely unnoticed earlier in the year. The strange flu-like illnesses that had been the irritation for many folks this winter has a definite explanation now...

25% infection of NYC implies 2.5M cases. That's plausible. To get there from a single case would require only 21 doubling periods. There was almost certainly more than a single source of infection; starting with 100 cases would require only 14 or so doubling periods.

A doubling period of 3 days was observed earlier in the outbreak, but that's a tough number to pin down with the scarcity of data (particularly data specific to a tightly-packed urban area). But let's roll with it, and if others was to run the numbers with their own guess, they are free to do so.

14 doubling periods at 3 days/per is... 42 days. That would mean there need be only 100 cases in NYC on March 17th. If the doubling period is actually 6 days, then the first 100 cases were present back around the end of January. That feels much more realistic. A doubling time of 10 days puts the first 100 cases back in early December - less probable, but certainly not impossible.

It is highly unlikely that NYC is in the "second wave", because there has been no event that would have ended the first wave. It is probable that the growth was not perfectly exponential, with an initial latent period with moderate doubling rate, a middle phase with a very short doubling rate (the few weeks prior to the "lockdown", which was anything but), and then the current phase where social behavior and increasingly few fresh victims combine to increase the doubling rate. This yields the left half of the bell curve that forms many models. NYC is probably not quite yet to the right half of the curve. If other urban areas are only at 5% infection rate, then they have quite a ways to go.

25% infection of NYC implies 2.5M cases. That's plausible. To get there from a single case would require only 21 doubling periods. There was almost certainly more than a single source of infection; starting with 100 cases would require only 14 or so doubling periods.

A doubling period of 3 days was observed earlier in the outbreak, but that's a tough number to pin down with the scarcity of data (particularly data specific to a tightly-packed urban area). But let's roll with it, and if others was to run the numbers with their own guess, they are free to do so.

14 doubling periods at 3 days/per is... 42 days. That would mean there need be only 100 cases in NYC on March 17th. If the doubling period is actually 6 days, then the first 100 cases were present back around the end of January. That feels much more realistic. A doubling time of 10 days puts the first 100 cases back in early December - less probable, but certainly not impossible.

It is highly unlikely that NYC is in the "second wave", because there has been no event that would have ended the first wave. It is probable that the growth was not perfectly exponential, with an initial latent period with moderate doubling rate, a middle phase with a very short doubling rate (the few weeks prior to the "lockdown", which was anything but), and then the current phase where social behavior and increasingly few fresh victims combine to increase the doubling rate. This yields the left half of the bell curve that forms many models. NYC is probably not quite yet to the right half of the curve. If other urban areas are only at 5% infection rate, then they have quite a ways to go.
So basically, this economic shutdown is a ploy afterall and the country needs to get back on with life and hold all those with corrupt intentions accountable by imprisonment at the least considering viruses cant be contained and governments can only destroy and stagnate and not save and create. We agree.

Keep banging that drum...

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Watch what the media says about the states that are letting the shutdown orders expire or begin opening up early.

They will do anything they can to promote fear and disaster in those states. The entire new narrative between now and election day is that Trump and the republicans could have saved us from the virus and they didn't.

No matter what reality is, the MSM will report the opposite - a lie so they can get Butt-Sniffer-Biden in office.

I would imagine the top US Officials have already been vaccinated...

Hobo

Mr Pence appeared to be the only person present without a facial covering at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.

In a deleted tweet, the clinic said the vice-president had been notified in advance of its policy requiring masks.

Mr Pence leads the White House coronavirus taskforce.

He defended his decision as necessary in order to meet with staff and patients.

I would imagine the top US Officials have already been vaccinated...

Hobo

Mr Pence appeared to be the only person present without a facial covering at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.

In a deleted tweet, the clinic said the vice-president had been notified in advance of its policy requiring masks.

Mr Pence leads the White House coronavirus taskforce.

He defended his decision as necessary in order to meet with staff and patients.

They just understand that it’s stupid. They know the truth.

I might have to join Arfcom, if it's truly tier one as you say. With all this time to kill, I nearly joined Long range hunting, but then I read a few threads and realized it should be called Long Range Fudding.

• Haha
Reactions: Tazman and kthomas
Watch what the media says about the states that are letting the shutdown orders expire or begin opening up early.

They will do anything they can to promote fear and disaster in those states. The entire new narrative between now and election day is that Trump and the republicans could have saved us from the virus and they didn't.

No matter what reality is, the MSM will report the opposite - a lie so they can get Butt-Sniffer-Biden in office.
if you follow the money far enough you'll see that the same people who own the media own the politicians.
unfortunately I think they own the opposition too, in a true Leninist sense.

