• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories THE ORIGINAL MAGNETIC DOPE CARD HOLDER (SPUHR/Pic Rail/Arc M-Brace)

DAC_0612

No Excuses
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Picatinny mounted dope card holder. Each set comes with 2 erasable cards.
    shipped with tracking.
    color options are green, black, or purple.
    I can accept PayPal, cashapp, Zelle.
    Send me a message if you want a set.

Apply 30% off to all products with the promo code "July4%30OFF".

Shop | DAC Solutions

www.shopdacsolutions.online
    B987ADE7-D851-45D0-8A71-FCB8A9264923.jpegIMG_1041.jpegIMG_0872.jpegIMG_0871.jpegIMG_0767.jpegIMG_0577.jpegIMG_0552.jpegIMG_0542.jpegIMG_0538.jpegIMG_0537.jpegIMG_0534.jpegIMG_0535.jpegIMG_0536.jpegIMG_0533.jpeg

Last edited:
    I have 20 sets available but am making more everyday

These things are pretty neat for $$$$$$$. I got one off of a prize table quality product.

Does it have any way of locking the angle since it's just a magnet what's to stop wind or vibration from turning the dope card

Does it have any way of locking the angle since it's just a magnet what's to stop wind or vibration from turning the dope card
    The magnets I use have a pull force of 17 pounds each. I have yet to have one move due to vibration or wind and have shot in 15-25mph gusts. The inside faces are a rough texture so as to not allow unnecessary movement.

Buy with confidence fella's. These things work great. Magnet is strong but the nice thing is if you hit a barricade strong enough it pops off instead of bending. It will also stick to your barrel or action or steel scope mounts makes it when storing in gun case or in the safe. I have one on my Centerfire and my Rimfire. Great set up.

Received mine today. Fast shipping and good communication.

A ratcheting gear on opposing faces would be nice.

Cool design

I do like this and am still in the market for a dope system. I’d like to hear more about how it holds up during PRS or NL matches from those that use them. Knowing my luck I’d bump it and knock it off in a match. Just saying. Lol.

Reactions: DAC_0612
    Buy with confidence. Shipped really quick. Very well built, you have to really pull to separate the magnet. It's not going anywhere unless you want it to. I've finally found a card holder that works well that doesn't cost a Benjamin.

Reactions: DAC_0612
    I do like this and am still in the market for a dope system. I’d like to hear more about how it holds up during PRS or NL matches from those that use them. Knowing my luck I’d bump it and knock it off in a match. Just saying. Lol.
    I and multiple individuals that have purchased these use these in prs and nrl matches and just look at the responses above. Thank you for the interest. I can answer any questions to the best of my ability. I will soon be offering these in a carbon fiber nylon blend for extra durability. There will be a price increase with that although.

I have bought one of these recently, and used it yesterday at my first match of the season and it worked flawlessly. Great product I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a dope card.

TTT These are available and ready to ship. I currently offer blue, green, black or purple.

You all asked and there is now a option. I have Picantinny and SPUHR mounting options available. Each set comes with (2) erase board and your choice of mounting system. See below.

Prices shipped with (2) dry erase boards included:

78E72297-E3BD-4FA5-8B82-68E3ACAC2750.jpegCA5A6164-E311-4562-98D2-E61EC2A23C8A.jpeg27FE2EEA-9DB5-4F62-8D90-3E4AB251231F.jpeg301F349C-3683-44FF-B062-D3660F272061.jpeg

Last edited:
    You all asked and there is now a option. I have Picantinny and SPUHR mounting options available. Each set comes with (2) erase board and your choice of mounting system. See below.

Prices shipped:

Picatinny set $50
    Spuhr Set $55
    Combo Set $80
    Id be interested in the Spuhr set

I just put mine through a Matt Stiner 2day Peterson match and it held up perfect. Tone of movement in that match and not one hiccup with the DOPE card. It got bumped a few times and it snaps right back in place.

Reactions: lash and DAC_0612
    Carbonfiber ready yet?
    I tinkered with it last night and finally got it figured out to my standards at last. I am now printing the Carbon Fiber blend ones also. These take a little bit more time to produce and the material is more expensive so I am going to charge $70 shipped for this option. They are lighter and stronger than the polymer ones.

Nice work, I really gotta get a 3D printer! I need to spec something to use for a Badger C1 since all accessories are always sold out!