• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Pathetic Circus In Full Swing

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    I've got nothing but hate in my heart towards these pieces of shit. I wish them ill will on a scale unimaginable to most.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tell us how you really feel.

I agree with your sentiment on the issue.

You know as well as I do if "WE", you know, "THE PEOPLE", said what we're really thinking, sooooooo many would have knocks on the door, be released from employment, and suspect at the very least.

FUCK THESE COCK GOBBLING HYPOCRITE POS's.

Karma, God how I hope it's painful, long, and drawn out..........

Honestly, it's not healthy to watch this farce unravel, blood pressure is spiking, but on the other hand, it's not healthy for our Country on an epic level what these pieces of shit are trying to force feed America.

My wife asked me why I was watching any of it. "Because, sweetie, I'm sitting here praying that the room fills with smoke as tbe picture distorts and then the feed is lost."
    iu

I hope someone is clocking statistics and noting what has been asked of Turley and in what context. So far he's had little interaction in the proceeding, other than to properly label it as a destructive witch hunt, in so many words.

Reactions: 1J04
    Nope, not watching anymore, it looked like the woman law professor might have aneurysm and then, one of the others hinted, because Trump didn't show up, that's an impeachable offense?

I've got nothing but hate in my heart towards these pieces of shit. I wish them ill will on a scale unimaginable to most.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cassus Belli.

Reactions: Fig and 1J04
    It was actually worse than the Sgt Major no one is better than me Gi Joe Real American hero Vindmans...... That woman jeeze..... and the fucking smug cuck that spoke first.... these pussies need to go outside and grow a garden, mow their own lawn or something bunch of smug yankee pos.... I turned it off and watched the classic Jakie Chan Shanghai Knight. Im over it all, do wtf you gonna do congress, sick of your shit....

Mr. Collins opening statement in the beginning after Nadler is worth watching. I cannot link to that, you have to 'wind back' on the bottom play bar. First is just footage of the room filling, then Nadler, then Collins.

Edit: Here is a link on Fox

Last edited:
    Do you know why this guy is a professor of military history.....

1575479174898.png

It has nothing to do with the fact this is him now.....

1575479227394.png

Its because this guy/gal could never be this guy....

1575479360355.png

and likewise these lecturers now teach the Constitution because they could never be

1575479441076.png

1575479479360.png

or even this guy....

1575479589067.png

Those that can do.

Those that cant, lecture.

You know as well as I do if "WE", you know, "THE PEOPLE", said what we're really thinking, sooooooo many would have knocks on the door, be released from employment, and suspect at the very least.

FUCK THESE COCK GOBBLING HYPOCRITE POS's.

Karma, God how I hope it's painful, long, and drawn out..........
    Then comes the day no one cares or worries about that knock. This shit is getting more consequential everyday. I pray for the sword of Justice.

“There could never be a more one-sided, scripted, sham of a hearing than the Intelligence Committee impeachment sham”

Nadler, “hold my beer....”

This is comical. They really think we are this stupid. Don’t they know normal Americans don’t respond well to leftist academics lecturing us on how we should think? Much less lecturing us on the founders and the constitution? If the founders were here there would be people hanging from ropes for treason. The main players in the last sham hearing for some.

Do you know why this guy is a professor of military history.....

View attachment 7195532

It has nothing to do with the fact this is him now.....

View attachment 7195535

Its because this guy/gal could never be this guy....

View attachment 7195539

and likewise these lecturers now teach the Constitution because they could never be

View attachment 7195541

View attachment 7195544

or even this guy....

View attachment 7195549

Those that can do.

Those that cant, lecture.

Did he get contacts?

NOW, you guys/gals see why OUR educational system is sooo F'd up. These prof. are just mouthpieces for the commies. Even with blatant proof of corruption (Creepy joe & son), they are still pushing for Impeachment of the Pres. I'm still watching and it appears still to be a clown show. Mac:(

NOW, you guys/gals see why OUR educational system is sooo F'd up. These prof. are just mouthpieces for the commies. Even with blatant proof of corruption (Creepy joe & son), they are still pushing for Impeachment of the Pres. I'm still watching and it appears still to be a clown show. Mac:(

You're not wrong. The ENTIRE System is Broken, and corrupt beyond our wildest dreams. We only know what we actually know. The rest of it? Scares the hell outta me.........

It’s time to rock n roll, yet we still sit here waiting for someone else to come save us.

You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst. You shall wander far in safety though you do not know the way. You shall speak your words in foreign lands and all will understand. You shall see the face of God and live.

Be not afraid.
    I go before you always;
    Come follow me, and I will give you rest.

A little fire will show ‘em who’s boss.
    tumblr_mfnss5be8q1r8q9x8o1_500.gif

Please keep in mind that as much vitriol and animus we have toward them, there are approximately the same number (+/-) that feel the same way about us. They hate DJT even more than we hate Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Clinton(s) et al. They can't even see their way clear to recognize and/or doing something about the Clintons, Bidens, Pelosi, Boxer and all the other criminals on their side of the fence.

As I mentioned in another post, thank God they have been obsessed with this shit show. At least they weren't creating any new laws. I have heard some criticize the Dem's for being pre-occupied with impeachment, not "governing" and not passing any new "laws". Excuse me ?.......The last thing I want any of those assholes doing is "passing new laws". We have more than enough already. If anything, they should be repealing 5 laws for every new one they propose.