• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the only REAL solution for social media...

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
they need you more than you need them. if folks just shut that bullshit off, they have no control over you. you’ve had a hand in creating this monster. step up and fix it.

your family and friends can re-discover what it’s like to spend time together, and actually enjoy the experience instead of recording it. people act so fucking fake with that stuff, it is loathsome.

any of your “alternatives” are going to either get bought up or shut down. and only God knows who is running it. someone says “patriots” so folks are suddenly chill with it. bullshit. stop being so gullible.

i did this i think 3 or 4 years ago. and brothers, it’s been fantastic. you dont know how bad you’re into it until you unplug it. liberate yourself. shut that shit off and leave it off.

I deleted FB several years ago. One of the best choices I’ve ever made. Still use Instagram for fish and dead animal photos but that’s it.

Reactions: myronman3
Getting rid of fb 2 years ago was the best thing I’ve ever done.

now I just spend way too much time on here. At least this is stuff I actually care about

Turn it off I and not look at gun photos how will I be able to breathe ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
they need you more than you need them. if folks just shut that bullshit off, they have no control over you. you’ve had a hand in creating this monster. step up and fix it.

your family and friends can re-discover what it’s like to spend time together, and actually enjoy the experience instead of recording it. people act so fucking fake with that stuff, it is loathsome.

any of your “alternatives” are going to either get bought up or shut down. and only God knows who is running it. someone says “patriots” so folks are suddenly chill with it. bullshit. stop being so gullible.

i did this i think 3 or 4 years ago. and brothers, it’s been fantastic. you dont know how bad you’re into it until you unplug it. liberate yourself. shut that shit off and leave it off.
Yep

IMG_9675.jpg

I deleted fb years ago, but got back on and created an IG account. Both for the podcast. At this point, idgaf if I get any more subscribers due to social media exposure. I deleted both them fuckers Saturday night. Feels good again.

I've never had a fb/Twitter etc but I'm now removing all the liberal bs I can from my life & my phone. I just dumped Google & replaced it with duckduckgo. Now I'm looking to replace Amazon. I'm also asking everyone I know to do the same.