• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The protest outside my house.

First result.
enough said.
04EF5FF5-7B09-4ED7-8B26-C20915B7AF44.png

I liked the operation that would cut the stars from the retired flags and than hand them out for people to appreciate the flag along with a little note about Patriotism.

Had a group of bikers with a broken down bike I met on the side of the highway give me one.
That's my friend, Dave a Tiger Force Vet (1966-67). He has enlisted several of us to do that. I don't ride a bike, but I have a bag full of stars, and the card, in little baggies, that I pass on to Veterans. It is great.

Reactions: pmclaine
I was hoping the hail would demolish the siding and windows on my burned house. That way I could pay another deductible and get all that replaced too.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Hey, at least the shrub looks well formed and healthy, just needs a haircut.

But the lawn looks nitrogen hungry or something.

I was hoping the hail would demolish the siding and windows on my burned house. That way I could pay another deductible and get all that replaced too.
I can’t wait for a hail storm so I can replace my aluminum siding. Unfortunately, it’s a $2k deductible. And that’s with USAA...

I wear birks.
So fun to be hanging with my kid at all kinda of places with a g19 and 2 spare mags.

Places that seem more likely to attract nutobs get a folded AR in the pack.

Yes. In birks. And a Copper Mtn hat.
And tie dye.

And I am a man nurse.

Seriously hoping the douchebags stay home tonight in Denver again.
I for one am a fan of peaceful protest and support that.
The rioting and looting makes my blood boil like no other. 😡😡😡