• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The public is cockaroaches

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    B8E6F878-6BFA-47B7-92C0-4638EBB42246.png

E45B96FB-A414-4480-93BF-AA39D700EBC8.gif

Isolated Incident Im sure

Last edited:
    Lets bring some perspective here. These recruits are the millennial's kids, Gen Z, right? Gee I just wonder what tickled their insecurities.

Reactions: 232593
    "ccording to the former recruits, officers of the peace should have a “guardian” mentality as opposed to the “warrior” mindset the recruits and graduates are being taught to possess."

I think we can thank George Bush II and Dickie for that.

Then Potato gave tons to the Tali's

I worked with a guy around six years ago that dropped out of the academy for Austin pd.

He said all it was was indoctrination that everyone you encounter as a cop would try to kill you.

Reactions: BurtG
    I worked with a guy around six years ago that dropped out of the academy for Austin pd.

He said all it was was indoctrination that everyone you encounter as a cop would try to kill you.

One of the USMC rules is, "Be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet." It was good advice 20 years ago, its good advice today.

Ask 7,500 idiots at a rave in Israel if they wished they had taken 5 extra minutes to review their personal security plan before they doped up and cheered the paragliders that they watched land.

Law enforcement has a place in society but I'm under no illusions as to their thoughts on all non-LEO people. If they changed the law tomorrow, 99% of them would round us up and send us to gulags, gladly.

Last edited:
    Law enforcement has a place in society but I'm under no illusions as to their thoughts on all none LEO people. If they changed the law tomorrow, 99% of them would round us up and send us to gulags, glady.

Always been this way. Always will be this way… until kingdom come.

Humans being human. Our nature doesn’t care about politics or nationality. Whether 1930’s Germany or 2023 America, the King’s Men will do what they always do — what they’re told.

Maybe 5% (being generous) will not “follow orders.”

I don’t actually blame them. It’s in our DNA. 95% of people in this forum would do no different, regardless of what we might believe.

Well, that lays the mindset/foundation/training for that component in the philosophy, "Be Polite, Be Professional, & Have a plan to kill everyone you meet". Police training must prepare the new officers with a combat mindset for when SHTF. Its basic logic for street survival/officer safety. A Marine finishes combat training and sent to the Fleet to be around friendlies and continue to train until deployed to a war, then he is still amongst friendlies and the enemy identified on a large scale. A police officer is put right out into the public, not amongst friends, and the friend vs foe filter is constantly being applied. If the academies didn't train the combat mindset and street survival, they would be doing them a disservice.

Sounds pretty 1930ish Germany.
    Why hasn't Grossman been black balled from teaching?
    Interesting because I just watched a video Grossman was in explaining the conditioning that allowed “Order Police” battalions in Germany become the prime tool for killing in occupied Poland. He seemed to be included as a means to warn against creating killing officers.

I have read his books as well listened to him in person.

I believe his ideas on conditioning to kill in the military. It is noxious training if not carefully implemented.

That said I think worldwide any “careful implementation” has been tossed aside and all force agents mil/police are too much kill not enough chill.

Grossman always contended that videos were going to be the nexus of violent cohorts to threaten society, thus police being the front line.

I now disagree.

I think the woke movement empowering the criminal class has reinforced the “us vs them” mentality and cops now consider themselves under seige and victims abandoned by the justice system as well as the public.

They now have the idea if the public doesn’t worship them as the heroes they see themselves as, than that public is scum. Even the worshipful are just weak sheep. Those that won’t worship and take the idea they are free people, are just citizens that have overstepped and think they can intrude on the authority only a sworn PO should have.

It will never happen but the emphasis in mil/Leo training should be on the Constitution.

In Leo and mil operations both need to be assured their work will be valued. If there is a just law on the books enforce it and realize the revolving door hurts the PD as well as society.

The mil…….don’t put them in harms way without purpose and achievable objectives. Than dont unnecessarily risk their lives. If you are going to tie their hands and expose them to casualties without objectives don’t send them.

Grossman needs to be used carefully or his ideas can have a negative effect. All that “Sheep/Sheep Dog, Hua!” Stuff can have a violent outcome in a moment such as this where govt is working to divide and conquer using “the other” as the boogeyman.

Well, that lays the mindset/foundation/training for that component in the philosophy, "Be Polite, Be Professional, & Have a plan to kill everyone you meet". Police training must prepare the new officers with a combat mindset for when SHTF. Its basic logic for street survival/officer safety. A Marine finishes combat training and sent to the Fleet to be around friendlies and continue to train until deployed to a war, then he is still amongst friendlies and the enemy identified on a large scale. A police officer is put right out into the public, not amongst friends, and the friend vs foe filter is constantly being applied. If the academies didn't train the combat mindset and street survival, they would be doing them a disservice.
    Maybe you should read the article.
    70 cops a year are killed by criminals. Twice that many kill themselves. Twice that many die in auto accidents. 40% of them are wife beaters. Maybe it's not the public that's the problem. It's more dangerous to be a garbage collector than a cop. 70 out of a million plus is a reason to train them with a combat mindset?
    1694570551567.png

Reactions: BurtG
    Lets bring some perspective here. These recruits are the millennial's kids, Gen Z, right? Gee I just wonder what tickled their insecurities.

