• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The POS is still walking around free as a bird

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia

Yea. Him. “The hero of a thousand unknown wars”
And he should get all the credit in the world for tracking/killing Che and the work he put in in Nam. Which he does. But he should also be behind bars or get the chair for the torture-murder of former Marine/DEA Agent Kiki Camarena. He was the CIA’s liaison to the Guadalajara Cartel, headed up a Contra training camp on Rafa Caro Quintero’s ranch in Veracruz.
Camarena died in the worst way possible. “Bone tickling”, etc. final cause of death was a power drill to the brain
Caro Quintero is now free as well, on a technicality. Leads the Caborca Cartel, and is at war with the Sinaloa Cartel/Chapo’s sons.

Chapo’s wife was also arrested a couple days ago in Virginia. Unless she snitches, thems some serious charges. The sons were probably tired of funding her jet setting lifestyle, or the Feds just got lucky(highly doubtful, someone ratted).

Last edited:
When I read the title, I thought you were talking about Hilderbeast

Reactions: Maxwell
If he puts enuf money in politicians pockets then he is above the law and allowed to demonically feast on the souls of Americas middle class children.

Reactions: Maxwell
If he puts enuf money in politicians pockets then he is above the law and allowed to demonically feast on the souls of Americas middle class children.
Unlike many folks, I don’t consider it too far fetched at all that elites are raping-murdering children.
Here you’ve got a highly decorated(one of the MOST HIGHLY DECORATED) DEA Agents that had Don Neto Fonseca’s(arguably #1 or #2 most powerful Mexican drug lord in the 80’s) head sicario/pistolero/hitmen willing to testify that “Max Gomez”(birth name Felix Ismael Rodriguez) PERSONALLY PARTICIPATED in the interrogation/torture-murder personally of DEA Agent Enrique Kiki Camarena. Also several Jalisco State Police, Direccion Federal de Seguridad(DFS), etc willing to testify under penalty of perjury to that effect as well....
I suppose just another one of the ‘untouchables’ that will never be held accountable for their crimes(The buck with Iran-Contra didn’t stop with Ollie North, primo, unless we let it)....

Narcos: Mx S2 does a decent job, season 1 as well... they portrayed the CIA as being just enough involved without portraying them as the killers of Agent Camarena. Unfortunately I doubt the Camarena family will ever find true, full justice, with the type connections Rodriguez has...