• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Punisher is really a bucket of ass.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
I've been watching this plotless crap on Netflix. Most of their crap is SJW garbage, Trump bad, everyone is gay or lesbian or an aspiring tranny. Vets are all demented and seem to think they have the right to kill each other and everyone else on the planet. Cops are dumber than usual and 28y/o women run entire departments of the government or law firms. Worst of all is the crap acting and complete lack of a plot.

Apparently, there is a religious nut/homosexual who is plotting to become the next president while working at Starbucks coffee and a 16y/o girl took a picture of him kissing a dude. To kill her, the religious nuts hired 300 men from Blackwater who all died like Imperial Stormtroopers in the face of one idiot in a crappy van. They are led by some sort of demented mobster who found Jesus after running off with a suitcase of drug money.

The idiot in the crappy van left New York City six months ago to wander the nation and seek enlightenment, he made it to Ohio. There he picked up a bartender and was moving on with his life when the masses of Stormtroopers attacked. In the end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we fly a helicopter back to New York City and rehash season one all over again with CGI gunfights and a lot of screaming and yelling and corn syrup blood.

I'm sure the season will end with Frank and Billy realizing they are in love and their love must be consummated in order for them to forgive each other. This will align them against the evil Governor Pence and his quest to rule American and stop global warming. We only have 12 years left after all.

God this is garbage, as Delroy Lindo once to famously said in "Get Shorty",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"I've seen better film on teeth".

Most of the stuff produced by the state propaganda engines now, like 'pro sports', are crap and all used to further this agenda or that agenda, which makes them even more pathetic.

I remember there was one show from some years ago called "Revolution" or something? Where a force field or some shit like that made modern guns stop working and everybody had to fight with muskets and blunderbusses...WTF? How is something like that even physically possible? This goes to show how completely devoid of intelligence and new ideas that TV and movie producers are now.

These days I find myself yearning more and more to recline in a chair with a good old book when I am not doing anything else important.

Last edited:
I watched about five minutes of some other crap they produce called "Russian Doll" or something. A show about an ugly bug-eyed woman who lives life like a Bill Murray movie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again unoriginal garbage. Everyone is a lesbian of course and abusing illegal drugs of course. In the first 45 seconds it flashes to a scene of a guy giving the leftist rant on what is wrong with Trump voters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pushing the uneducated, never went to college so they have no prospects crap, so stupid they vote against their own lives, blah, blah, blah. When the camera pans up to the idiot talking, he is alone having a rant with himself for the benefit of the viewers and the skank who hears the rant decides to bang him.

I'm going back to reading the classics.

The 1st season sucked big ole cock... the 2nd season just sucks a little less. Huge disappointment with the Netflix endeavor of what should have been badass.

Ain't seen the 2nd season, thought the 1st wasn't so bad. The HSI chick could damn sure get it 3-4x a day everyday for the rest of my life tho

Reactions: Bender
Watching Netflix original programming is the equivalent of watching a vaguely entertaining form of MSNBC. It's pure liberal indoctrination. Somehow society now says you have to have five streaming services to be normal, and binge watch a list of two dozen shows to be relevant. It's all indoctrinating crap that the tech powers that be have made you believe you have to watch.

Don't be duped into being another of their lemming minions.

Is that the one that I stopped watching when the drone pilot was seized with guilt? Yeah, Netflix is fucking propaganda garbage.

Reactions: Queer g
IDK, I've only watches a few episodes so far, but the Netfix series "Meat eater" seems to be pretty good....

Reactions: GM795 and Bender
Season 2 was very disappointing, I enjoyed Season 2. Season 2 was SO MUCH talk, talk, talk.

IDK, I've only watches a few episodes so far, but the Netfix series "Meat eater" seems to be pretty good....

Let me ruin that one for you. Meateater was bought out by Anti 2A , hollywood libtard. Revenue goes to fake antigun sportsmans political action groups. Shady as hell, but they have catchy names like Sportsman United for Conservation, raise money and then dump it all to anti-gun Dems war chests. The Meateater owner runs 3-4 of those shadow money fronts.

I like Rinella and was heartened to see his liberal camera guy take up a rifle, and go kill stuff. I was a little disappointed in his anti AR statement years ago. ALL Hunters regardless of method must hang together or hang separately. Bait, Hounds, E-callers, lights, etc. If it's legal and sustanaible you better support it or you're next.

I watched season 1 and kind of liked it. BUT.....they did not make him hardcore enough. There is too much I'm having problems with my mental capacity, I'm a mary jane, there has to be gays, etc. The punisher is a hardcore pipe hitter......nothing else, but some compassion at times. Why are so many shows so full of dystopian mind games and politics ??? Don't we watch movies to get away from the real world shit ?

Hollywood is ruining most show now days....even my beloved star wars is full of that shit.

I like 2 shows now, star trek discovery and expanse.

When is the damn pendulum going swing back against the libtard movement and produce more shows like the A-Team? FFS, if I see one more series where the plot twist reeks 'woke' mentality, I'm going to throw my TV out the window.

Not action at all, but check out The Ranch on Netflix. Shockingly normal offering. Although my wife makes fun of me for being the dad (Sam Elliot). He plays a crotchedy old man. I say I'm just wise beyond my years!

Still in season 1. Got my ears up when they basically integrated an anti 2A anti NRA commercial right in the middle of 2 episodes in a row. Decided the message they are trying to push there will be lost in the other message: Kill whomever you deem needs dying ha