Reactions: Longshot231
Meanwhile in Ohio, the Governor tweeted to his fellow Ohioans a message reminiscent of something you would see on Captain Kangaroo or Romper Room. He announced a "Virtual Spirit Week" that began last Monday.

He was one of the most anti-gun RINOs until he saw the light and had to get elected governor. Then he embraced all things 2A but tipped his hand last year when he said he would be receptive to a red flag law. He got quiet on that when he found out how pissed off everyone was that voted for him for bringing that up.

With an idiot like this as a Republican it isn't any wonder some idiot democrat would replace him. Mel Brooks on Blazing Saddles made a better Governor.

Really. You cannot make this stuff up. Read the tweet and the replies which are enlightening.

Full tweet here.

1588149967368.png

• Angry
Reactions: pmclaine
Meanwhile in Ohio, the Governor tweeted to his fellow Ohioans a message reminiscent of something you would see on Captain Kangaroo or Romper Room. He announced a "Virtual Spirit Week" that began last Monday.

He was one of the most anti-gun RINOs until he saw the light and had to get elected governor. Then he embraced all things 2A but tipped his hand last year when he said he would be receptive to a red flag law. He got quiet on that when he found out how pissed off everyone was that voted for him for bringing that up.

With an idiot like this as a Republican it isn't any wonder some idiot democrat would replace him. Mel Brooks on Blazing Saddles made a better Governor.

Really. You cannot make this stuff up. Read the tweet and the replies which are enlightening.

Full tweet here.

View attachment 7311925

This is what our kids are being taught in school.

There will be no adulthood in the future.

My kids grade schools have regularly scheduled pyjama days. Creeps me out. My kids no I'm against it.

Do you see any kids wearing real pants these days? All boys wear is some sort of sweat pant.

Public school is preparing kids for the Ohio Governors world not the real world.

Its pathetic.

Target robots become suntan covid19 desinfecting robots

Ralph Petroff, president of the North America branch of Marathon Targets, spoke with Military.com about the four-wheeled autonomous robots that could soon be deployed at military bases for UV disinfecting operations.
"If you need them for target practice, you use them for target practice; if you need them for corona-killing, you use them for corona-killing," Petroff said.
Marathon's specifications of the robot show that it emits 110 watts via a vertical UV mount light fixture. The light takes about one minute to disinfect a surface one foot away and a little over six minutes to sterilize from five feet away.
The science behind UV lights killing COVID-19 is still questionable. Petroff said he has plans to double the wattage of the light fixture to ensure effectiveness.

The market for UV disinfection has been small over the years, but since President Trump touted UVs last week, the market could rapidly grow.
"The UV part is the easy part," he said. "Trying to get an autonomous robot to walk around without bumping into things and knowing where it is at all times is the hard part. We mastered that a long time ago."
We mentioned in March that "COVID-19 is very vulnerable to UV light and heat." If UV light is proven effective against the virus, we suspect there will be a lot more interest in UV products.

UV%20Robot.jpg

Almost any protein and genetic material based organic particle with the exception of prions are vulnerable to a sufficient concentration of UV light. UV is especially detrimental to DNA/RNA molecules.

The fact that they need to "research" the effects of UV light on COVID-19 or any type of virus/bacteria/amoeba made me go
smiley_freak.gif
... Should be a no-brainer.

When I was very young and hospitalized with food poisoning in Shanghai at the PLA-run 2nd Field Army University Hospital, the patient rooms, ops rooms and shared areas all had rotating disinfection schedules. Two times a day, a mobile UV unit is wheeled in to an area, and turned on at full blast for 15 minutes. During this time, all patients must leave the rooms. Ambulatory patients can go take a walk, while those who cannot get out of their beds are wheeled outside into the corridor along with any devices/IVs for the duration of the sanitizing procedure.

The fact that they need to "research" the effects of UV light on COVID-19 or any type of virus/bacteria/amoeba made me go
smiley_freak.gif
... Should be a no-brainer.

The question is not whether or not it is effective; it's to determine the necessary dose of UV-C radiation to achieve a particular level of disinfection. There can be considerable variation (like, a couple orders of magnitude) depending upon the surface material and texture, and whether the pathogen is "dry" or suspended in fluids.

But, yeah, given sufficient exposure, UV-C kills stuff dead. Irreversible DNA/RNA damage = no more reproduction.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The question is not whether or not it is effective; it's to determine the necessary dose of UV-C radiation to achieve a particular level of disinfection. There can be considerable variation (like, a couple orders of magnitude) depending upon the surface material and texture, and whether the pathogen is "dry" or suspended in fluids.

But, yeah, given sufficient exposure, UV-C kills stuff dead. Irreversible DNA/RNA damage = no more reproduction.

Dosage and conditions, okay that is understandable...

Just talked to local sheriffs, all is good here, traffic is normal or a bit higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.