• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stable genius he is! Hopefully he will start drinking his Clorox soon too!

Okay so when military people get "forced" to take Hydro in malarial areas as a prophylaxis that is okay but when a guy does same to ward off another virus, and note there are medical people doing same as a preventative, its bad?

TDS - its a mental disorder.

Arizona opened up today, thank god this stupid f-ing quarantine is over! Off to the saloon now!

MA governor (Republican in Name Only) is the last man standing for shut down.

He has taken the protests against the shutdown as a personal affront.

He is opening the barest amount and only along the lines of those that are willing to sue him.

He has not won any cases in court so unless you have the means to sue, you stay shut down.

MA tourist season is about to start.

If there is going to be a next Revolution that starts in MA in wont be coming from Concord expect Chatham to fight for their economic security.

Okay so when military people get "forced" to take Hydro in malarial areas as a prophylaxis that is okay but when a guy does same to ward off another virus, and note there are medical people doing same as a preventative, its bad?

TDS - its a mental disorder.
Malaria isn’t a virus, you fucking retard.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
jiangtangjizhongyingmingxingouxiangzhanzhenglianxujuliujianhouchuangaohuaziliyoubinkechuanyangzhigangzhaotierenlidaqiangtupian-13154997_2.jpg

"Uncontrolled emotions do not solve anything. Rational thinking, discussion, and questions do. Now let's have some order back at this table, shall we?"...

are you trying to show everyone what a retard you are? good job, i'm convinced!

actually, there is a clinical trial for that.

and a trial by doctors in Ecuador looks promising.
There's always at least one.

No its a living bug as opposed to a protein covered goo.

The point is do you hear the fucking hand wringing from the mothers of America when their military or Peace Corps volunteering kids take chloroquine, mefloquine, atabrine, atovaquone....whatever chemical cocktail is "ordered"?

No you dont, but now a drug with FDA approval since 1949 or there abouts is going to cause hearts to explode because an opposite political agenda spoke well of it.

Its a drug and as any drug should not be taken without need or observation of its effects.

Apparently there are enough stories of its effectiveness that the opposing political agenda deems it necessary to remove discussion and defund political allies that speak of its positive results when paired with Azithro.

I have a close family member thats been on Azithro, Cephalexin, amoxicillin or some other rotating strong antibacterial daily for close to three years now. That would be considered dangerous in itself but we have some of the best doctors in the field and that is the way it is. It seems to be working for us and that is all that matters.

Whats retarded is the presentation of CV19.

The public is being presented this shit as if its "New".

Ask ten people on the street, 8 of them will tell you coronavirus never existed before.

CV19 probably doesnt even exist anymore its now CV20 MkIV.

Coronavirus existed before the first cell split and started the development of more complex living things like malaria.

The hysteria the media and the likes of you propagate over this shit is for an agenda other than public health.

Glad to see you are willing to toss the honor of your profession under the bus to whore some other agenda.

We should be protecting those at risk, letting the "less at risk" innoculate themselves through living life and fight through the virus.

Never has laying down and doing nothing - which is basically what the lockdown is - resulted in a positive outcome.

You got kids PegMethon?

Our dip shit local govt has clamped 2x4s over the rims of the local basketball court just to keep kids from shooting baskets.

Petty tyrants, some dick had to dream that up just looking for ways to increase the pain.

Yep, not seeing the stats to justify what we are putting our nation through.

Last edited:
Well if it is so dangerous to take why would they make folks take it? Doctard. Maybe parasites make it safe?

Looks like Trump taking this after The white House doctor prescribing it is bad. Then why don't you take action against the Doctor and use it to prove Trumps 25 Amendment mental disability?

I see the media is still promoting this fake news after Trumps revelation he is taking chloruine.

"It comes after a woman from Arizona ended up in hospital and her husband died after they drank aquarium cleaner with chloroquine phosphate in it, after listening to one of Trump's press conferences."

Last I heard that event is now being investigated as a murder.

Fucking lying ass media, bunch of PegMethons.

I see the media is still promoting this fake news after Trumps revelation he is taking chloruine.

"It comes after a woman from Arizona ended up in hospital and her husband died after they drank aquarium cleaner with chloroquine phosphate in it, after listening to one of Trump's press conferences."