These cadets are right.

What surprises me is that they left because of a moral objection.

Just getting one of them to be able to pass a PT test is a big hurdle.

I know a big state agency that introduced a cadet program to have candidates for the job work in a station under supervision with a requirement to PT.

They are paid to do this. Probably paid an amount that puts them in the higher end of the high school grad pay scale.

The idea was to expose them to the realities and get them in enough shape to complete the academy.

In order to get to the academy they still had to have a test score to make it.

In the last academy class, probably the first the cadets were eligible for, one cadet made it…….and quit.

Reactions: lash
    Not seeing the problem here. The public needs a boot to the neck.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Do as you’re told and it’ll be fine.
    If it saves just one life.

Big let down that citizens have more NVG capability than patrol PO.

We should allow only cops to have that stuff.

:)

• Haha
    • Love
    Reactions: TheHorta and lash

This is true.

Very few scenarios seem to have the contact handing their requested ID over with both sides offering respect.

Most scenarios include the operator pulling a gun, than a grizzly attacks at the same time and a woman in labor pulls up behind you.

If you are stopped and the dude walks up to your car with his hand on the gun, leaving a thumb print on your fender, it’s a new guy or some murderer just escaped prison and stole your front license plate unbeknownst to you

Reactions: XP1K and BurtG
    70 cops a year are killed by criminals. Twice that many kill themselves. Twice that many die in auto accidents. 40% of them are wife beaters. Maybe it's not the public that's the problem. It's more dangerous to be a garbage collector than a cop. 70 out of a million plus is a reason to train them with a combat mindset?
    View attachment 8249138
    59C1BDFB-E7B4-47DB-8774-4548F271BD53.png

5F7F6D0C-4263-41D0-9C25-0F1D1E9A1803.png

1FAF4A08-659A-4F62-9C07-90183F1F6D6A.jpeg

Maybe they should have training that their wife/Gf isn’t the enemy either ?

Think about that. If they beat their significant other for whatever reason , what you think they gonna do to you cockroaches ? Beat arrest etc

Always been this way. Always will be this way… until kingdom come.

Humans being human. Our nature doesn’t care about politics or nationality. Whether 1930’s Germany or 2023 America, the King’s Men will do what they always do — what they’re told.

Maybe 5% (being generous) will not “follow orders.”

I don’t actually blame them. It’s in our DNA. 95% of people in this forum would do no different, regardless of what we might believe.
    Doesn’t have to be that way but do you think the people in power want to lose their muscle?

You mean it’s not all like Andy Griffith in Mayberry?

Well, that’s disappointing…
    It should be. Once was.

Once upon a time a cop might offer a drunk a ride home.

Now they will get sued up the wazoo for trying to do any community caretaking that backfires.

How dare they kill some lawyers $10K payday for lanes violations.

Last edited:
    You get paid for potential don’t ever forget it.

The real danger has nothing to do with people though it is getting more so because Soros wants it so to get people to willingly give up freedom for fake security.

Even still there are way more dangerous things and it’s just basic bad luck…here is your real threat.

76BB9AB8-6B14-47FE-B2F9-F2B36BB2C2B5.jpeg

5058114C-74D1-422D-B857-2137853F9556.jpeg

Reactions: camocorvette
    View attachment 8249138
    Know a state that as part of woke has decided to publish every certified officers discipline record.

Amazing some of the crimes that currently serving officers have been charged with. Than there is also the Brady List which basically means you are a lying sack of shit that poisons any case you may be involved in.

Strange thing about this is there are dudes on that list fired for what they believe to be violations of their moral/Constitutional rights and their offenses are listed as discipline violations resulting in termination and no agency is listed as they are so vile their agency wants to erase them yet they are surrounded by dudes that basically committed felonies but just didn’t get convicted and are still proudly listed as members of the same organization. The public can only look at those entries and think what vile thing did these dudes do to get terminated?

This comes from the idea “How could they ever choose right over the identity?”

These dudes wake up every day and when they look in the mirror they don’t see “Father, husband, citizen” they only see “Officer”.

Interesting because I just watched a video Grossman was in explaining the conditioning that allowed “Order Police” battalions in Germany become the prime tool for killing in occupied Poland. He seemed to be included as a means to warn against creating killing officers.

I have read his books as well listened to him in person.

I believe his ideas on conditioning to kill in the military. It is noxious training if not carefully implemented.

That said I think worldwide any “careful implementation” has been tossed aside and all force agents mil/police are too much kill not enough chill.

