• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Old Bat Pelosi

ChristianSilver

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2019
    East Texas
    A0683259-8E6C-4D7D-96EB-9394EC50CE0B.jpeg
    Wanted to share...

Last edited:
    Pelosi is brilliant. She knows exactly how to play her pathetically stupid voters.

The country's problem is NOT its politicians, its the stupitidy of the voters and that can never be fixed. Once the stupid voters outnumber the smart voters the country is finished, and that's where we find ourselves now.

Proof> We must pass it to find out what's in it. Pelosi was reelcted
    Proof> Guam will tip over. Hank Johnson was reelected

Last edited:
    Pelosi is brilliant. She knows exactly how to play her pathetically stupid voters.

The country's problem is NOT its politicians, its the stupitidy of the voters and that can never be fixed. Once the stupid voters outnumber the smart voters the country is finished, and that's where we find ourselves now.

That is 100% correct and well said.

It's not just stupid voters actually.
    The Duopoly of the 2 ruling parties have worked very hard to change the political landscape to run on fear and hate.
    Both sides pretty much say, sure we suck, but you don't want those horrible monsters to get in power and do xxxx to you instead do you?

It's not just stupid voters actually.
    The Duopoly of the 2 ruling parties have worked very hard to change the political landscape to run on fear and hate.
    Both sides pretty much say, sure we suck, but you don't want those horrible monsters to get in power and do xxxx to you instead do you?
    The problem is that they make us fear the politicians, when its the politicians who should fear the people.

Have we not figured out that *ALL* Politicians and Political Players are against US? All of them...all of them. Trump, Pelosi, Shumer, McConnel ...all of them. Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, Conservatives..all of them.

We need a reset. How we get it? I have no idea but if we think there are good politicians and bad politicians we need to get a clue. We need a reset...

VooDoo

Reactions: JMGlasgow

the voters don't matter.

Reactions: Josh1978
    I'm still convinced that Pelosi and Trump have some weird love/hate relationship behind the scenes.

Even if your 80 you don't want to look or touch an 80 year old nasty hole, its so bad that if I posted just a photo of one it would mean a lifetime ban.

Don’t act like you wouldn’t watch the video.🤣

NAncy Pelosi has accumulated more debt for this country than all other speakers combined by a ridiculous amount. That alone should put her in front of a firing squad. Her reign is coming to an end quicker than you think. THE DNI gave a report to congress showing foreign interference. The law will rule that the election will be null and void. That was the purpose of the impeachment. They(congress) have a certain amount of time to act or the military does. There are some serious arrests coming and here is the latest report from Patrick Bryne after some adults. You will notice that N Korea is not on the list.
    1613476891670.png

Reactions: ChristianSilver
    Me and a coworker were just talking about this, a total waste. Now she wants to waste more on this stupid shit..

• Angry
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Her reign is coming to an end quicker than you think.
    Probably, but it will end with her death or something like a massive stroke. If she fell victim to Alzheimer's, dementia or just plain old age, she would be propped up the same as RBG.

Probably, but it will end with her death or something like a massive stroke. If she fell victim to Alzheimer's, dementia or just plain old age, she would be propped up the same as RBG.
    There is a reason why Gitmo was upgraded just as there is a reason why the Nat Guard swore in US MArshals vs just making them mp's. Hanging in TImes square would be the method I prefer she leaves the house but I'd be fine with any of the other 4 methods our giv't uses to dispose of traitors

Reactions: ChristianSilver
    There is a reason why Gitmo was upgraded just as there is a reason why the Nat Guard swore in US MArshals vs just making them mp's. Hanging in TImes square would be the method I prefer she leaves the house but I'd be fine with any of the other 4 methods our giv't uses to dispose of traitors

As would I...but I don't expect to see it in my lifetime. At the moment, the machine is too powerful and about half the country is perfectly fine with that...as long as the "stimulus" keeps coming.

Why is it in the Lee bill that we have to have a psych evaluation along with every family member, but not these guys in d.c.? That along with their health records and whether they are on Alzheimer's/psycho-tropic meds. Whack jobs like aoc are one thing, but these greedy dinosaurs are something else. That includes both sides, if you still think there are two parties, btw.

Why is it in the Lee bill that we have to have a psych evaluation along with every family member, but not these guys in d.c.? That along with their health records and whether they are on Alzheimer's/psycho-tropic meds. Whack jobs like aoc are one thing, but these greedy dinosaurs are something else. That includes both sides, if you still think there are two parties, btw.

Many, if not most, employers run background checks , credit checks, and drug tests on candidates. We should at least have that standard in place for anyone running for public office. Results should be made public. We are their employers after all.