Last I heard that event is now being investigated as a murder.

Fucking lying ass media, bunch of PegMethons.
On what basis do you say that’s false? Where’s your evidence?

There have been many outlandish examples of people dying of things bearing not the slightest connection to COVID-19, but, having tested positive for the coronavirus, they were added to the official COVID-19 death tally anyway.

There was the Lehigh Valley, Penn., man who slipped and fell at home. The coroner said, according to LehighValleyLive.com: “The primary cause of the man’s death was a head injury from a fall at home, but . . . the virus was listed as a contributing factor to his death.”

In April a 37-year-old California man “died as a result of a drug overdose while infected with COVID-19, a significant contributing condition, according to county spokeswoman Ashley Bautista, per the Ventura County Star.

Last week, there was the entry in the Cook County, Ill., medical-examiner ledger: “Complications of opiate (probably heroin) toxicity. Novel corona (COVID-19) virus, end stage renal disease, hypertension, ACCIDENT.”

Oddities, all, we were told. “Aberrations.” Insignificant to the overall count.

Except we know they were not.

On what basis do you say that’s false? Where’s your evidence?

PegMeNowthon.....

There have been many outlandish examples of people dying of things bearing not the slightest connection to COVID-19, but, having tested positive for the coronavirus, they were added to the official COVID-19 death tally anyway.

There was the Lehigh Valley, Penn., man who slipped and fell at home. The coroner said, according to LehighValleyLive.com: “The primary cause of the man’s death was a head injury from a fall at home, but . . . the virus was listed as a contributing factor to his death.”

In April a 37-year-old California man “died as a result of a drug overdose while infected with COVID-19, a significant contributing condition, according to county spokeswoman Ashley Bautista, per the Ventura County Star.

Last week, there was the entry in the Cook County, Ill., medical-examiner ledger: “Complications of opiate (probably heroin) toxicity. Novel corona (COVID-19) virus, end stage renal disease, hypertension, ACCIDENT.”

Science denier!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
PegMeNowthon.....

Sounds like we don’t know what actually happened there.

How do you explain the massive increase in excess deaths in many areas?

Well if it is so dangerous to take why would they make folks take it? Doctard. Maybe parasites make it safe?

Looks like Trump taking this after The white House doctor prescribing it is bad. Then why don't you take action against the Doctor and use it to prove Trumps 25 Amendment mental disability?
It is worth risking side effects if a drug provides some other benefit. That’s why we give hydroxychloroquine for malaria, because it works and that offsets the risks. That’s why we give chemotherapy for cancer, and anticoagulants for atrial fibrillation, even though those medications are pretty dangerous. We wouldn’t want to do that if there was no benefit.

And not only is there no data yet showing any significant benefit for COVID-19 from hydroxychloroquine, there is some that is consistent with it having none (as you’d generally expect from any antiviral candidate). We will only know for sure once large randomized trials have been done.

It is worth risking side effects if a drug provides some other benefit. That’s why we give hydroxychloroquine for malaria, because it works and that offsets the risks. That’s why we give chemotherapy for cancer, and anticoagulants for atrial fibrillation, even though those medications are pretty dangerous. We wouldn’t want to do that if there was no benefit.

And not only is there no data yet showing any significant benefit for COVID-19 from hydroxychloroquine, there is some that is consistent with it having none (as you’d generally expect from any antiviral candidate). We will only know for sure once large randomized trials have been done.
we already have 300,000+ cases to look at for what happens without HCQ treatment. why do doctors have to let more die if there is little risk?

Last edited:

But there is Fauci's 2005. data that says it is effective on sars corona viruses. It disrupts the receptor that attacks the cells and cov 19 is in the same family uses the same receptor. So please explain that. Also explain why HCQ has been deemed very safe for years. You also never answered why they give it to African travelers as a preventative? Seeing that it is so dangerous.

Also I am still waiting on your med opinion regarding Dr. Rachel Levine, is she medically, biologically a man or woman?

Did say that there's no evidence that it works for COVID but when taken in conjunction with something else (I don't recall exactly what it is) that it does improve the breathing and in some cases it cleared up all the symptoms fairly rapidly?