Grossman always contended that videos were going to be the nexus of violent cohorts to threaten society, thus police being the front line.

I now disagree.

I think the woke movement empowering the criminal class has reinforced the “us vs them” mentality and cops now consider themselves under seige and victims abandoned by the justice system as well as the public.

They now have the idea if the public doesn’t worship them as the heroes they see themselves as, than that public is scum. Even the worshipful are just weak sheep. Those that won’t worship and take the idea they are free people, are just citizens that have overstepped and think they can intrude on the authority only a sworn PO should have.

It will never happen but the emphasis in mil/Leo training should be on the Constitution.

In Leo and mil operations both need to be assured their work will be valued. If there is a just law on the books enforce it and realize the revolving door hurts the PD as well as society.

The mil…….don’t put them in harms way without purpose and achievable objectives. Than dont unnecessarily risk their lives. If you are going to tie their hands and expose them to casualties without objectives don’t send them.

Grossman needs to be used carefully or his ideas can have a negative effect. All that “Sheep/Sheep Dog, Hua!” Stuff can have a violent outcome in a moment such as this where govt is working to divide and conquer using “the other” as the boogeyman.
    Through business and small town life I know many of the local LEO. From the Chief down to the jailers. I can be in the company of one and cut up, laugh about shit and generally have a good time. As soon as another officer arrives and joins the whole dynamic changes. Their demeanor changes and it's noticable that's when I leave. I have a friend that has been life long friends with an officer and have asked him about it. He said the very same thing. Once another or two shows up. He checks out. Us vs them mentality?
    Are the LEO being used? Most definitely. They are told to enforce and then they get kicked in the nuts by the lawyers. Both the lawyer for the defendant and the state. But what are the LEO doing about it? 40 plus years ago I had many interactions with the LEO. All of those were on a level of an older brother or uncle telling me that I had fucked up and not to do it again type thing. That's now out the window with proactive policing and digging until something bigger is found. You know the questions. Where are you going? Where are you coming from? Do you have anything that I should know about? ..... When all along you know that the standard hood rat is going to get the revolving door and the tax payer is going to get milked.
    It's a new age and the LEO are falling in line playing their part. The us against them mentality is continually reinforced. Technique and procedures are trained to promote it. Look at the George Floyd incident. Three cops circled the wagons around an idiot with an ego bigger than his cruiser. No way in hell was he going to get off that guy because the citizens were telling him to. They wouldn't be rotting in jail right now if he had stood up and let the drugged up POS lay there and waited for the rescue squad.
    I'm afraid that the path is laid and the the people being played are not going to see that they are nothing but a tool. LEO is the only one that can change their destiny. But they are blind to what is happening.

Through business and small town life I know many of the local LEO. From the Chief down to the jailers. I can be in the company of one and cut up, laugh about shit and generally have a good time. As soon as another officer arrives and joins the whole dynamic changes. Their demeanor changes and it's noticable that's when I leave. I have a friend that has been life long friends with an officer and have asked him about it. He said the very same thing. Once another or two shows up. He checks out. Us vs them mentality?
    Are the LEO being used? Most definitely. They are told to enforce and then they get kicked in the nuts by the lawyers. Both the lawyer for the defendant and the state. But what are the LEO doing about it? 40 plus years ago I had many interactions with the LEO. All of those were on a level of an older brother or uncle telling me that I had fucked up and not to do it again type thing. That's now out the window with proactive policing and digging until something bigger is found. You know the questions. Where are you going? Where are you coming from? Do you have anything that I should know about? ..... When all along you know that the standard hood rat is going to get the revolving door and the tax payer is going to get milked.
    It's a new age and the LEO are falling in line playing their part. The us against them mentality is continually reinforced. Technique and procedures are trained to promote it. Look at the George Floyd incident. Three cops circled the wagons around an idiot with an ego bigger than his cruiser. No way in hell was he going to get off that guy because the citizens were telling him to. They wouldn't be rotting in jail right now if he had stood up and let the drugged up POS lay there and waited for the rescue squad.
    I'm afraid that the path is laid and the the people being played are not going to see that they are nothing but a tool. LEO is the only one that can change their destiny. But they are blind to what is happening.
    Well written.

Reactions: Schütze and BurtG
    You get paid for potential don’t ever forget it.

The real danger has nothing to do with people though it is getting more so because Soros wants it so to get people to willingly give up freedom for fake security.

Even still there are way more dangerous things and it’s just basic bad luck…here is your real threat.

View attachment 8249151

View attachment 8249152
    If they weren't being road pirates and screwing over the public for minor infractions i dont remember voting on they wouldn't have to worry about that at all.

Reactions: BurtG and wade2big
    Well, honestly, from at least 90% of the public I've met...
    They ARE cockroaches.

And, not to mention...
    I have zero trust, or like, of the five-oh.

Reactions: wade2big