• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing The perfect lady

Be careful. My perfect lady is costing me $7500 in hunting/tags this year.

On top of that she wants a new 6 creed hunting/predator rifle and a new NF ATACR TreMor 3 scope for her tactical 6.5 creed.

Youth...Ha, no wonder I was destined for failure, let's see, she was a solid 7 in hottness and a good 9 on crazy.

Then me being about a 6 in cuteness and a 5 in money.

Well it just didn't add up well did it, lol. No points whatsoever for being young and stupid.

Oldish...Poor ole second wifey is a 4 on crazy, actually less I think, and a 3 in hottness. You know what though, I like this new one now of 12 years married, still nicer than I deserve and she's warm and comfy at night.

Youth...Ha, no wonder I was destined for failure, let's see, she was a solid 7 in hottness and a good 9 on crazy.

Then me being about a 6 in cuteness and a 5 in money.

Well it just didn't add up well did it, lol. No points whatsoever for being young and stupid.

Oldish...Poor ole second wifey is a 4 on crazy, actually less I think, and a 3 in hottness. You know what though, I like this new one now of 12 years married, still nicer than I deserve and she's warm and comfy at night.

Pray to God Almighty she never reads this. You may find yourself beginning a quest for wifey #3! But I did laugh my ass off at the post.

Pray to God Almighty she never reads this. You may find yourself beginning a quest for wifey #3! But I did laugh my ass off at the post.

Oh I'm safe, she doesn't get on the Hide, ever. By the grace of God I married the nicest female I've ever come across, even my Mom and sis call her a saint!

And to think I was attracted to another female much like the ex back when I was single, she seemed nice and had a fun personality. Those hot women, and me being lonely and horny, almost got me in trouble again. The trick is to "not" think with your dick but at the time my picker was busted and it took me awhile to figure that out, lol. It's a good thing I was broke from the divorce which as we all know is a turnoff to most women. That same female, 3 years later, had been through about half a dozen relationships with doctors, contractors, basically guys with lots of money, she was a gold digger. We'd still call to say hi, she was hinting around that she was single again. Nah, no way, not gonna happen, the attraction was gone.

Meanwhile as all that was going on, my future wife was watching my kids for me(my boys were friends with her boys), inviting me in for dinner and cappuccino's, doing laundry sometimes. We'd hang out, talk and established a friendship over the years. It finally occurred to me she was truly marrying material of the non bitchy type, sure enough I was right.

About 7 years ago I met my 5'0 120 pound Asian girlfriend and immediately thought this is never going to last. She was a city girl, didn't hunt or fish. I told her on our first date that if she wasn't interested in eventually moving back into the hills of Montana with me to live a subsistence lifestyle I didn't want to waste my time. She said that had always been her dream but she didn't know how. She had never fired a rifle before meeting me. Now she takes 80 percent of the deer we kill. 7 years of instruction on tracking, hunting and general woods knowledge and today Boys she is deadly, and I do mean deadly on any woodland creature. We are obsessive upland game hunters and big game sportsman. She helps me guide elk hunts and has caught a track or sign that I have missed a time or two. It's really sort of funny to me becuase the guys that come up to hunt always wonder what she is doing there. She isn't big as a minute then she starts schooling them on shot placement and trajectory of the shot. Let's not even discuss her archery skills. She picks up a bow and jaws drop. She was a mountain girl all her life and never knew it. It fit her like a glove and I couldn't do what I do without her now. She helped me track a nuisance bear last season for about 4 miles through the nastiest country Montana has to offer. Nose to the ground, tracking. She is ahead of me on the track and I hear a loud "Mother-FUCKER!" I get up with her to realize the bear had crossed onto a ranch that was private where we did not have permission. She was standing there, GPS in hand on the property line. We could see the bear running it's guts out down a draw at about 300 yards. Called the landowner, got permission to continue the track. Walked in and over a small ridge to there the Bear stood sideways at about 475 and took a breather. I set her up with my rifle, ranged and told her where to hold in the reticle. She took a good five minutes working it out. One bang and she hammered the bear in the ground like a tent stake. It never took a step.... Cold dead by the time we hiked into where it was and recovered it. Now that's a woman!

after my experiences with them, i dont trust any of them.

i truely hope you gents that havent had them turn on you, never have it happen. those that have had it happen, understand my view.

be fucking careful.