• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another nonsensical response. You cannot know if a medication is helpful or harmful without RCT data. It’s a bad idea to advocate widespread use of a medication if you don’t know whether it helps or hurts. This is not political.

I dont care if the medicine works or not.

Based on current statistics we should not have gone full retard on the economy.

My gov is going to be the last state to open.

We have a large tourism economy.

He is ruining people with this shit.

Let the adults determine their risk.

The curve has flattened and is now drooping like a flacid dick.

Move on from CV19 and work to protect at risk communities.

Yes. But I also provided data from legitimate sources for my arguments. Few others in this thread are doing that.

Data...

Whats this show?

1589909307242.png

China would do well to shut up....

'If this was China the White House would have been burned down': Beijing taunts Trump 'witchcraft' policies after hydroxy revelation - as his press secretary is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

We know how China handles shit....

1589914163152.png

1589914206799.png

1589914233920.png

1589914259677.png

1589914291346.png

1589914311986.png

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Why are you so obsessed with this? Anyway sex and gender are not the same thing.
I thought it was my sad obsession, you let PM steal my obsession. That is very insensitive. :)

If sex and gender are different? Is there empirical evidence of that? I have no problem with it, this is the land of the free after all. But I do not agree with it. Do I have the right to think someone who is confused in this way, maybe should not be making decisions for everyone else? Or is that trans-phobic?

I thought it was my sad obsession, you let PM steal my obsession. That is very insensitive. :)

If sex and gender are different? Is there empirical evidence of that? I have no problem with it, this is the land of the free after all. But I do not agree with it. Do I have the right to think someone who is confused in this way, maybe should not be making decisions for everyone else? Or is that trans-phobic?

Sex and gender is kind of different...

I have a gender. It is with me the day I was born. I don't have sex every day though...

Context...

China would do well to shut up....

'If this was China the White House would have been burned down': Beijing taunts Trump 'witchcraft' policies after hydroxy revelation - as his press secretary is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

We know how China handles shit....

View attachment 7330608

View attachment 7330609

View attachment 7330610

View attachment 7330611

View attachment 7330612

View attachment 7330613

For someone who started the fire that has now engulfed every house on the whole street, they ARE pretty fucking ballsy, lecturing firefighters on how to battle the flames...
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: pmclaine
When this is all over, those fuckers who deliberately introduced the virus to nursing homes and adult care facilities by moving recovering patients who are documented to still be able to shed live virions into them need to be held accountable. If we cannot get justice through the courts, then we need extrajudicial action. "Justice" in the modern world has become a laughable affair. It has become like the Harry Potter novels where the usual baddies are always forgiven and allowed second chances, only to do the same shit over and over again.

Serious problems require permanent solutions...

28243920-22-pistol-ammo-pack-magazine.jpg
And there it is. If you can’t convince people you’re right, you resort to murder, just like the other white supremacist domestic terrorists. And you’re dumb enough to post about it on a public forum.

And there it is. If you can’t convince people you’re right, you resort to murder, just like the other white supremacist domestic terrorists. And you’re dumb enough to post about it on a public forum.
It’s for when the people are so wrong and want to force their evil onto others instead of leaving them alone. It’s what the communist left does. They can not let people be. Sometimes force is the only answer. In fact for the left it is the only thing they can understand. They are a cancer

The "civil courts" did not remove the Ceausescus from their stranglehold over Romania's future and destiny. The Romanian military did. And the United States possesses an even more efficient military. I am waiting for popcorn time. And Cokes...

You calling @Blue Sky Country white?

My arent you an artist that is showing his white centricity.

You know not everyone looks and thinks like you.

Does your hood serve as your CV19 mask?

