• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Poop Hallway

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Disney is FUBAR as a source of wholesome education and entertainment for young children. The company is FULL of perverts, to the point that Sheriff Grady Judd has appointed a special task force just to investigate how many fucking creeps are working there solely for the reason of getting close to children.

Disney is FUBAR as a source of wholesome education and entertainment for young children. The company is FULL of perverts, to the point that Sheriff Grady Judd has appointed a special task force just to investigate how many fucking creeps are working there solely for the reason of getting close to children.
    Thats not the half of it. The CEO brags about having "Two queer children" and pushes that shit. Walt would be throwing up.

Attention cleanup crew, Code H.

Used to mean a horse shit on Main Street, and it needed cleanup.

Code H is now for human shit in the hallway.

Disney visitors are some fucked up people.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Attention cleanup crew, Code H.

Used to mean a horse shit on Main Street, and it needed cleanup.

Code H is now for human shit in the hallway.

Disney visitors are some fucked up people.

The rule of thumb for ALL organizations: When any tier in that organization becomes diseased, and the rot is not rectified, every tier becomes equally diseased in no time. In Disney's case, the leadership was already cancerous, and the metastasis just swarmed down and overtook everything in it's path in no time. There are enough videos online showing the spectacular fights and brawls that happen at Disney on a ROUTINE basis. The park has become an utter embarrassment and eyesore.

The Universal Studios Harry Potter theme park on the other hand? Completely opposite. My GF and I went over the summer when some of our friends from the UK and France also came to visit. It was a COMPLETELY wholesome atmosphere through and through. My GF had put together a really good Luna Lovegood costume which she always wears when she goes to that park, and our friends were other Harry Potter characters as well. (Lavender Brown, Hannah Abbott, and Ginny Weasley). She wanted me to go along as Neville Longbottom SO BAD, but an ASIAN Neville??? LOL I thought nah that was just too funny. 😂 So I was just in my regular summer attire that had been the same for years. Light blue button up shirt, work jeans, and an M1873 civilian version prairie Stetson hat. Plus I was carrying most of our stuff that we might need during the day and that was all in an olive canvas Confederate 'sharpshooters' pattern double compartment backpack that went well with my regular attire anyways LOL...

Shit happens.

More like constant shitstorm... Like on the day/night boundary of a planet tidally locked with it's star and the temperature differences between the bright side and shadow sides generating a perpetual belt of violent gust fronts that would make a Pacific Ocean supercyclone look like a spring breeze, and if a future spacecraft captain attempts to land in those zones, the gales in the upper atmosphere would reduce them to incandescent bits long before they even see the ground...

That place got some SERIOUSLY bad juju...

• Wow
    Reactions: 232593
    YEARS ago we would go to disney every year. Still pissed I had to give up an E ticket (that should date it for you) to go see its a small world, but that is what happens when you are the only boy out of 7 people.

Friend of mine is very big on going to disney world. He has tried to get me to go several times. No I will not support that company in any way shape or form. Yea but the star wars stuff is really cool, I think the word you are looking for is ruined.

He is very right wing but still is in love with Disney, I can't pin him down on it. Perhaps it is his wife, she it a total cunt, so that could be it.

Every time I see one of these passes...

Screenshot_20231109_070150_Chrome.jpg

My brain says: Anal Penetration.

• Haha
    Bingo
    First thought.
    Watched a few let a toddler take a shit on the okaloosa island pier, then clean him up on the fish cleaning station.
    I haven't used a fish cleaning station since.
    Holy shit what the actual fuck. People need ass whoopins. And if they are illegals they need ass whoopins followed by immediate deportation.

It's changed BECAUSE of corporations like Disney, Target, CNN, Buttwiper, Procter and Gamble and a host of others.

Disney, for the last 50 years has made Fathers look like idiots. Add in Cartoon network, Nickelodeon, MTV and a shitload more.

All of them have a common thread: fathers are stupid and being normal is abnormal...