I thought that the plan for a viral thing was to relieve symptoms. That the human body needs an assist with the symptoms while it learns to fight the virus.

democrats forced covid-19 into nursing homes to infect the most vulnerable folks.
So your explanation for the deaths is that they are from COVID, but you also claim that (due to a vast conspiracy involving most of the medical profession) the COVID deaths aren’t real? Even though there are more excess deaths than COVID deaths?

But there is Fauci's 2005. data that says it is effective on sars corona viruses. It disrupts the receptor that attacks the cells and cov 19 is in the same family uses the same receptor. So please explain that. Also explain why HCQ has been deemed very safe for years. You also never answered why they give it to African travelers as a preventative? Seeing that it is so dangerous.

Also I am still waiting on your med opinion regarding Dr. Rachel Levine, is she medically, biologically a man or woman?
There have been thousands of compounds with in vitro data showing activity against viruses, nearly all of which failed when tested in real patients. That is why you have to do the trials. Again, it can be worth it to accept some risks even for prophylaxis, if the drug works for prophylaxis (and there is data that HCQ does for malaria).

I’m not getting into your transphobia except to say that it’s sad.

What excess deaths?

Chart.JPG

Oh, those excess deaths.

A few thoughts:

- There is no evidence that this was causing any abnormal level of death prior to April 1st. Doesn't mean that it wasn't circulating for quite some time prior, but it's unlikely that some substantial number of deaths were incorrectly attributed to the flu prior to, say, the first of the year (note that total deaths dropped from Jan 1 to Apr 1, which would be inconsistent with an earlier start to the pandemic).

- The rise in deaths occurs "off-peak", compared to flu deaths during years prior.

- The flu season in 2018 was legit. But even at its peak, it resulted in "only" 6,000 excess deaths in the worst week, and the data currently shows 18k excess deaths the week of April 11. This data will probably look worse in another month or so as the states continue to report data.

- The state-by-state data is pretty interesting, and tells a more detailed story than the national data alone. While there may have been substantial problems with the "coding" of fatalities (no doubt driven by the financial incentives, which was a seriously boneheaded move), the overall fatality trends in certain states leaves little doubt that they got hit hard by this stuff. States such as FL and CA show very few excess deaths.

Anyways, the data's there for people to jump to their own conclusions.

Reactions: theLBC
So your explanation for the deaths is that they are from COVID, but you also claim that (due to a vast conspiracy involving most of the medical profession) the COVID deaths aren’t real? Even though there are more excess deaths than COVID deaths?
You are a master of lies and deflection like all communist leftist. Disgusting human being.

You are a master of lies and deflection like all communist leftist. Disgusting human being.
All you can do is insult me, because you have no way to refute anything I said. It’s a way of conceding defeat.

All you can do is insult me, because you have no way to refute anything I said. It’s a way of conceding defeat.
No. There is no point in reasoning with leftist trash. I wont bother anymore. You/they will push an agenda at all costs. Truth be damned. I’m done insulting you as well. It doesn't accomplish anything either. I have no respect for you. None. But i do have respect for others Here.

nobody claimed there were no real covid-19 deaths.
do you often invent arguments to support your delusions?

Commentary on some hydroxychloroquine efficacy studies by drug researcher Derk Lowe:

Sounds like we don’t know what actually happened there.

No we dont but lately it seems what the media initially reports in alarming headlines a week or so later they retract in small print.

With what is going on in our world over the last decade, how anyone places so much "faith" in anything reported from any one source, escapes my understanding.

Reactions: wade2big

How about the excess deaths resulting from orders that put Covid 19 people in nursing homes?

Want high numbers?

Create the conditions in the back room while presenting a different face in the front room.

She agrees with you......

and has been abandoned by her party for saying so.

That was than, this is now.

The political agenda was on track and nothing was going to upset it ever.

Now Dr Falsey has a new agenda.

Did say that there's no evidence that it works for COVID but when taken in conjunction with something else (I don't recall exactly what it is) that it does improve the breathing and in some cases it cleared up all the symptoms fairly rapidly?
I thought that the plan for a viral thing was to relieve symptoms. That the human body needs an assist with the symptoms while it learns to fight the virus.