I'm not sure why you're so upset about Blue Sky Country post. He correctly pointed out that the damnrat known as cuomo issued this stupid and possibly, criminal order to put sick people back into the nursing homes, which can not be possibly good in principle and very likely caused a lot more seniors to die. In regard to showing the picture of CZ-75 assembled with .22 Kadet, which, as anybody knows, is intended for target shooting, you can not possibly draw any specific conclusions about this picture, unless you have some weird imagination in general and damnrat mentality in particular. And learn to respect the 1A to the Constitution of the U.S.A., it happens to protect not just you, but everybody else.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you're so upset about Blue Sky Country post. He correctly pointed out that the damnrat know as cuomo issued this stupid and possibly, criminal order to put sick people back into the nursing homes, which can not be possibly good in principle and very likely caused more seniors to die. In regard to showing the picture of CZ-75 assembled with .22 Kadet, which, as anybody knows, is intended for target shooting, you can not possibly draw any specific conclusions about this piture, unless you have some weird imagination in general and damnrat mentality in particular. And learn to respect the 1A to the Constitution of the U.S.A., it happens to protect not just you, but everybody else.

When the criminal actions that have not just occurred in New York but elsewhere as well are fully documented and ample evidence, I am certain that our current (Thank God) administration will have the power to seek arrests, prosecutions, imprisonments, and execution of any party that is guilty.

Whoever supports our current administration but do not go out there and vote on November 4, 2020, does not support it. Period.

When the criminal actions that have not just occurred in New York but elsewhere as well are fully documented and ample evidence, I am certain that our current (Thank God) administration will have the power to seek arrests, prosecutions, imprisonments, and execution of any party that is guilty.

Whoever supports our current administration but do not go out there and vote on November 4, 2020, does not support it. Period.
Wife and myself will go there in person and vote for Donald Trump, no matter what... He better be re-elected, otherwise there is no future for this country.

Wife and myself will go there in person and vote for Donald Trump, no matter what... He better be re-elected, otherwise there is no future for this country.

Same here. I voted for him the previous election, and what I have seen from then on only reinforces my support.

Last night's "H(cq)-BOMB" dropped by the President had just earned him TONS of new respect... A leader who practices what he preached. The redpilling is EPIC on YouTube right now. Just look at the comments on any video regarding Pres. Trump's recent speeches...

Reactions: kortik

Amad says the protest will be peaceful and assures law enforcement that if anyone breaks the law during the protest they would surrender peacefully.

But he also said if protestors don’t believe they’ve broken the law and are arrested, Sherrif Griffis and his deputies should be prepared.

“This time, I don’t care if he rolls in with the whole 2nd Armored Division I’m not going to surrender to him if I haven’t broken the law,” said Amad.

“This time, I don’t care if he rolls in with the whole 2nd Armored Division I’m not going to surrender to him if I haven’t broken the law,” said Amad. - o_O 🧻

So far these 'armed' protests tend to do the 'trade you some new rifles ,never fired only dropped once' routine as soon as LE roils in in their MRAPS , so why bother with the whole gun show ,protest would be more effective without the gun charade.

Reactions: SneakyDingo1
“This time, I don’t care if he rolls in with the whole 2nd Armored Division I’m not going to surrender to him if I haven’t broken the law,” said Amad. - o_O 🧻

So far these 'armed' protests tend to do the 'trade you some new rifles ,never fired only dropped once' routine as soon as LE roils in in their MRAPS , so why bother with the whole gun show ,protest would be more effective without the gun charade.

2A Supporter: "What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?"

Anti-gunner: "So if you had it your way, anyone who wants one, can own a bazooka, rocket launcher or even a cannon. Why would you ever need any of those weapons?"

2A Supporter:

1590101439569.png

Last edited:
1588725401218.jpeg

You obviously missed the pictures of the fat fucks in the original story. Most of them can't fit their Vienna Sausage fingers inside the trigger guard.

• Haha
real life 'trade you some rifles never fired only dropped once'.

I bet they went home with jizz in their draws from getting to carry their AR's.

Like we say about the snowplow crew here.
"Boys get the plows. It's gonna snow!!! Woohoo fuckin A"
Then it only rains and they trash the weatherman for getting them all excited and then,... No happy ending.

