• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THE PEOPLE'S CONVOY - Departing Adelanto Stadium, Adelanto California Feb. 23rd.

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    PLEASE SHARE w/ EVERYONE

They're asking for more trucks to sign up and people to come cheer them off...

UPDATE
    Day 1: Wednesday, February 23
    Morning – Depart Adelanto Stadium - Address: 12000 Stadium Way, Adelanto, CA 92301
    Evening – Arrive in Kingman, AZ for overnight stay

Anticipating 1000 trucks -- thats about 8 to 10 miles --- to start!

The People's Convoy has published new, detailed route information on their official website:
    https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/#route

WePatriot will continue to update our map with route and event details:
    https://wepatriot.org/peoplesconvoy/map/

You're invited to discuss the convoys with local patriots here:
    https://local.wepatriot.org

convoy-logo.jpg

HERE's their stopping points --so if you know people in these areas, on these days --for the sake of Freedom and Liberty -- get them to get crews of people street side to wave them on!!

Morning – Depart Adelanto Stadium, CA

Day 2: Thursday, February 24
    Morning – Depart Kingman, head east on I-40, toward Lupton, AZ
    Evening – Arrive in Lupton, AZ for overnight stay

Day 3: Friday, February 25
    Morning – Depart Lupton, AZ on I-40 eastbound thru New Mexico
    Evening – Arrive in Glenrio, TX for overnight stay

Day 4: Saturday, February 26
    Morning – Depart Glenrio, TX
    Evening – Arrive in Elk City, OK area for overnight stay

Day 5: Sunday, February 27
    Morning – Depart Elk City, OK area
    Evening – Arrive in Vinita, OK area for overnight stay

Day 6: Monday, February 28
    Morning – Depart Vinita, OK area
    Evening – Arrive in Sullivan, MO area for overnight stay

Day 7: Tuesday, March 1
    Morning – Depart Sullivan, MO area
    Evening – Arrive in Indianapolis, IN area for overnight stay

Day 8: Wednesday, March 2
    Morning – Depart Indianapolis, IN area
    Evening – Pause for rest in Indianapolis, IN area for overnight stay

Day 9: Thursday, March 3
    Evening – Arrive in Cambridge, OH area for overnight stay

Day 10: Friday, March 4
    Morning – Depart Cambridge, OH area
    Evening – Arrive in Hagerstown, MD area for overnight stay

Day 11: Saturday, March 5

Morning – Depart Hagerstown, MD area
    Evening – Arrive in the DC Beltway area

Last edited:
    So are they headed for DC to cross the Rubitomac? This could get interesting.

Reactions: TexPatriot
    I hear Biden wants fences up before the SOTU.

Looks like they will be targeted by the D.O.T. right out of the gate . It's normal for the dot to have inspection blitzes or campaign's. It happens a couple times a year and it's usually multiple day event where there is a huge increase in stops , checks , roadside inspections where they are looking for violations to either ticket you or put you out of service .
    I just heard that Arizona dot has decided they are doing one next week exactly when they will be leaving California. Wow, what a coincidence.

P.s. if they want to find a violation they can and they will .
    I have had a dot officer stand there and tell me " Son, I can take a brand new truck that just rolled of the line, and find something wrong with it " .

Looks like they will be targeted by the D.O.T. right out of the gate . It's normal for the dot to have inspection blitzes or campaign's. It happens a couple times a year and it's usually multiple day event where there is a huge increase in stops , checks , roadside inspections where they are looking for violations to either ticket you or put you out of service .
    I just heard that Arizona dot has decided they are doing one next week exactly when they will be leaving California. Wow, what a coincidence.

P.s. if they want to find a violation they can and they will .
    I have had a dot officer stand there and tell me " Son, I can take a brand new truck that just rolled of the line, and find something wrong with it " .
    So what happens if ten miles of trucks simply don’t stop? Highway blockades by gummint?

