• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump definitely earned it , most communist president ever in history of US , the wannabe commies like Bernie ,AOC have all been outflanked on the left ,he basically enacted everything they ran on and then some.

Wonder where all those fiscally conservative ,no more spending ,tea party Republican shills spent last couple of years.

How's the weather in St. Petersburg this time of year? Do they pay well at Glavset?

I heard that New Mexico government shut down all gun stores, some tried to reopen but the governor sent state police to shut them down.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for the people that didn't think the political masters crave dictatorial powers.

I heard that New Mexico government shut down all gun stores, some tried to reopen but the governor sent state police to shut them down.
How is that possible if homeland security said they are essential and have yo be left open?

At times, this whole ordeal seems like a labratory experiment to see just how far a group of human beings can be pushed, how many will believe anything they are told by the Government, how they will react when 'cooped" up for a prescribed time period and the list goes on. I guess the term I'm looking for is "Gathering Data"... Anyone else see this happening?

Hobo

An example:

One thing that has become very clear is that citizens have no freakin' clue what emergency powers have been granted by the legislative branch to executive branches at the state level. The relevant laws in my state extend back to 1945, and are quite clear in their statutory intent.

We'll see if there is any movement by legislatures to limit this power. Doubt it very much, because voters won't apply the necessary punishment at the polls.

IHME data updated. Death estimates increased by 9%. Just in time for the "reopening" processes/plans that a few states are starting to implement.

Told ya.

Models work both ways and I predicted the model would trend back up - wasnt hard to see what was going to happen.

One way or another trump WILL have "blood on his hands".

Oh, hey WTF...

IHME data updated. Nearly 100% increase in projected deaths...135k now. What a difference a couple days makes. And these projections now extend to August...hmmm.

Fucking trump...we told you opening was a bad idea..., right?

NICOTINE PROVES TO BE EFFICIENT ANTIVIRAL AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AGENT IN FIGHT AGAINST SARS-COV-2

Smokers and users of nicotine products are found to be up to 80% LESS susceptible to infection and illness by the novel coronavirus, multiple studies around the world shows.

Even as early as March, there were already unconfirmed reports floating about online that smokers were reporting far less cases of COVID-19 infection than in their nonsmoking counterparts, even in COVID-19 hot zones that have seen astronomical rates of cases. However, as time went on, more and more confirmed reports are showing that nicotine product users are indeed displaying much lower rates of infection.

This has NOTHING to do with cigarettes and lungs. The primary active agent in this remarkable anti-coronavirus effect is nicotine itself, which is one of the most powerful plant based alkaloids in existence. Nicotine is harmless to humans in carefully measured doses and is already proven to have short term positive effects on memory and cognition and long term benefits in preventing and delaying the onset of many degenerative brain ailments such as Alzheimer's. Studies carried out in France, Israel, and China are showing that nicotine acts as an antiviral through TWO major mechanisms:

A: As an active viral target lock blocker, by binding to the ACE2 receptors on various body cells that are also used by the SARS-COV-2 pathogen to gain entry, thus leaving virions with much diminished routes of access, and

B: As a cytokine moderating anti-inflammatory, controlling the massive cytokine reaction that often causes the immune system to go haywire and attack healthy tissue, thus leading to more damage.

France and China have already started issuing nicotine dermal patches to frontline healthcare workers in the direct path of COVID-19, and current marketwatch analysis is indicating a massive growth from 2020-onward for nicotine lozenges and patches. Currently, dermal patches and lozenges are the safest methods of delivering a moderated dose of nicotine, without the potential hazards associated with combustion smoking, vaping, or smokeless oral tobacco.

SMOKERS 80% LESS LIKELY TO BE INFECTED BY COVID-19:

----------
SMOKERS are 80 percent less likely to severely suffer from novel coronavirus than non-smokers, according to a French study which prompted researchers to start trials of giving nicotine patches to COVID-19 patients, front-line workers, and citizens.

Researchers at the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris earlier this month observed that only 5 percent of 482 COVID-19 patients who came to them between Feb. 28 and April 9 were daily smokers.

