• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The price of diesel…..YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!

It is ridiculous. Paid 4.09 a gallon yesterday in Beaver Dam Ky. There were places it was 4.50 a gallon there.

$.30= $3.79 for gas overnight, $.40= $4.59 for diesel in VA not fucking NOVA home of the fucking libtard asshole that voted for this motherfucker
You know who you are leave the biden/harris stickers on your car.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Make double damn sure that you ask your liberal friends that drive oil burners or gasoline burners if they get a discount for voting for the potato or any other Democrat. When the reply no then rub their noses in it HARD!

I have two employees who were very vocal about 'mean tweets' and 'Orange Man Bad.'

They are complaining about their commute costs. And want to do 4 - 10's because of the cost of coming to work.

My answer: "Elections have consequences." Be here or feel free to resign and find a job closer to home.

Fuck the commiecrats. They brought this on. Make them pay for it.

Sirhr

Ummmm...yea....we can't take over a country by pushing the tanks thru town.

CDF58DE8-275D-40CB-A43A-659E1F7EB86B.jpeg

A8AB2F0A-B5D5-4989-80DC-7ECDB75870D5.jpeg

Drop a pin if times get tough

edit- Btw, if Texas and Louisiana ceded from the United States. There would be a massive energy crisis

all on it's way to 6.00 or more per gallon

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911
Russia is the 2nd largest producer in the world. Around 10 million barrels a day... It’s going to get much worse before it gets better

That was the best show. "Dammit Weezie!!" Racist and funny. No more can be asked for.
Wasn't racist...

It was designed to make racism look retarded. Which it did. Like Blazing Saddles...

And The Blues Brothers destroyed the American Nazi Party and their Skokie retard bund... faster than ice on a hot sidewalk.

Make fun of stupid shit and it goes away fast.

The Jefferson's (a spinout of All in the Family) was genius.

Sirhr

In the ass hole of Komifornia...Bay area....just saw 5.81. Here for state championship basketball tournament game. F this place

Jumped 50 cents a gallon here today……. 4.51
Here too. $4.55 at my local methmart.

The thought that 10% or more of it is most likely being kicked up to the 'big guy' makes me see red.

Wasn't racist...

It was designed to make racism look retarded. Which it did. Like Blazing Saddles...

And The Blues Brothers destroyed the American Nazi Party and their Skokie retard bund... faster than ice on a hot sidewalk.

Make fun of stupid shit and it goes away fast.

The Jefferson's (a spinout of All in the Family) was genius.

Sirhr
Hes+right+you+know+in+b4+morgan+freeman+meme+_b48abe3e7827cd066915c3e45c64f3ae.jpg

$4.79 downtown Meridian MS today. As low as $3.59 a couple miles away from downtown.

I cant say I share the same disgust in prices as you guys. Im not defending or condemning the prices, Im just looking forward to seeing so many of my brothers and sisters in the oilfield go back to work.
They'll get back to work, just no where near to the amount they should be with the fed lease ban in effect.

Reactions: madppcs
You neanderthals keep wanting to burn fossil fuels then your wallets will be emptied to save the earth which has a life span just like we do. Its a money grab for the same amount oil is still being produced everyday. Don't worry because in 30 years oil reserves will be finished, so we will not have to fight wars or over turn governments anymore over oil. If we stop using fossil fuels the rest of the planet will use it up, so how can you sell that lie to the American People. 30 years of oil will still be burned up, so you didn't offset that carbon at all. You did how ever use this hoax to take money from the people who believe the lie of saving the planet.

Please send money today to save Uranus ........

$4.05 here in south central Texas…unbelievable!

Filled up my (gas) truck this morning and premium was $3.78/gallon…. Went back tonight to top of my wife’s SUV and it was $4.10! WTFO

They’re raising the price twice per day now…and that’s here in Texas!

Shit’s gonna get real, real soon methinks.

Reactions: ScarlettRed
Maybe someone knows whether i'm completely wrong, or can enlighten in further to be more accurate, but I heard somewhere that the Biden admin was issuing leases on public lands for oil drilling at a greater pace now than the Trump administration did. It wouldn't surprise me now that the world is watching Russia/Ukraine, and not paying attention so much to what's happening here, so he can defy the green weenies and let the petroleum industry start to pull oil from the ground. If you think about it, that would make sense, the lag time between getting domestic production out of the ground, through the refineries, and to the pumps, would mean a potential easing of prices by the end of summer/start of fall, and then the nazi party...I mean democrats, can do a victory lap saying they've saved us all from massive inflation and high costs from fuel just prior to the mid terms.

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight, but hopefully there's someone on here that works in the industry that will correct me, or fact check me.

Branden

4.00 in Wyoming yesterday. I didn’t look today, kind of afraid to.

5.09 here. I went to get gas a few days ago. It was 9pm and at that hour I'm usually the only one there. There were a bunch of people filling up. I knew something must have been scaring the sheep again.

5.09 here. I went to get gas a few days ago. It was 9pm and at that hour I'm usually the only one there. There were a bunch of people filling up. I knew something must have been scaring the sheep again.
Where the hell are you, we don't have a crystal ball

This is why I purchased a gay ass Camry last August. $4.00 + gas on east coast was the domino that started the Great Recession.

Now wishing I opted for the hybrid so I could get 50 mpg, lol.