• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The recruiters are in overdrive

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
No, not Army…

The groomers.

These fruitbats are going to run a festive summer camp. Wonder if the kids will have to be age of consent to attend? Or does that not apply to the deviants

This is disgusting at every level….

No, not Army…

The groomers.

These fruitbats are going to run a festive summer camp. Wonder if the kids will have to be age of consent to attend? Or does that not apply to the deviants

Yeah maybe but at least they're more up front about it than the boy scouts were. For at least the last 50 years one side of the boy scouts has been to give boys an open path to faggottry.

Yeah maybe but at least they're more up front about it than the boy scouts were. For at least the last 50 years one side of the boy scouts has been to give boys an open path to faggottry.

Primarily after the fags sued to be able to be allowed to groom the Boy Scouts. Of course, nobody could see that coming.

Disgusting.

No, not Army…

The groomers.

Of course the young people will have to be "age of consent"...

Just you know the Perverts have a much different idea of what "age of consent" is and also a much different idea of what the word "consent" means...

Camp activities to include

steph-choisir.gif

When I was in Scouts in the mid sixties, the most common name to call anyone that pissed you off was a 'queer'. The term could be heard yelled all over camp and cedar brakes. "So and so, you queer!" And we had no concept what it even meant.

My grandmother heard me call my older sister a queer once and asked if I knew what it meant. I told her, honestly, no. She said it's a man that 'likes' other men. I thought so? I thought you were supposed to like everyone. I still didn't understand what 'liked' meant or what she was saying.

No, not Army…

The groomers.

U ever seen the movie Deliverance? That comes to mind on that there property