You're assuming that is a dude?
Did that last one just ND his Glock while posing for that photo?
smiley_freak.gif

The slide seems to be blurred in motion, going backwards with the barrel showing... Yep, he fucking fired it while taking it out the holster, and it looks like the shot landed uncomfortably close to the photographer's feet...

• Haha
Did that last one just ND his Glock while posing for that photo?
smiley_freak.gif

The slide seems to be blurred in motion, going backwards with the barrel showing... Yep, he fucking fired it while taking it out the holster, and it looks like the shot landed uncomfortably close to the photographer's feet...

I don't know. I just copied and pasted the photo. I did go back to see if I could find an article about the Pillsbury Doughboy but couldn't find anything.

China mocks Donald Trump as governing by 'witchcraft' after revelation he is taking hydroxychloroquine – as White House press secretary says he was just being 'transparent' and is forced to tell people NOT to take it without prescription

This from a people that eats Pangolins and bats. When they cant get hard ons they slurp down some bear gall bladder.

PegMeNowthon should go over there and take up residency or whatever he does.

People here eat bull balls, possum and squirrel. When they can’t get a hard on they slurp down pills or shove inflatable tubes in their cock.

This is fun.

• Haha
Reactions: skinney_7
If we were to treat deaths caused by auto accidents, like the Chinese virus, nobody would be allowed to drive.

Reactions: j-huskey
Must be some new anti 'orange man bad' propaganda , hydroxychloroquine not effective, except it might also kill you.

''We were unable to confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19. Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19. ''

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

DJT self medicating with this stuff .............................. highly unlikely

Sample size is large enough.
gr1.gif
gr2.gif

Must be some new anti 'orange man bad' propaganda , hydroxychloroquine not effective, except it might also kill you.

''We were unable to confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19. Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19. ''

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

DJT self medicating with this stuff .............................. highly unlikely

gr1.gif
gr2.gif

Heard reports this morning that the same report is countered by one from American Heart Association.

Patients in Lancet study were at advanced stage of disease and had comorbidity to include chronic obesity which would have heart arrhythmia associated with that malady.

This is the problem with our politicized world, everything is suspect because everyone wants to promote an agenda.

All I know is that the morgue van is not in my neighborhood once a week and none of what I see justifies our response to it.

Which side of the coin do you want to promote? What is your agenda?

Last edited:

Heard reports this morning that the same report is countered by one from American Heart Association.

Patients in Lancet study were at advanced stage of disease and had comorbidity to include chronic obesity which would have heart arrhythmia associated with that malady.

This is the problem with our politicized world, everything is suspect because everyone wants to promote an agenda.

All I know is that the morguie van is not in my neighborhood once a week and none of what I see justifies our response to it.
Might be mixing it with the other study where Remsdesivir was barely better than placebo and only in very select cases :The Remdesivir Study Is Finally Out: Drug Only Helped Those On Oxygen, Finds Mortality Too High For Standalone Treatment
rem%20results%20graphic.jpg

Read it trough it just a bit , its all explained and these comorbidities are included into findings and the sample size is large enough .

Honestly folks without issues with Covid19 would not even make it into the running , as there is no reason for any of them to get treated at all .

Asian tits seem to be best at beating Covid19

gr2.gif

Last edited:
The lockdowns are really starting to get old around here too. Memorial Day yesterday and the parks were JAMMED. Face masks were basically laissez-faire, as they should be. Those who want to wear them are wearing them, and a lot were not wearing any. I counted maybe two others including me that were rocking N95's, and for the most part, I was carrying mine around in my left hand just for use in the train and in any indoor place where I might get into close proximity with somebody else. Everybody had a lot of fun in the outdoors yesterday.

New York City may be the only NY region that is still "locked down", but in truth, the city had already emerged out of the lockdown two weeks ago. A lot of businesses are already reopened, with the exception of some hair salons and barbershops. Trains are already getting packed again at peak hours. The daily infection and hospitalization rate is still decreasing despite the tremendous uptick in activity since mid-March. Hopefully this trend of illness cases continues downward like it is supposed to.

Last edited:
COVID-19 epidemic began in Wuhan as early as October 2019.