That will make car drivers happy to vote Democrat in the fall.

Sirhr

i know i sound like a broken record, but the solution isnt to do a convoy to dc. that is too easily thwarted and individuals will face repercussions that will end their lives as they know it.

the solution is to gather somewhere they can support each other, and be supported by folks that support them. gather in solidarity and STOP deliveries. just sit it all out. park your rig and dont allow it to be used.

One of the greatest disappointments of the last 2 years has been how the medical community handled this.
    One reason (of many) that I got out of medicine (retired at 55), was that everyone still working was selling out, and having their practicies bought by local hospital management companie, so they could get a guaranteed check, against production. Suddenly there were limits on admissions, early discharges, (sicker and quicker), and kowtowing to non-medical Administrators, who all had a say in how one practices, with absolutely no knowledge. The spread of the "Kaiser" model (monetary awards for treating out of the hospital what would ordinarily be admitted for), became the way to make up for lower base income. They sold out.

So what happens if ten miles of trucks simply don’t stop? Highway blockades by gummint?

Sirhr
    The road ahead is very bumpy. I can only imagine all of the dirty tactics that are about to be used by all of our letter agencies.

go armed, or dont go.

I'd say running around with a weapon you have no intention of actually using is much worse than not having one.

Not that I wouldn't put it past the FBI and the rest of their ilk to setup something as a false flag event to have an excuse to say why the pesky bill of rights needs to be removed.

If you could get all the hard working decent folks together and have them read Atlas Shrugged and put that into widespread action, the entire edifice of government and corporate tyranny would rapidly start to crack and crumble.

The biggest problem with that is the enforcer class that provide the boots / bullets / clubs to the tyrants.
    But those can be dealt with the same way. "I will not bandage the hand that beats my brother" and if you wear the same uniform as the ones that beat my brother, you are part and parcel of it just the same and will not be served in any way.

Sirhr
    Just stope the one in front...
    8fcbf2f52f9ff555fb81828543836b59--spikes-strip.jpg

I'd say running around with a weapon you have no intention of actually using is much worse than not having one.

Not that I wouldn't put it past the FBI and the rest of their ilk to setup something as a false flag event to have an excuse to say why the pesky bill of rights needs to be removed.

If you could get all the hard working decent folks together and have them read Atlas Shrugged and put that into widespread action, the entire edifice of government and corporate tyranny would rapidly start to crack and crumble.

The biggest problem with that is the enforcer class that provide the boots / bullets / clubs to the tyrants.
    But those can be dealt with the same way. "I will not bandage the hand that beats my brother" and if you wear the same uniform as the ones that beat my brother, you are part and parcel of it just the same and will not be served in any way.
    Correct me if wrong but isnt it a violation of DOT regs for an 18 wheel driver to carry a gun? I think they have the right to search at any time for any reason.

Reactions: wh20crazy
    @gayguns Thank you for posting the convoy info.

Deep thoughts by Space Monkey (some guy on the internet thinks):
    Symptoms of the convoy: Slowing commerce (not real - pandemic unemployment, deaths, chips, taxes/tariffs, money printer, ports, local laws making transport difficult, a million things actually slowing commerce), honeypots from 'pick a thing', some Freedom traffic

Root of the convoy: Raising awareness through participation (I know, leftie stuff, but it works for them, so why not Patriots?) of the media's gas lighting, gov't overreach, political sell outs (WEF is bragging about owning half of Canadian Parliament), Rinos, Dems, Commies, human/child trafficking, 81 million votes, southern border policies, take another pill or injection for health, the onion is big and mushy.

Solution: Participate in Freedom. We the People For the People (I do enjoy the reactions to stickers on the gas pumps, so keep that up please.)

For every fence sitter, for every complaint, I have this to say. For every one person that chooses Freedom over control, is one more person fighting against their system and one less person fighting against Patriots. We will not be left alone in their new normal. Grab your flags and see you out there!

