• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The perfect life , Email going around .

KIDGLOCK

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2006
FREE STATE WYOMING
The Perfect Fairy Tale - From the Heart

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess will you marry me? The Princess laughed and said NO!!

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles, and fucked skinny big-titted broads, and hunted, and raced cars, and went to naked bars, and dated women half his age, and drank whiskey, beer and never heard bitching, and never paid child support or alimony, and ate pussies and ass fucked cheerleaders, and kept his house and guns, and never got cheated on while he was at work, and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin' cool as hell, and had tons of money in the bank, and left the toilet seat up.

The End

Re: The perfect life , Email going around .

A wise old Marine once said

"Manatee free is the way to be."

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

I love that story so much, I decided to live it
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why buy the cow when the sex is free?
</div></div>

Surprised Shankster didn't write that.

why couldn't someone have told me this story 7 years ago, LOL

Pefection has finally been realized!!!!
Guther

Sorry, but you left out the part about a good dog. Other than that, its perfect. I tear'd up thinkin woulda,shoulda,coulda!!!!!