I thought it wasnt the virus that kills you....its your immune systems reaction to the virus that kills you.

As PegMeNowthon clearly called me out on a virus is not a parasite.

It is dead.

Its an acid and a protein that requires something living to replicate.

So you cant "Kill it" you need to manage it until your body "flushes" it or neutralizes it.

That my understanding of it but Im just a "retard".

Cant believe PegMeNow would use that term.....does the AMA know he is non PC?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

No one said Covid wont kill.

It has risks for an "at risk" population.

You have to be a total dip shit to place people with covid in a facility for "at risk" populations.

but hey if it gets the numbers up to fuel the fear machine......

There have been thousands of compounds with in vitro data showing activity against viruses, nearly all of which failed when tested in real patients. That is why you have to do the trials. Again, it can be worth it to accept some risks even for prophylaxis, if the drug works for prophylaxis (and there is data that HCQ does for malaria).

How many deaths and destroyed lives from a non functioning economy do you accept to "feel' that your science was validated?

"We have to destroy the village in order to save it" seems to be your heading.

You dont see the problem because you, PegMeNow, like Dr Falsey, havent missed a paycheck.

we already have 300,000+ cases to look at for what happens without HCQ treatment. why do doctors have to let more die if there is little risk?
May be because it is all about money. HCQ is very inexpensive, and medical industrial complex is not happy. A good portion of "doctors" is the support base for this medical industrial complex. So, they do their best to make a huge profit for the drug makers, getting kickbacks in return.

It is a very sad story. Another example of "doctors" making money while harming the people is chemotherapy for cancer. It is a multi billion dollar business, which actually kills people by knocking down their immune system, which is actually badly needed in order to fight cancer tumors growth.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldSalty
It is not trans-phobia to ask, if a person who has a change in psychology (Male becomes Female), If there is a corresponding change in biology? From a Medical point of view. Medically is She a woman or a man? Simple question.

China mocks Donald Trump as governing by 'witchcraft' after revelation he is taking hydroxychloroquine – as White House press secretary says he was just being 'transparent' and is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

This from a people that eats Pangolins and bats. When they cant get hard ons they slurp down some bear gall bladder.

PegMeNowthon should go over there and take up residency or whatever he does.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
No we dont but lately it seems what the media initially reports in alarming headlines a week or so later they retract in small print.

With what is going on in our world over the last decade, how anyone places so much "faith" in anything reported from any one source, escapes my understanding.
Especially government and msm sources. That includes the corrupt CDC.

How many deaths and destroyed lives from a non functioning economy do you accept to "feel' that your science was validated?

"We have to destroy the village in order to save it" seems to be your heading.

You dont see the problem because you, PegMeNow, like Dr Falsey, havent missed a paycheck.
This is another nonsensical response. You cannot know if a medication is helpful or harmful without RCT data. It’s a bad idea to advocate widespread use of a medication if you don’t know whether it helps or hurts. This is not political.

Reactions: jcm331
China mocks Donald Trump as governing by 'witchcraft' after revelation he is taking hydroxychloroquine – as White House press secretary says he was just being 'transparent' and is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

This from a people that eats Pangolins and bats. When they cant get hard ons they slurp down some bear gall bladder.

PegMeNowthon should go over there and take up residency or whatever he does.

The USA is also famous for many other kinds of "witchcraft" indeed. Things like precision ginsu Hellfire missiles, hypersonic atmospheric reentry vehicles, and "Rods From God"...

20151005nobel_1.jpg

"Xi... Shinzo here. Just some advice... Fucking with America is not a smart thing to do. Trust me, I know..."

The USA is also famous for many other kinds of "witchcraft" indeed. Things like precision ginsu Hellfire missiles, hypersonic atmospheric reentry vehicles, and "Rods From God"...

20151005nobel_1.jpg

"Xi... Shinzo here. Just some advice... Fucking with America is not a smart thing to do. Trust me, I know..."

I dont mind Shinzo is the Japanese Trump.

Im not worried about him hiring Hirohito II to run the war cabinet.

Just wish he would be more careful and maybe lay off the sake when golfing...

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Status
Not open for further replies.