Thanks for reading, and honk honk to all. #freedom

About f'g time.

This trucker movement transcends borders, just like globalism. This won't be just a civil war but a flat out global war between freedom fighters and globalists.
    I respect the sentiments but REALISTICALLY, how far do you think this (convoy) will go. They can stop it easily with all the prior warning.

As someone mentioned earlier, the way to do it is for all the trucks to just go home and stay home for a week or two.. Imagine all the gas stations with big sign out "NO GAS'. That would throw a massive monkey wrench into things. What would they do, send goons to all the truckers homes and force compliance...that would be a lot harder than stopping a convoy.

I respect the sentiments but REALISTICALLY, how far do you think this (convoy) will go. They can stop it easily with all the prior warning.

As someone mentioned earlier, the way to do it is for all the trucks to just go home and stay home for a week or two.. Imagine all the gas stations with big sign out "NO GAS'. That would throw a massive monkey wrench into things. What would they do, send goons to all the truckers homes and force compliance...that would be a lot harder than stopping a convoy.
    I don't think the NWO globalist's plan will be solved by good intentioned people driving Kenworths but they are the spark that starts a chain of events. NG getting called, some trucker gets shot, somebody shoots back and here we go.

I don't think the NWO globalist's plan will be solved by good intentioned people driving Kenworths but they are the spark that starts a chain of events. NG getting called, some trucker gets shot, somebody shoots back and here we go.
    Things will have to get a lot worse first. As long as people are reasonably comfortable they wont take a stand like that. A few weeks with out food and or heat would bring us closer to the conditions that sparked the French Revolution, but no yet. It would be a slaughter.

Correct me if wrong but isnt it a violation of DOT regs for an 18 wheel driver to carry a gun? I think they have the right to search at any time for any reason.
    Nope
    There have never been any fed regs restricting firearms in commercial vehicles.
    You are however subject to the law the same as you are in a passenger vehicle. So the issue here is you are subject to whatever local and states laws that apply for the area your driving through. So you can see the difficulty in driving across the country and still being legal wherever you go .

Now as far a search goes ,your constitutional rights still apply .
    Once again same rules for passenger vehicles apply with one slight difference .
    If your in a company truck then technically they need permission from the company to search , not you .
    But even if they get permission to search the truck , any bag that contains your "personal effects " is off limits without a proper search warrant .
    I have been driving for 25 yrs and this is my understanding of how it works .

The other issue you would have as a company driver would be if your company has a policy against weapons or firearms .

Last edited:
    Reactions: HD1911
    UPDATE
    Morning – Depart Adelanto Stadium - Address: 12000 Stadium Way, Adelanto, CA 92301

Traveling Route 40 East. So if you know anyone in the small towns along the way -- GET THEM OUT THERE with their flags!

Bunch of people committed to waving them on in Holbrook AZ

Last edited:
    Reactions: NoDopes

you are not wrong.

which is why i say dont go to dc. if you must go somewhere, pick a warm place, when they can gather and support each other. i can see the gathering part is important because of the moral support. but that also opens the door to several vulnerabilities. i will be the first to say i dont have the definitive answer; but i have seen what these false-flag-pulling scumbags do.

and “peaceful gatherings” are just lining up for slaughter and making it easy for them to plant “evidence” and promote their propaganda-or run folks down with horses. they’ll use their crowd control weapons. maybe even release a virus or two. i put NOTHING past them at this point.

myself…i’ve had problems sleeping for the last 3 weeks trying to figure out how i want to play this. i’ve already bowed out of the employment ruse. i am currently struggling with what i should do with my IRA. leave it ride, or just pull it. it comes down to what i really believe the future is. and i am sad to say i dont think it looks good for people who can’t live with themselves if they are sellouts or slaves.

which is why i say dont go to dc.

and “peaceful gatherings” are just lining up for slaughter and making it easy for them to plant “evidence” and promote their propaganda-or run folks down with horses. they’ll use their crowd control weapons. maybe even release a virus or two. i put NOTHING past them at this point.

