• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The reason Maser should be banned.

Outsydlooknin75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
DulUth Jawja
It seems as if Maser gave scope advice to a new member and suggested that the member use BSA optics ......... and they did. Now the member wonders why his glass sucks.

Re: The reason Maser should be banned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this guy took one person's advice with absolutely no amount of research into who that person is serves them right. </div></div>

I'm not going to believe your statement until someone else verifies it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this guy took one person's advice with absolutely no amount of research into who that person is serves them right. </div></div>

I'm not going to believe your statement until someone else verifies it. </div></div>

orly?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this guy took one person's advice with absolutely no amount of research into who that person is serves them right. </div></div>

This.

If anyone comes on here and takes Maser seriously they should be banned for their stupidity and lack of common sense to search for information.

These allegations were thrown up on the shoutbox earlier this afternoon. I shook my head at the time. If it matters to anyone (that matter), and if they care to look, just scroll back and see the discussion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anyone comes on here and takes Maser seriously they should be banned for their stupidity and lack of common sense to search for information. </div></div>

Amen Brother. Not but 5 or 6 here I would take advice from myself.

I think Maser being alive is reason enough for him to be banned! He should jump ship over to Sniper Comany and share his vast wisdom with them!

I have a better idea, how about the Mods ban the next monkey who starts a "I wanna piss and moan and be butt hurt about maser" thread. Really guys, the ignore "user function" is very simple to use. I can only assume that you continue this crap because you have some female-like need to put down those you feel are beneath you. Man the fuck up and move on already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a better idea, how about the Mods ban the next monkey who starts a "I wanna piss and moan and be butt hurt about maser" thread. Really guys, the ignore "user function" is very simple to use. I can only assume that you continue this crap because you have some female-like need to put down those you feel are beneath you. Man the fuck up and move on already. </div></div>

Well you're no fun. Why don't you put <span style="text-decoration: underline">everyone</span> on your ignore list and see how you like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again I am happy that I run with the shout box off..... </div></div>

Moi aussi

<---- Read the sign

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humungus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a better idea, how about the Mods ban the next monkey who starts a "I wanna piss and moan and be butt hurt about maser" thread. Really guys, the ignore "user function" is very simple to use. I can only assume that you continue this crap because you have some female-like need to put down those you feel are beneath you. Man the fuck up and move on already. </div></div>

Well you're no fun. Why don't you put <span style="text-decoration: underline">everyone</span> on your ignore list and see how you like it. </div></div>

Actually, if there were any one reason it would be this shit:

You can celebrate your culture without having to defend concepts that would endanger the sovereignty of constituent states of the USA. Like it or not, yes, the border crossed them, but here they live. I have no hangups whatsoever with the language, but I do with <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span> that smacks of ethnically-based sedition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again I am happy that I run with the shout box off..... </div></div>

Amen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again I am happy that I run with the shout box off..... </div></div>

Amen </div></div>

Hate to tell you guys,but the Bear Pit can be just as bad if not worse at times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again I am happy that I run with the shout box off..... </div></div>

Amen </div></div>

Hate to tell you guys,but the Bear Pit can be just as bad if not worse at times. </div></div>

I've discovered peace with the ignore function. It works here, and especially in the SB. Here, I have an option. There, I never see anything except an indication that something was said. And my curiosity really isn't killing me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again I am happy that I run with the shout box off..... </div></div>

Amen </div></div>

Hate to tell you guys,but the Bear Pit can be just as bad if not worse at times. </div></div>

Yeah, but in the Bear Pit, you don't have to endure the mindless dribble in real time.

+1 me thinks this is why I never see anything from maser, just endless threads poking fun at him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, if there were any one reason it would be this shit:

You can celebrate your culture without having to defend concepts that would endanger the sovereignty of constituent states of the USA. Like it or not, yes, the border crossed them, but here they live. I have no hangups whatsoever with the language, but I do with <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span> that smacks of ethnically-based sedition. </div></div>

That's pretty telling...

Maser,
His redeeming quality, is that he is entertaining.
Some ignore, others respond.

No need to spoil others fun by banning him!

Even though he be member long time, should mean nothing to anyone with any common sense!