Satellite footage of cars, correlating to the number of patients, appearing in Wuhan hospital parking lots and data logs of Baidu (China search engine, Google equivalent) searches on symptoms appears to show that COVID-19 had began emerging en masse in the Wuhan area in October...

Given the speed and traffic rate of US-China air travel, the first cases of COVID would have appeared in the US a few days after a surge in Wuhan. Didn't a lot of people mention a strange uptick in flu-like illnesses and deaths in the US since November?

(By the way, first COVID related post in how long???)

On what basis do you say that’s false? Where’s your evidence?

Whether it's true or not, it's pretty fucking stupid. To play blame on Trump for their deaths is akin to someone going out to death valley when it's 130+ and dying because the president said vitamin D will help boost your immune system and fight the virus.

The fact that that specific act of stupidity even made the news, and worse yet people are trying to blame it on Trump when the fucking retards had clearly no idea what Trump was talking about, shows how low the quality of the media and reporting has become. It's embarrassing and insulting.

gr1.gif
gr2.gif
Ha! Pretty funny how that one turned out. That has to be the most embarrassing retraction for the Lancet ever.

Reactions: Fig
How many deaths and destroyed lives from a non functioning economy do you accept to "feel' that your science was validated?

"We have to destroy the village in order to save it" seems to be your heading.

You dont see the problem because you, PegMeNow, like Dr Falsey, havent missed a paycheck.

I'm amazed there's still people out there, like @phlegethon, still support the heavy handed and unconstitutional measures, such as the lockdowns, to defeat this virus which has been orders of magnitudes less deadly then originally forecasted. I guess the constitution and BoR doesn't mean shit when you have a virus that has a fatality rate of ~0.26% per the CDC (and likely much lower) :rolleyes:

This was so mishandled from the get go, that I hope lots of people resign and are held accountable. The head of the CDC and WHO, Dr. Fauci, Cuomo, Witmer (or whatever her name is), etc. So many abuses to human rights, the constitution and BoR that it's frightening.

The numbers are all jacked, and I wouldn't be surprised if the fatality rate ends up being much less then the 0.26% the CDC is carrying now. Between hopsitals being hit big time financially (wife's hopsital is losing ~$3 million per day) and the financial incentives for labelling people as COVID positive and COVID deaths, along with organizations such as the WHO saying you don't even need to test a patient to determine if they have COVID, it's no wonder that the deaths are being artifically inflated. I know someone that was diagnosed over the phone with COVID for fucksakes...

Pretty much every single healthcare professional I know thinks how we handled this COVID crisis is a fucking joke. Completely heavy handed and unnecessary. I know healthcare professionals in California that want to protest how ridiculous this was handled.

As far as the excess deaths in the US, the numbers attributed to COVID are really murky. The only thing I know is between how it's being handled, how people are being diagnosed, the financial incentives to have COVID positive patients and deaths, the high error rates in the tests and the lack of training for swab samples for the tests across the nation makes it painfully obvious that the numbers aren't accurate.

Here's an interesting stat. For every 1% increase in unemployment in the US, there's ~30,000 deaths as a result. With the economic lockdown and unemployment rising to ~18% (and perhaps higher), that's at least ~450,000 deaths if that statistical rate holds accurate. Yes, there may be excessive deaths in 2020 versus other years, but it's a pretty fucking stupid and oversimplified answer to say that it's all COVID-19. I would be willing to bet that a good chunk of those are due to the lockdown measures, not simply COVID-19 as some here are suggesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
I'm amazed there's still people out there, like @phlegethon, still support the heavy handed and unconstitutional measures, such as the lockdowns, to defeat this virus which has been orders of magnitudes less deadly then originally forecasted. I guess the constitution and BoR doesn't mean shit when you have a virus that has a fatality rate of ~0.26% per the CDC (and likely much lower) :rolleyes:

This was so mishandled from the get go, that I hope lots of people resign and are held accountable. The head of the CDC and WHO, Dr. Fauci, Cuomo, Witmer (or whatever her name is), etc. So many abuses to human rights, the constitution and BoR that it's frightening.

