• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Plot Thickens

yes she did , will she be charged with anything ? oh hell no , I wish the goverment would charge her , she is even getting away with perjury what is breaking another law to her nothing .

But she was just trying to escape an oppressive country/culture. Fuck that cunt and if there was justice she would be arrested, deported and never allowed back into the US. She is just another example of the genetic garbage that is the Demokratic party.

I’m not talking about screwing, only paper. If you were from Somalia you wouldn’t do the same?

Hell my bro is only in a relationship with a lazy manipulative b, but I’ve thought many times I should rescue him by posting up his phone number on here and having yal bombard him with titty pics so she would dump him. If he was in Somalia I’d probably stand by and let her marry him.

I’m not talking about screwing, only paper. If you were from Somalia you wouldn’t do the same?

Hell my bro is only in a relationship with a lazy manipulative b, but I’ve thought many times I should rescue him by posting up his phone number on here and having yal bombard him with titty pics so she would dump him. If he was in Somalia I’d probably stand by and let her marry him.

Understood and I cant totally disagree but its her SMUG arrogant attitude and her obvious disdain for our home that disgusts me.

Blah blah blah. Crooked Hillary blah. Comey is a liar and should be prosecuted blah blah blah. Trump is all blow and no go when it comes to these assholes.

I'm glad to see you would willingly violate the law and commit fraud to allow a relative to illegally enter our country. You would use your failed state's lack of records as a way to deceive Americans and allow people into our country without proper vetting.

Then in a twist of fate, you would scream and rant and call our President a racist because he pointed our that Somalia is a failed state with poor records and no passport control. Terrorists can enter the USA with fake Somali passports so he is restricting immigration from your former country so this makes orange man........BAD.

Sounds like the kind of congress person America needs.

a dancing spider trying to get busy guess when you live in a 3rd world shit hole you do as the natives do or you die .

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
So are you under the impression POTUS decides who gets the whip? There are countries where that happens, but this isn't one of them.
Bullshit, it happens in this country as well. The only time it's an issue is if the press or other pol. Party objects.

Bullshit, it happens in this country as well. The only time it's an issue is if the press or other pol. Party objects.
Well with a statement that direct I would ask you to please provide evidence any sitting POTUS has had someone incarcerated in opposition of a DOJ ruling.

Don't misunderstand me I despise the swampers, but Trump can only do so much. DOJ made their ruling at that is that.

My guess is, you would need to be sitting in the same room. When the president says I want that SOB locked up, make it happen. guess I should have added a imho to my last post. Wasn't trying to be argumentative.

Reactions: MtnCreek
My guess is, you would need to be sitting in the same room. When the president says I want that SOB locked up, make it happen. guess I should have added a imho to my last post. Wasn't trying to be argumentative.
I get it no problem. My response was to the guy who said Trump is 'all blow and no go' with these scum bags which I believe is completely off base. Trump is scaring the snot out of everyone R and D b/c he is threatening their honey pot, but there is only so much he can do. I thoroughly expect a house cleaning of all appointments next year.

Well with a statement that direct I would ask you to please provide evidence any sitting POTUS has had someone incarcerated in opposition of a DOJ ruling.

Don't misunderstand me I despise the swampers, but Trump can only do so much. DOJ made their ruling at that is that.
See Dinesh D'Souza.

R

Broke campaign finance law, pleaded guilty and pardoned by Trump. Is there something else in that story?
Not that simple, while the law exists it is common practice.
O had a vendetta and made sure he went to prison.
I'm sure it went through all the propper channels ect.

R

Nothing will happen to her. If anything they'll spin it into her being revered as a courageous heroine for doing anything to save the precious life of a family member and fellow human being.

Not that simple, while the law exists it is common practice.
O had a vendetta and made sure he went to prison.
I'm sure it went through all the propper channels ect.

R
I think you are missing my original post to the guy stating Trump isn't doing anything b/c Hillary and Comey are walking free. Once the DOJ said no on Hillary and Comey it's not up to Trump or any other POTUS to say 'no not good enough take them away'. I was directly commenting on the swamp draining investigations and how much Trump can facilitate.

DOJ didn't take a pass on D'Souza and have Obama step in to up the ante. Nor did D'Souza go to prison he paid a fine and got probation.