"Compared to the French general population, the Covid-19 population exhibited a significantly weaker current daily smoker rate by 80.3 percent for outpatients and by 75.4 percent for inpatients,” the study, led by Zahir Amoura at Pitié Salpétrière University Hospital and Jean-Pierre Changeux, emeritus professor of neuroscience at France’s Pasteur Institute, read.

“Thus, current smoking status appears to be a protective factor against the infection by SARS-CoV-2,” both researchers hypothesized.
----------

GLOBAL MARKET FOR NICOTINE PATCHES ON TRACK FOR MAJOR GROWTH FOR 2020-ON, IN DIRECT CORRELATION TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC:

nd-prod-dosage-mb.png

my00781_-im04101_mcdc7_nicotinepatch_jpg.jpg

I didn't say it was wrong or unlawful. Just stupid when the intent is to protest. This was not a protest over gun rights, so why are the toys even on display when the intent was to surrender when confronted? Again stupid to bring them into the equation.

I wonder if any will earn a felony and lose rights for their 5 seconds of exposure on twittard.
Why not, can we only exercise one right at a time.....

Reactions: Tazman and Rthur
Nobody should tell us to only exercise one of our rights at a time.

What bothers me is that someone will pontificate, ad nauseam, that ARMED protesters are trying to intimidate lawmakers.

That's not it at all. The armed protesters are showing the lawmakers that they will not be INTIMIDATED by their stupid decrees and armed gunsels wearing badges.

Also remember that there was only one group of people with firearms at the Boston massacre. We don't want that repeated again. Armed protesters will ensure that won't happen.

Last edited:
The guys in the video didn’t show much to their lawmakers other than their willingness to hand over their guns despite their cause.

If youre just going to hand it over then why parade it around?

Are you referring to the video of the Ector couunty arrests? I didn't notice that at first. I was thinking about the other demonstrations in other states.

You are correct, that didn't look good. It also goes to show that if you are going to demonstrate with armament then there better be several hundred or thousands doing it ala Virginia and Michigan.

The guys in the video didn’t show much to their lawmakers other than their willingness to hand over their guns despite their cause.

If youre just going to hand it over then why parade it around?

According to the article linked below the armed individuals were on private property.

The owner of the establishment was told by the Sheriff’s department that the protest was okay as long as armed individuals were not there.

She said that they were on private property. Just repeating the information here.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ne-protesters-arrested-after-swat-team-swoops

You can protest as long as you are not armed and scary. They should have required the protesters to wear flip flops also, that way if they ran those fat bastards could catch them. You know those two guys are just there to sit on people while they cuff them.

The sheriff is put there by voters. If the people of that county dont like it, they can remove him. Same with every elected position. The people the voters put there are doing this, and will be responsible to the voters for it. The problem may turn out, that most are accepting of this. If there is no second spike in cases, lending more evidence to this entire thing being bull shit. We may see some repercussions. If there is another spike in cases and it gets bad. These things will be endlessly paraded by the media, under the heading, "How stupid redneck right wingers fucked everything up, and why we need to take their freedom away."

Of course OC at a peaceful protest was also a stupid idea. Of course arresting people for OC at a peaceful protest is also dumb. This entire virus has turned into a tornado of stupid bullshit swirling around until nothing is discernible.

One of the biggest problems I see with this thing is people only thinking one step ahead. If it is a big conspiracy, they are not playing checkers with us.

Maybe there is a law there you can't carry at a bar?

I suppose my initial statement should have read, arms should be carried into confrontational situations with all seriousness and consideration for the possible ramifications. Anything less would be stupid. And I would bet many aren't completely thinking through the seriousness of what they are doing.. The Ector county bunch proving that point.

A protest and a physical show of force are separate things in my mind. But that is in normal circumstances. And we seem to have entered the twilight zone recently and delineation of the two are becoming blurred.

I also read that they cannot go armed in a liquor establishment,

Yet if there were on private property not associated with the bar then I smell a dismissal or acquittal coming. Let’s hope there is a civil rights suit coming from the defendants with a massive payout from the county.