I would agree about DC but not so much on abstaining peaceful gatherings. To abstain from action that forces red pills into many is not the answer.

It was the very upheaval and onslaught of Truckers on Ottawa that woke up thousands (quite possible millions across the globe) to what's really going on --and then they got to see, in real time through several live YT streamers the illegal charter stomping actions of Trudy and his jackboot Global NWO police. At some points there were 50K - 60K+ people watching these streams. Times that by all the people they'll talk too. The more that see this... the more that can connect the dots and see this all points back to pedo Klaus Schwab's and the Globalists - Gates Soros et.al and their diabolical agenda 2030 etc.

So maybe not DC per se, but people, in this country, also need to see a mega show of force (in the metaphorical sense) and solidarity.

Knowing full well and preparing for the inevitable, guaranteed FBI fuckery and sabotage.

Last edited:

The last part of your statement is exactly what they would do. As I said, the keys to the kingdom were handed over a long time ago. I do find it quite alarming tho that when the government kills people, it’s all for good yet of other people do the same actions it’s considered terrorism or something. The world has literally gone fucking crazy. As far as I can see trampling people with horses or running them over in tanks is one in the same.

Things will have to get a lot worse first. As long as people are reasonably comfortable they wont take a stand like that. A few weeks with out food and or heat would bring us closer to the conditions that sparked the French Revolution, but no yet. It would be a slaughter.
    Back in the Revolutionary period, comfortable was being able to start a fire in the fireplace in a NE winter. Those people didn't have much to lose. And still, only 3% did the heavy lifting.

I would agree about DC but not so much on abstaining peaceful gatherings. To abstain from action that forces red pills into many is not the answer.

It was the very upheaval and onslaught of Truckers on Ottawa that woke up thousands (quite possible millions across the globe) to what's really going on --and then they got to see, in real time through several live YT streamers the illegal charter stomping actions of Trudy and his jackboot Global NWO police. At some points there were 50K - 60K+ people watching these streams. Times that by all the people they'll talk too. The more that see this... the more that can connect the dots and see this all points back to pedo Klaus Schwab's and the Globalists - Gates Soros et.al and their diabolical agenda 2030 etc.

So maybe not DC per se, but people, in this country, also need to see a mega show of force (in the metaphorical sense) and solidarity.

Knowing full well and preparing for the inevitable, guaranteed FBI fuckery and sabotage.
    This.
    Eventually they (the masses) will see no matter how hard they tried to be peaceful , the gov only wanted violence .
    So when the gatherings eventually turn to something else, then the masses will know there was no other way forward .

One reason (of many) that I got out of medicine (retired at 55), was that everyone still working was selling out, and having their practicies bought by local hospital management companie, so they could get a guaranteed check, against production. Suddenly there were limits on admissions, early discharges, (sicker and quicker), and kowtowing to non-medical Administrators, who all had a say in how one practices, with absolutely no knowledge. The spread of the "Kaiser" model (monetary awards for treating out of the hospital what would ordinarily be admitted for), became the way to make up for lower base income. They sold out.

They sold out and I've had many tell me they would have never entered medicine if they knew it would turn out like this.

Then you get the 26 year old clinic manager with all of her brilliant new policies. No medical experience at all.

And also the management companies bought out by a certain caste based group.

Hospitals get turned into sweat shops.

HERE's their stopping points --so if you know people in these areas, on these days --for the sake of Freedom and Liberty -- get them to get crews of people street side to wave them on!!

Absolute moron move.
    'Lets telegraph it all for the jackbooted thugs to get ready and setup'

Rule #1
    There is no fight club.

BTW, I have access to parking areas no more than 1/4 mile from the I-70 interstate.
    Easily able to park 50-100 semis with trailers, safe, legal, easy access to fuel and on/off highway ramps.
    I'll be dammed if I'm dumb enough to announce where it is until the very last second.

