• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The plan

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
This is exactly what's going on. These people are not stupid, they are following a plan.

Planned chaos...

If you leave the gate open, the cow will wander off.

So if you intentionally leave the gate open, you want the cow to wander off.

You can't blame stupidity or laziness.

It was intentional.

If you cut police budgets, you will get more crime on the streets.

So if you intentionally cut police budgets, you wanted more crime on the streets.

If you cut back the supply of oil, gas prices will go up.

So if you intentionally cut back the supply of oil, you wanted gas prices to go up.

If you print trillions of dollars without increasing the supply of goods, inflation will hit hard.

So if you intentionally print trillions of dollars without more goods you wanted inflation to hit hard.

If you leave the southern border wide open, you get more drug trafficking and human trafficking.

So if you intentionally leave the border wide open, you wanted more drug trafficking and human trafficking.

If you shut down 40% of the supply of baby formula in February, you'll get a huge shortage.

When you KNOW a huge baby formula shortage is coming because of the FDA's actions, and you purposefully

do nothing to prevent it, month after month, until the crisis finally hits hard, you INTENDED this crisis.

It is time to recognize the evil people behind that old man.

They want crisis.

They want chaos.

They want riots.

They want conflicts in your town.

Their stated purpose years ago with Obama was to "take the US down a few notches on the world stage."

You can feel the quality of your life going down with the country.

These are not foolish or misguided people.

We are headed somewhere you don't want to go.

Forward this if you understand this is happening.

1657153804047.gif

Snip

If you cut police budgets, you will get more crime on the streets.

So if you intentionally cut police budgets, you wanted more crime on the streets.

Snip

I don’t agree with this part. This is what the authoritarians on the right want you to believe. They want a police state just as much as the authoritarian left. Mark my words when I say that the right wing news is working hard to get people to scream for a larger police state. As corrupt and evil as the government is, why would anyone want more government men with guns. Blows my mind

You get more crime when government forces society to live amongst criminals that they would naturally cull if it weren’t so costly to do so while at the same time government fails to punish these criminals when they act out. This is the intentional part. To reduce crime we need FAR LESS police and police intervention and far more people willing to protect themselves. Criminals must fear society.

So while I agree the gov’t wants more criminals preying on decent people, we disagree on how they get it done.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I don’t agree with this part. This is what the authoritarians on the right want you to believe. They want a police state just as much as the authoritarian left. Mark my words when I say that the right wing news is working hard to get people to scream for a larger police state. As corrupt and evil as the government is, why would anyone want more government men with guns. Blows my mind

You get more crime when government forces society to live amongst criminals that they would naturally cull if it weren’t so costly to do so while at the same time government fails to punish these criminals when they act out. This is the intentional part. To reduce crime we need FAR LESS police and police intervention and far more people willing to protect themselves. Criminals must fear society.

So while I agree the gov’t wants more criminals preying on decent people, we disagree on how they get it done.
Agreed.

This is why I quit "social media" - relatives with no actual knowledge started picking up on viral BS.

stupidity is for ever not just limited to the 80's but you were more free in the 80's than now remember ammo prices like that of powder and primers ? when food packed the shelves of grocery stores well politicians were and are all dirty in any year .

I thought it was something like...
A guy in Florida forwarded this to 17 people last week and just won the lottery today.
A guy in Utah didn't forward this and was in a fatal car wreck 2 days ago.