Fauci goes before the Senate next week. I hope someone cold cocks him with some de-classed info that he does not expect. It is the Senate so I may just be a dreamer. I think He is a dirty bird.

Reactions: 79steeler
A beast with controlling tentacles in Global Education, Science, Media, Finance, Politics, and Religions is now moving in the open to enforce it's will.

Maybe had JFK, Eisenhower, or the CIA man had been taken for their word this could have been avoided.

Probably not because Our Father told us too, long before all of them.

And not enough listen to make a difference.

I remember that speech, all to well.

Yesterday:
Every person we’re isolating, for instance, needs to have their own bathroom. So, we’ll be moving people like this into other kinds of housing that we have available.”

Seeming like every one of the "Officials" that are drunk on power are making up more preposterous rules as they go... Firestorm forced them to "clarify" today.

Hobo

From the article linked below:

“To be honest with you, all of the death certificates are writing COVID on it, they’re writing
COVID on all the death certificates,” Lanza said.

Lanza said DeBlasio might see inflated COVID death tallies as a way to bring more money to New York City. “Whether they had a positive test or didn’t, so I think again this is my
personal opinion, I think like the mayor and our city--they’re looking for federal funding and the more they put COVID on the death certificate the more they can ask from the federal funds.”

“If you don’t have a private doctor and you weren’t under any medical care, they’re automatically putting down on the death certificate COVID-19, because they don’t wanna go--they’re so overwhelmed,” Antioco said. “They’re putting everything as COVID-19, so

they’re padding the numbers.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ovid-19-epicenter-doubt-legitimacy-of-deaths/

Copied from you tube site "ABOUT THE FILM. Truth of Doctors - Features scientist, Dr Judy Mikovits PHD. ,
Humanity is imprisoned by a killer pandemic. People are being arrested for surfing in the ocean and meditating in nature. Nations are collapsing. Hungry citizens are rioting for food. The media has generated so much confusion and fear that people are begging for salvation in a syringe.
Billionaire patent owners are pushing for globally mandated vaccines. Anyone who refuses to be injected with experimental poisons will be prohibited from travel, education and work. No, this is not a synopsis for a new horror movie. This is our current reality.

Let’s back up to address how we got here...

In the early 1900s, America’s first Billionaire, John D. Rockefeller bought a German pharmaceutical company that would later assist Hitler to implement his eugenics-based vision by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. Rockefeller wanted to eliminate the

competitors of Western medicine, so he submitted a report to Congress declaring that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all natural healing modalities were unscientific quackery. Rockefeller called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only his organization be allowed to grant medical school licenses in the US. And so began the practice of immune suppressive, synthetic and toxic drugs. Once people had become dependent on this new system and the addictive drugs it provided, the system switched to a paid program, creating lifelong customers for the Rockefellers.

Currently, medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US. Rockefeller’s secret weapon to success was the strategy known as, “problem-reaction-solution.” Create a problem, escalate fear, then offer a pre-planned solution. Sound familiar?

Flash forward to 2020...

They named it COVID19. Our leaders of world health predicted millions would die. The National Guard was deployed. Makeshift hospitals were erected to care for a massive overflow of patients. Mass graves were dug. Terrifying news reports had people everywhere seeking shelter to avoid connect. The plan is unfolding with precision. But the masters of the Pandemic underestimated

one thing... the people. Medical professionals and every-day citizens are sharing critical information online. The overlords of big tech have ordered all dissenting voices to be silenced and banned, but they are too late. The slumbering masses are awake and aware that something is not right. Quarantine has provided the missing element: time.
Suddenly, our overworked citizenry has ample time to research and investigate for themselves. Once you see, you can’t unsee.

