• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The original "sniper" of SH...

Re: The original "sniper" of SH...

shtitle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollerCam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hidesniper.jpg
</div></div>

Yep that's one... did it violate opsec? Great logo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollerCam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hidesniper.jpg
</div></div>

Yep that's one... did it violate opsec? Great logo! </div></div>

Agree!. I like the old logo much better. But then again, it's LL's house, so he does what he wants.

Back in the day, you could have a Sniper in woodycam, with a boonie and it would be all inclusive. In todays every service and MACOM having its own camo haveing a Sniper in the logo could give the impression that the membership was exclusive to one particular group.

LL's house, LL's logo.

I still miss the rune looking SH logo and one of these days's I'll get ahold of one of the Kopfjaeger rifles George built...............