Reactions: Maggot and mtrmn

Sirhr

WTF. So yeah..... ok. Sure.

Lets just all give up the fucking right to protest because we're... you're, afraid of the "what ifs" --what the government or the opposite party might do? The Brits would 'ave loved that mindset. Let's sit in our homes (forums) and complain to each other. AGAIN -- the amount of people that the Trucker Convoy woke up out of their slumber in Canada coupled with Trudy's stomping on the Charter is EPIC --blatantly seen by every Canadian... and seen WORLD WIDE in live and living color. And I bet my eye teeth has destroyed his political career. So for all the bad SHIT that did happen --and will probably happen here the end result is more people are waking up.

Will it turn the tide of totalitarianism? Who the fuck knows but it's better than just sitting, bitching... being downer... I'll envision a reality where car drivers vote the assholes out of office, because this is, yet another, wake up call. In any case the horses have (about) left the barn... so we shall see won't we? I will do everything I can both with my money and my big f--king mouth to try and support this rather than defeat it before it gets out the gate.

MAYBE -- AT LEAST.. tell the people you know along the route to go out and wave flags. I dunno... DO SOMETHING! Think of how you might help. I have let every person I know that's anywhere hear the route --that they're coming and the the date they're be passing through. Urging them to get out and be supportive.

Show of force changes public opinion. Public opinion dictates politics --and the judicial system. Case in point --we saw how fast the other Provinces rescinded their mandates and passports. Just because Trudy is too stupid, CORRUPT and pig headed --doesn't mean it won't happen in Ottawa. It will.

Last edited:
    WTF. So yeah..... ok. Sure.

Lets just all give up the fucking right to protest because we're... you're, afraid of the "what ifs" --what the government or the opposite party might do? The Brits would 'ave loved that mindset. Let's sit in our homes and complain to each other.

AGAIN -- the amount of people that the Trucker Convoy woke up out of their slumber in Canada coupled with Trudy's stomping on the Charter is EPIC --blatantly seen by every Canadian... and seen WORLD WIDE in live and living color. And I bet my eye teeth has destroyed his political career.
    So for all the bad SHIT that did happen --and will probably happen here the end result is more people are waking up.

Will it turn the tide of totalitarianism? Who the fuck knows but it's better than just sitting, bitching... being downer... I'll envision a reality where car drivers vote the fucking assholes out of office, because this is, yet another, wake up call.

In any case the horses have left the barn... so we shall we won't we?

I will do everything I can both with my money and my big fucking mouth to try and support this rather than defeat it before it gets out the gate.

MAYBE -- AT LEAST.. tell the people you know along the route to go out and wave flags.
    I was being sarcastic my friend!

The trucks can blow through inspections like they aren't there.

And if the police set up blocks that stop every truck and, by extension, every car... which they would have to do if the trucks don't stop... then car drivers are going to be furious with the heavy-handed tactics of the DOT and their police. And they won't forget that in November. Stop the trucks. Block the highway. Block the highway to stop the trucks? The cars stop too.

This convoy is awesome! And, yes, I think rolls through and can tell DOT to fuck themselves.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. If they DO stop and inspect every truck... well, 10 miles of trucks waiting to be inspected, backed two lanes (and a breakdown lane for 3...) don't let a whole lot of car traffic through, either, do they? Sure. Stop us all for inspection. We'll all wait for our lead truck to get inspected. By parking right here on I40 or I70... and waiting 1000 inspections. Carry on DOT. Have fun. While your voters are stuck on the highway waiting for... Fed Inspectors. That will end well!

Last edited:
    they need to gather 50 million people then take over all of Mexico and all south America then return all those here illegally to there new countries . set fire then leave .
    That's a grand idea. The way it's going here, we will need that plot of land. Mac

Last edited:
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    Meanwhile, Biden is putting the fence back up around the White House. Nothing says 'most popular president ever'.