The window of opportunity is open like never before. For the first time in human history, we have the world’s attention. Plandemic will expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system, while laying out a new plan; a plan that allows all of humanity to reconnect with healing forces of nature. 2020 is the code for perfect vision. It is also the year that will go down in history as the moment we finally opened our eyes.
#plandemic #DoctorsinBlack #doctormovie #doctorfilm"

A good read on the epidemiology of this bug:

Hopefully this kills off the open-floor-plan/cubicle-farm office layouts, as well as the shitty-control-freak-manager/shitty-worker-drone-employee symbiotic relationship that requires such an environment to survive.

I didn't say it was wrong or unlawful. Just stupid when the intent is to protest. This was not a protest over gun rights, so why are the toys even on display when the intent was to surrender when confronted? Again stupid to bring them into the equation.

I wonder if any will earn a felony and lose rights for their 5 seconds of exposure on twittard.

When you are just desperate for that Subway sandwich
EXmJxB-X0AA1fq3

EXmJxB9XYAAWCBS

EXmJxB_XsAM7u5k

EXmJxB_XgAERgJd

Nice

Any redfish in those waters?

You posted just before I did. Thought it looked like an inner coastal waterway.

The state reports them living there, but, I've never fished it, no personal knowledge.

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST DROPPED THE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE BOMB

Apparently, studies are showing that the powerful quinoline hydroxychloroquine is effective as a prophylactic agent against several different types of coronaviruses, including the SARS-COV-1, which the National Institute of Health had approved for use against as early as 2005.

President Trump has stated that he had been taking moderated, prophylactic doses of hydroxychloroquine since the outbreak began.

----------
President Trump on Monday revealed he's taking hydroxychloroquine, a controversial drug that he's championed as a potential treatment for coronavirus despite limited evidence from the medical community.

The president said he consulted with the White House doctor about taking the drug, but it was not explicitly recommended for him since he has not tested positive for the virus.

"I asked him what do you think," Trump said. "He said, 'Well if you'd like it.' I said, 'Yeah, I'd like it. I'd like to take it.' "

He said he's been taking the drug for about a week-and-a-half along with a zinc supplement, adding he based his decision on positive reviews he's heard from front-line health care workers who have had good results treating patients with it.
----------

Despite having had numerous potential exposures to COVID-19 from other staff members that had tested positive, the President had not fallen ill, and neither has many others who had stocked up on the drug in the initial months.

Here is more direct evidence of the antiviral prophylactic effects of hydroxychloroquine from a more local source:

The following post had been made on AR15.COM earlier today. The person who had posted this already takes HCQ for a pre-existing condition when his wife contracted COVID-19 from an unknown source possibly while traveling and gave it to him too. His wife, who does not take HCQ, had minor symptoms and recovered, and the OP of that thread did not experience any symptoms at all. Both of them tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies later on.

ARFCOM thread:

----------
Sometime in March a thread was started in GD asking if anyone had started taking, or knew someone who was taking, hydroxychloroquine for Covid 19. I replied I take hydroxychloroquine for arthritis and would be willing to post my experience if/when there was a story to tell. So, here it is.

On March 19, wife returned from a multi day, multi state trip. Five days later she started having symptoms, elevated temp, headache, body aches, feeling wiped out, etc. Next day was worse so went to MD. At that point one had to be very ill to get tested, at least here. Symptoms lasted 5-6 days then started feeling better, but altered taste lasted a lot longer. We assumed she had experienced Covid 19. I never had any symptoms.

Last week of April wife was "randomly selected" to participate in a statewide Covid testing/screening program sponsored by State Board of Health. Early May, her results came back + for antigen, + for antibodies. At that point guidelines for testing had changed to anyone symptomatic and/or anyone with close physical relationship with someone who had tested +, so I was able to be tested. Received results today, + for antibodies. Again, I have never had any symptoms.

I am sure all you medical/scientific types are going to say anecdotal, does not prove anything. I think this is a good indicator that this med has a role in treatment of Covid 19. And, it has been used in treatment of other similar viral infections, apparently with positive results. I hope someone will do the proper double blind studies. But, if this virus goes away quickly like other similar ones have, that may be difficult, even impossible.
----------

The reason why the "controlled" HCQ patient trials had been dubbed as "failures" were because they had only administered the drugs to patients who were already in terminal stages and were dying. It would be like trying to use a portable fire extinguisher on a wastepaper basket fire that had engulfed the entire house and is in the process of flashing over. What the fuck did the operators of these trials expect? Unless of course, they were doing it on purpose in order to discredit President Trump, prolong the pandemic, and try to reach the highest possible body count...