The numbers are all jacked, and I wouldn't be surprised if the fatality rate ends up being much less then the 0.26% the CDC is carrying now. Between hopsitals being hit big time financially (wife's hopsital is losing ~$3 million per day) and the financial incentives for labelling people as COVID positive and COVID deaths, along with organizations such as the WHO saying you don't even need to test a patient to determine if they have COVID, it's no wonder that the deaths are being artifically inflated. I know someone that was diagnosed over the phone with COVID for fucksakes...

Pretty much every single healthcare professional I know thinks how we handled this COVID crisis is a fucking joke. Completely heavy handed and unnecessary. I know healthcare professionals in California that want to protest how ridiculous this was handled.

As far as the excess deaths in the US, the numbers attributed to COVID are really murky. The only thing I know is between how it's being handled, how people are being diagnosed, the financial incentives to have COVID positive patients and deaths, the high error rates in the tests and the lack of training for swab samples for the tests across the nation makes it painfully obvious that the numbers aren't accurate.

For every 1% increase in unemployment in the US, there's ~30,000 deaths as a result. With the economic lockdown and unemployment rising to ~18% (and perhaps higher), that's at least ~450,000 deaths if that statistical rate holds accurate. Yes, there may be excessive deaths in 2020 versus other years, but how many can be contributed to simply COVID? I don't think it's fair to say it's all COVID, a majority of it may not even be COVID. But I bet a lot of people are dying due to the lockdowns, which isn't really being talked about.

It wasn't ignorance or negligence..........pure malice a forethought.

It wasn't ignorance or negligence..........pure malice a forethought.

Unfortunately I agree. There's a lot of bad actors that used this crisis to tip the balance of power more in their favor.

The most disappointing thing to me was how some people were asking for and cheering on the government to strip their civil liberties and freedoms for "protection".

Unfortunately I agree. There's a lot of bad actors that used this crisis to tip the balance of power more in their favor.

The most disappointing thing to me was how some people were asking for and cheering on the government to strip their civil liberties and freedoms for "protection".

And protesting against "the police state" will usher in a cry for a police state the likes of which they never imagined.........

You shouldn't be disappointed. The same people cheering the lockdown and freaking out about Covid are the same ones who suddenly forgot all about it when it came to protesting/rioting. The same people who say you shouldn't be allowed to own guns are the same ones calling to defund the police. I was past disappointment when I was about 22 years old. That's when my disappointment turned to smoldering anger where it's been ever since.

You shouldn't be disappointed. The same people cheering the lockdown and freaking out about Covid are the same ones who suddenly forgot all about it when it came to protesting/rioting. The same people who say you shouldn't be allowed to own guns are the same ones calling to defund the police. I was past disappointment when I was about 22 years old. That's when my disappointment turned to smoldering anger where it's been ever since.

There is solid evidence to back that up too.

More than 1000 healthcare workers sign a letter urging state officials to not shut down the protests and voiced their concerns that coronavirus might be used as an excuse by governments to curb the protests/riots.

Those are the SAME healthcare folks who urged people to stay home months earlier. Remember the "WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. PLEASE STAY HOME FOR US" signs they were holding a few months ago? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
smiley_freak.gif

There is solid evidence to back that up too.

More than 1000 healthcare workers sign a letter urging state officials to not shut down the protests and voiced their concerns that coronavirus might be used as an excuse by governments to curb the protests/riots.

Those are the SAME healthcare folks who urged people to stay home months earlier. Remember the "WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. PLEASE STAY HOME FOR US" signs they were holding a few months ago? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
smiley_freak.gif

I'm almost in awe with how stupid the majority of the populace is to be able to eat this shit up. CNN constantly serves shit on a silver platter.

I don't believe the people are THAT stupid. I think this is the media and a small percentage of fanatics making a big noise and in November Trump is going to win in a landslide, and it'll be Republicans in charge in both houses and the Executive. This whole defund the police thing during riots and civil unrest is jumping the shark big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.