I normally try and avoid threads like this, but the curiosity is kind of getting to me. Does anyone have a screen shot or a copy & paste of what exactly took place in the Shout Box while I was obviously at work that lead to the creation of this thread? I'm not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer, but even I'm smart enough not to recommend a $180 BSA scope on a site like this where people spend thousands of $s on optics.
laugh.gif

ETA: YAY! 1989 posts! My post count now matches the year I was born! ^_^

The BSA in this video:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5dSRCcaJCQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5dSRCcaJCQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a better idea, how about the Mods ban the next monkey who starts a <span style="font-weight: bold">"I wanna piss and moan and be butt hurt about maser" thread.</span> Really guys, the ignore "user function" is very simple to use. I can only assume that you continue this crap because you have some female-like need to put down those you feel are beneath you. Man the fuck up and move on already. </div></div>

THat was the most redeeming element of this entire thread.

some people need to pull the tampon out and quit worrying about trivial matters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waveone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a better idea, how about the Mods ban the next monkey who starts a <span style="font-weight: bold">"I wanna piss and moan and be butt hurt about maser" thread.</span> Really guys, the ignore "user function" is very simple to use. I can only assume that you continue this crap because you have some female-like need to put down those you feel are beneath you. Man the fuck up and move on already. </div></div>

THat was the most redeeming element of this entire thread.

some people need to pull the tampon out and quit worrying about trivial matters.

</div></div>

Outsy fixates on other peoples lives and how they live them. He likes to throw comments in about everything that everyone is doing. He secretly loves Maser. These threads are a waste of bandwith.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer</div></div>

Now we're getting somewhere
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">caveat emptor. </div></div>

Thanks for making me look it up on Wikipedia. Heard it many times before. Just never cared to look it up till now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IAretat20</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">caveat emptor. </div></div>

Thanks for making me look it up on Wikipedia. Heard it many times before. Just never cared to look it up till now. </div></div>

You've never seen The Brady Bunch?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does everybody hate Maser? </div></div>

We'll be here until "Talk Like a Pirate Day."
popcorn21ki.gif

Ever seee the movie <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Radio</span></span>, with Cuba Gooding and Ed Harris?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does everybody hate Maser?</div></div>

Hate is not the word. Obsess is more like it.

It isn't so much that we hate him as we resent the mess that he leaves all over our shoe laces once he gets done.

doghumpleg.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IAretat20</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">caveat emptor. </div></div>

Thanks for making me look it up on Wikipedia. Heard it many times before. Just never cared to look it up till now. </div></div>

You've never seen The Brady Bunch?
</div></div>

Every time I hear "caveat emptor", I see an image in my head of Gary Cole in a fake afro: "Caveat emptor, Roy".......ranks right up there with "Yippee ki yay, motherfucker."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does everybody hate Maser?</div></div>

I'm just confused why a forum riddled with "hard-asses" that will jump all over some dude's ass when he mentions the term "sniper rifle", has poor search-fu, or an incomplete profile are the same guys that would put up with much less embrace someone like Maser and his foolishness.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vulcan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever seee the movie <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Radio</span></span>, with Cuba Gooding and Ed Harris?

</div></div>

"Radio" Kennedy has more redeeming qualities: http://www.radioandcoachjones.com/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It isn't so much that we hate him as we resent the mess that he leaves all over our shoe laces once he gets done.

doghumpleg.jpg
</div></div>

You mean instead of pushing him off, you'd rather stand there and let him finish humping your leg...?

Will you be following up with a stern phone call to Maser HQ...?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^
Probably one of those in your block user function;) </div></div>

Oh, OK, that's why I don't care...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The BSA in this video:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5dSRCcaJCQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5dSRCcaJCQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Maser...I've got no problems with you personally...

But that vid? Jeez was it boring!!! I managed to get about 45 seconds in before I completely lost the will to live! And it was 7m 30 long!!

God knows how anyone could sit through it long enough to know what conclusion or recommendation you make!

Do you make a lot of these??

Please don't take offense but it may help if you work on your presentation skills, liven it up a bit and lose the dead-pan trainee axe-murderer persona! Too doom laden! I've been to more enjoyable funerals!

And that phlegm problem....not nice!!!
sick.gif

Oh trust me my personality is much better than that video normally. If you couldn't tell by the vid I was tired and a bit sick. Really wasn't meant to be entertaining in the first place, but rather just a simple review of a rifle that most of the shooting community never knew existed. Heck, when someone mentions the company Daisy, do you think of a .22LR bolt rifle? I bet not.
wink.gif

I been asked to do a review of my Mossberg 500, but I see no real point of it because it certainly is NOT a rarely heard about gun like the Daisy is.

Who on Earth would ask you to do a review of anything? And more importantly, why?

Ya ought to see his shooting vid, if he still has it up.

He's kinda like a gun mag writer.
Nobody ever asked for his opinon!

Is the challenge over $240.00 yet?

Hell, I might think about doing it for that!

TC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya ought to see his shooting vid, if he still has it up.</div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6qxpZcPZQA

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking that this video was from a few years ago, but hell, he only upped the fucking thing in July, 2010. I mean, seriously, it needs crutches <span style="font-style: italic">and</span> a walker. I'm still trying to understand why the rat-a-tat sound effects were necessary for the 10/22 (not to mention the ghey-as-hell narration), and why in the hell he was firing that shotgun towards the wires strung from the poles. As it is, he's so herky-jerky uncoordinated he's lucky to still have feet to walk on.