This demented old bat also uses a lot of insider knowledge and intel for her husband to make trades in the stock market. Recently trades on tesla for example. They all do the insider trading crap in d.c., but she is particularly egregious as one of the swine gorging themselves at the trough

I think that until we figure out some way of having term limits we are always going to be fucked in the ass and while we are at it limit how much a candidate can spend on their campaign so that not only the rich get in. We need some restaurant owners like Boebert and farmers and ranchers and all kinds of people from all walks of life to push the trash out and get back to doing what they were sent to do in that den of inequity as it is and clean it out.

These old fossils that start off young with bucks and only get richer as they put in their 40+ years has got to stop.

Congress isn't worth a fuck, the Supreme Court isn't worth a fuck and our voting system is not worth a fuck either.

Those cocksuckers in congress are not going to put themselves out of their cushy jobs with term limits, so how do we change it?

I wish I knew. If I did know how to fix the things I see that are wrong, I wouldn't be on this keyboard as I would be too busy kickin ASS and takin names.

I think that until we figure out some way of having term limits we are always going to be fucked in the ass and while we are at it limit how much a candidate can spend on their campaign so that not only the rich get in. We need some restaurant owners like Boebert and farmers and ranchers and all kinds of people from all walks of life to push the trash out and get back to doing what they were sent to do in that den of inequity and clean it out.

These old fossils that start off with bucks and only get richer as they put in their 40+ years has got to stop.

Congress isn't worth a fuck, the Supreme Court isn't worth a fuck and our voting system is not worth a fuck either.

Those cocksuckers in congress are not going to put themselves out of their cushy jobs with term limits, so how do we change it?

I wish I knew. If I did know how to fix the things I see that are wrong, I wouldn't be on this keyboard as I would be too busy kickin ASS and takin names.

You could always just make it a draft that your number comes up, you serve 1 term, get paid whatever you were making before + enough to cover your living expenses for having to live away from home and then you are done and get back to life.

However even that would have an issue, instability brings it's own set of problems and you'll be prone to more crazy swings based on popular hysterias.

Reactions: P-Squared
    I think that until we figure out some way of having term limits we are always going to be fucked in the ass and while we are at it limit how much a candidate can spend on their campaign so that not only the rich get in. We need some restaurant owners like Boebert and farmers and ranchers and all kinds of people from all walks of life to push the trash out and get back to doing what they were sent to do in that den of inequity as it is and clean it out.

These old fossils that start off young with bucks and only get richer as they put in their 40+ years has got to stop.

As I agree with you wholeheartedly about term limits and needing regular people in office, the problem lies with man, we are a very Fallible species, I would venture to say a lot of the swamp rats we have are a result of politics, a lot of them probably did start out with a big heart wanting to really help, but then they became politicians, it’s gonna happen to boebert, green, etc, look at Crenshaw. If they really want term limits how come the ones wanting them won’t step down and let next in line have a crack, until it becomes a capital offense to get rich in politics the swamp will continue to grow and everyone involved will continue to grow gills.

Term limits are older than the republic. Problem is, the uneducated are allowed to vote (uneducated doesn't mean the lack of a degree).

Reactions: Snipe260
    Maybe it sounds a bit elitist, definitely naive, but have long advocated for a meritocracy, 'merit' to be determined. maybe land ownership. achievement of some kind. net tax eaters denied. but you should have some skin in the game. enter that key word: incentive. country would change overnight. of course, it will never happen.

My wife actually said to me right after the election and I quote:

‘Women should have never been allowed to vote’ ..... her logic is that women do not vote with what is the most logical and smartest outcome, there is too much emotion involved....

I was just happy those words were not mine because I would have been dodging cast iron frying pans.

Reactions: Barneybdb
    The lack of morals, the lack of Christianity or Christian values. What ever happened to caring, helping others.

Greed, me, my, I without a care for nothing else.

Self centered crocks for the most parts, not about the American People or for the Good of this once Great Nation..

How do we cleanse what has become of our elected officials, we know who votes for them, folks with open hands.

You can judge people like that...

Smiles on their face and blisters on their ass...

Do something for your self, be proud, be strong.

You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pocket....

Reactions: WDN-K-9
    Maybe it sounds a bit elitist, definitely naive, but have long advocated for a meritocracy, 'merit' to be determined. maybe land ownership. achievement of some kind. net tax eaters denied. but you should have some skin in the game. enter that key word: incentive. country would change overnight. of course, it will never happen.
    I could see that only if we had people extremely educated and trained for running a government and certified to run for office. What we have now is just a popularity election contest so does it really matter who votes, its a circus no matter how you look at it. Anyone can run and anyone can pull wingnut ideas out of their asses like AOC, she said the world would end in 12 years. She shouldn't be a congresswoman she should be a fortune teller at local fairs and traveling circuses with her ideas that fall out her ass, a educated and trained individual wouldn't have made a statement like that as a leader of the government.

Reactions: Josh1978
    I definitely agree with having skin in the game. I think it should be required to own land as well as produce a friggin birth certificate to vote.