Reactions: Rthur
I think you are missing my original post to the guy stating Trump isn't doing anything b/c Hillary and Comey are walking free. Once the DOJ said no on Hillary and Comey it's not up to Trump or any other POTUS to say 'no not good enough take them away'. I was directly commenting on the swamp draining investigations and how much Trump can facilitate.

DOJ didn't take a pass on D'Souza and have Obama step in to up the ante. Nor did D'Souza go to prison he paid a fine and got probation.
From my understanding he spent nights in a detention center.
Not really prison but had the same effect they were looking for, label him a convict.

R

I’m under the impression that his AG is full of shit just like he is.
Ok well I certainly respect your opinion on said people. I personally believe the President is attempting to rid our government of these people. Regardless of whether or not you think Trump is full of shit he does not have the ability to pitch the DOJ's ruling aside and throw someone in jail.

If Durham finally delivers a report and not one single person in authority pays I will believe the DOJ is bunk including Barr. Even then it is a separate animal and doesn't mean Trump could have done a single thing to change that outcome.

From my understanding he spent nights in a detention center.
Not really prison but had the same effect they were looking for, label him a convict.

R
I don't recall he may have and for sure his name is tarnished. Perception is reality in the media world.

Ok well I certainly respect your opinion on said people. I personally believe the President is attempting to rid our government of these people. Regardless of whether or not you think Trump is full of shit he does not have the ability to pitch the DOJ's ruling aside and throw someone in jail.

If Durham finally delivers a report and not one single person in authority pays I will believe the DOJ is bunk including Barr. Even then it is a separate animal and doesn't mean Trump could have done a single thing to change that outcome.

Once you reach a certain level in politics in the US you are untouchable. Much like a third world country. The only difference is when you piss off El Presidente in Parador you get a firing squad or end up in a mud fence. Hillary et al have enough chips in the game that NOTHING will ever happen to them. It is what it is.

Reactions: wildcats
I guess she was just a bit ahead of her time?

The logical progression of the "Gay Marriage" business is that you should next be allowed to marry anyone you wish.
And then why would you need to be married to only one person?
So being married and then marrying another person is the new progressive ideal, and if they happen to be related... well extra virtue points.

Being a Virtue Signalling SJW Woke Minority Oppressed warrior, she can spin her actions into a fight for equality and liberty and a fight against religious oppression and the entire democrat party will eat it up and demand she be made a saint.

Reactions: wildcats
I'm glad to see you would willingly violate the law and commit fraud to allow a relative to illegally enter our country. You would use your failed state's lack of records as a way to deceive Americans and allow people into our country without proper vetting.

Then in a twist of fate, you would scream and rant and call our President a racist because he pointed our that Somalia is a failed state with poor records and no passport control. Terrorists can enter the USA with fake Somali passports so he is restricting immigration from your former country so this makes orange man........BAD.

Sounds like the kind of congress person America needs.
Lon Horiuchi! Is that you?

As someone who just recently went through the US immigration system the proper way, I have a few choice words for Omar and others who commit immigration fraud.

She is part of the "protected class". Nothing will be done about it. Two tier justice system.

Once you reach a certain level in politics in the US you are untouchable. Much like a third world country. The only difference is when you piss off El Presidente in Parador you get a firing squad or end up in a mud fence. Hillary et al have enough chips in the game that NOTHING will ever happen to them. It is what it is.
I don't disagree with that sentiment at all. However, I'm still of the mind set Trump is doing everything he can to bring these dirty folks into the light so we can see more of what has transpired. In the same spirit Harry Reid regrets the Nuclear Option I believe we would all come to regret a world where our POTUS was allowed to wave a wand and throw people in jail in the face of DOJ outcomes he didn't like. I'm separating the lack of action taken by the DOJ where crimes were clearly established and they chose not to move forward. Separate from what Trump is able to do within the confines of his branch.

I don't disagree with that sentiment at all. However, I'm still of the mind set Trump is doing everything he can to bring these dirty folks into the light so we can see more of what has transpired. In the same spirit Harry Reid regrets the Nuclear Option I believe we would all come to regret a world where our POTUS was allowed to wave a wand and throw people in jail in the face of DOJ outcomes he didn't like. I'm separating the lack of action taken by the DOJ where crimes were clearly established and they chose not to move forward. Separate from what Trump is able to do within the confines of his branch.

I guess when the democrats want someone prosecuted it happens. Republicans have to follow the "rules". Fuck it. Its over. Move to the country and stockpile food. We are overdue for a reset.
Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 9.10.18 AM.png