Last edited:
BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST DROPPED THE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE BOMB

Apparently, studies are showing that the powerful quinoline hydroxychloroquine is effective as a prophylactic agent against several different types of coronaviruses, including the SARS-COV-1, which the National Institute of Health had approved for use against as early as 2005.

President Trump has stated that he had been taking moderated, prophylactic doses of hydroxychloroquine since the outbreak began.

----------
President Trump on Monday revealed he's taking hydroxychloroquine, a controversial drug that he's championed as a potential treatment for coronavirus despite limited evidence from the medical community.

The president said he consulted with the White House doctor about taking the drug, but it was not explicitly recommended for him since he has not tested positive for the virus.

"I asked him what do you think," Trump said. "He said, 'Well if you'd like it.' I said, 'Yeah, I'd like it. I'd like to take it.' "

He said he's been taking the drug for about a week-and-a-half along with a zinc supplement, adding he based his decision on positive reviews he's heard from front-line health care workers who have had good results treating patients with it.
----------

Despoye having had numerous potential exposures to COVID-19 from other staff members that had tested positive, the President had not fallen ill, and neither has many others who had stocked up on the drug in the initial months.

Here is more direct evidence of the antiviral prophylactic effects of hydroxychloroquine from a more local source:

The following post had been made on AR15.COM earlier today. The person who had posted this already takes HCQ for a pre-existing condition when his wife contracted COVID-19 from an unknown source possibly while traveling and gave it to him too. His wife, who does not take HCQ, had minor symptoms and recovered, and the OP of that thread did not experience any symptoms at all. Both of them tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies later on.

ARFCOM thread:

----------
Sometime in March a thread was started in GD asking if anyone had started taking, or knew someone who was taking, hydroxychloroquine for Covid 19. I replied I take hydroxychloroquine for arthritis and would be willing to post my experience if/when there was a story to tell. So, here it is.

On March 19, wife returned from a multi day, multi state trip. Five days later she started having symptoms, elevated temp, headache, body aches, feeling wiped out, etc. Next day was worse so went to MD. At that point one had to be very ill to get tested, at least here. Symptoms lasted 5-6 days then started feeling better, but altered taste lasted a lot longer. We assumed she had experienced Covid 19. I never had any symptoms.

Last week of April wife was "randomly selected" to participate in a statewide Covid testing/screening program sponsored by State Board of Health. Early May, her results came back + for antigen, + for antibodies. At that point guidelines for testing had changed to anyone symptomatic and/or anyone with close physical relationship with someone who had tested +, so I was able to be tested. Received results today, + for antibodies. Again, I have never had any symptoms.

I am sure all you medical/scientific types are going to say anecdotal, does not prove anything. I think this is a good indicator that this med has a role in treatment of Covid 19. And, it has been used in treatment of other similar viral infections, apparently with positive results. I hope someone will do the proper double blind studies. But, if this virus goes away quickly like other similar ones have, that may be difficult, even impossible.
----------

The reason why the "controlled" HCQ patient trials had been dubbed as "failures" were because they had only administered the drugs to patients who were already in terminal stages and were dying. It would be like trying to use a portable fire extinguisher on a wastepaper basket fire that had engulfed the entire house and is in the process of flashing over. What the fuck did the operators of these trials expect? Unless of course, they were doing it on purpose in order to discredit President Trump, prolong the pandemic, and try to reach the highest possible body count...

Putting your money where your mouth is.

Why doesnt Fauci hypo his balls with some Remdesivir?

What a stable genius he is! Hopefully he will start drinking his Clorox soon too!

are you trying to show everyone what a retard you are? good job, i'm convinced!

actually, there is a clinical trial for that.

and a trial by doctors in Ecuador looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.