Bitch.

Last edited:
    This started four years ago for me. My HMO started making my doc cut her time with patients, to 15 min. (been with her for 24 years and considered her my mistress. She had been places with me, that my lovely wife wouldn't go!:oops::ROFLMAO:). When I was working in Ca., I had Kaiser, then FHP. Never seen the same doc, even on a follow-up. Health care is going to be really F'd up in the coming times. Mac

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot and Davo308
    Nope
    There have never been any fed regs restricting firearms in commercial vehicles.
    You are however subject to the law the same as you are in a passenger vehicle. So the issue here is you are subject to whatever local and states laws that apply for the area your driving through. So you can see the difficulty in driving across the country and still being legal wherever you go .

Now as far a search goes ,your constitutional rights still apply .
    Once again same rules for passenger vehicles apply with one slight difference .
    If your in a company truck then technically they need permission from the company to search , not you .
    But even if they get permission to search the truck , any bag that contains your "personal effects " is off limits without a proper search warrant .
    I have been driving for 25 yrs and this is my understanding of how it works .

The other issue you would have as a company driver would be if your company has a policy against weapons or firearms .
    Thanks for the info.

I recall you can get a CHL in just a couple states and reciprocity gets you almost all the rest.
    Convey can send ahead scout cars, any DOT shit and they can route around and/or split up.

Also, all the taking of a knee while blm rioted, burned, looted and murdered, including that CHAZ zone.. it's going to really piss people off.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Its not dissappointnent.

Its premeditated genocide.MASS MURDER.

They knew the vaccine was defective and would cause death and adverse reactions. They disregarded standard tests, blew through others in an intentionally willful shoddy manner, they bought off the cdc, fda and any "formal" reviews, along every hospital and doctor along the way that they could, they bought the media lock stock and barrel... they surpressed any negative findings and at the same time medications they knew would work in order to force the EUA, they destroyed anyone in their way...

Calling it a DISSAPPOINTMENT is like saying it wasn't intentional.

This is nothing less than intentional massive human experiment/global scale genocide --specifically with plan to use it to implement complete authoritarian clamp down of every society.

Stay tuned. There's more. The pathologically, criminally insane Soros, Gates, Rothchilds and Rockefellers aren't going to give up the outcome they've been planning for 30 years.

It's too organized. I'm betting you'll see every bullshit DOT thing going on by day 2.

The question isn't what are they going to do in the beltway area. The question is, on Day 2-3, when there is bureaucratic collusion that threatens to end everything prematurely under the guise of 'safety'; will they be willing to fight back, and how far will they go?

We're at that 'level' of protesting. Look at Canada; when you're right and you all show up and say fuck you; they'll freeze your bank accounts, run you over with horses and threaten you and your family. We already have a .gov that has led up to threatening people that didn't go along with whatever bullshit they wanted you to do, and then stopped just short of an actual threat.

It's too organized. I'm betting you'll see every bullshit DOT thing going on by day 2.

The question isn't what are they going to do in the beltway area. The question is, on Day 2-3, when there is bureaucratic collusion that threatens to end everything prematurely under the guise of 'safety'; will they be willing to fight back, and how far will they go?

We're at that 'level' of protesting. Look at Canada; when you're right and you all show up and say fuck you; they'll freeze your bank accounts, run you over with horses and threaten you and your family. We already have a .gov that has led up to threatening people that didn't go along with whatever bullshit they wanted you to do, and then stopped just short of an actual threat.
    Unfortunately ^^^^this. Why do you not think one of the reasons the commie admin is letting so many illegals in? Well one reason is they need truckers who are in very short supply. The powers that be will handwave them a CDL and then just wait for the cluster fuck mayhem on the interstates when serious accidents start to happen.

Reactions: AdmSpaceMonkey