• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors The Punisher is finished.

chrisgunguy

Private
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2008
texas
Thanks for the help in deciding how to engrave it. It is chambered in .357 sig. Enjoy

2mwduyo.jpg

an0thj.jpg

Re: The Punisher is finished.

i really like the front end. grip is definitely unique!

Haha, I'd love to see some reactions when people see that...

I'am glad you admit 357sig is a Punisher (on both ends) it looks good.

looks like you stirred someone's afterbirth with the handle

I dig it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisgunguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the help in deciding how to engrave it. It is chambered in .357 sig. Enjoy

2mwduyo.jpg

an0thj.jpg

</div></div>

Somehow I think using that gun in a self-defense shooting may influence the jury.

I just wanna know where did you get the grip made?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisgunguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the help in deciding how to engrave it. It is chambered in .357 sig. Enjoy

2mwduyo.jpg

an0thj.jpg

</div></div>

Somehow I think using that gun in a self-defense shooting may influence the jury. </div></div>

+1 Do not ever be involved in a self defense shooting with that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisgunguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the help in deciding how to engrave it. It is chambered in .357 sig. Enjoy

2mwduyo.jpg

an0thj.jpg

</div></div>

Somehow I think using that gun in a self-defense shooting may influence the jury. </div></div>

x2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, but definitely a show/competition gun. If there is ever any question about a shoot involving it the appearance of the gun COULD sway the jury against you.</div></div>

Honestly....I wasn't lookin' for trouble!

I swear!!