• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms The Rest Of The Collection - New ammo deal with the 6.5 creeds!

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, not much is sacred in my collection so the rest is up for grabs besides just a couple I’ll be keeping. Once I sell them all and regroup a little then I’ll be buying so you’re all in luck, haha.

I wanted to make this worthwhile for someone, especially if you’re a newer shooter or you’re just upgrading your package. I’ll sell you a case of Hornady TAP 147 ELDM for $200 ($1 per round) with each 6.5 creed rifle purchase. That’s less than it cost before things were even inflated!

Optics, rings, and accessories not included but can make a turn key package if desired.

1) Tuebor/Crux 6.5 creed, McGowen 1:8 match sendero threaded 5/8x24 with self timing brake. TT Primary trigger. Magpul hunter with Magpul bottom metal - $2,000 shipped
    2) Tuebor/Crux 6.5 creed, McGowen 1:8 match sendero threaded 5/8x24 with self timing brake. TT Primary trigger. Coated in brownells alumahyde. Manners T6A carbon elite fill with old style seekins bottom metal. Stock is inlet for a heavy contour barrel so there’s some extra room but still looks good. - $2,400 shipped
    3) Tuebor/Crux 6.5 creed, McGowen 1:8 match sendero threaded 5/8x24 with self timing brake. TT Primary trigger. Remington PCR chassis with Magpul PRS - $2,200 shipped
    4) The diamond in the rough. She's a special girl, but she's amazing. Mauser K98 yugo capture action completely overhauled by Keith at Phoenix Custom Rifles in 6.5-284 (loves 136 Scenars and 140 ELDMs). 24" 1:8 bartlein barrel threaded 5/8x24 with APA gen 2 lil bastard brake. Graphite black cerakote, timney trigger, custom lo-pro safety installed so it doesn't hit the scope. Mcmillan A3-5 bedded. The one disclaimer is that the scope base that was on there when I got the rifle (not installed by Keith), is a little canted left to right. I used USO windage adjustable rings to correct it and have never had an issue. Those will be included with the rifle. - $1,800 shipped
    5) Nomad 19/ZEV OZ9 slide, faxon threaded barrel, custom internals and trigger. Holosun red dot, TLR1 light, and custom kydex holster. A little over $2,000 invested. - $1,650 shipped
    6) Devil Dog 1911 Tactical 5” 9mm - $1,100 shipped
    7) HK P30SK 9mm with a kydex IWB holster, two mags, night sights - $650 shipped
    8) Marlin 1894 357 mag - SOLD
    9) Aero 300 BLK pistol - SOLD

BF4CA315-A613-4900-A90A-49DC083DC72F.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up top. The 357 is a bonafide deer slayer!

Thanks man!
    Alright folks, look at the original ad for a enticing deal on ammo if you buy one of my 6.5s.

Couple good offers but everything is currently available.

Ad updated. Blackout and Marin are sold.

Going to do a quick coat of alumahyde on the other two so they’ll all be black. Super easy to sandblast off if you are going to cerakote it down the road but good look and protection until then. Will update pictures later.

Up top. Next rifle sold is going toward topping off my friends fundraiser for his dad. Let’s get one sold!

Hey guys, not much is sacred in my collection so the rest is up for grabs besides just a couple I’ll be keeping. Once I sell them all and regroup a little then I’ll be buying so you’re all in luck, haha.

I wanted to make this worthwhile for someone, especially if you’re a newer shooter or you’re just upgrading your package. I’ll sell you a case of Hornady TAP 147 ELDM for $200 ($1 per round) with each 6.5 creed rifle purchase. That’s less than it cost before things were even inflated!

Optics, rings, and accessories not included but can make a turn key package if desired.

1) Tuebor/Crux 6.5 creed, McGowen 1:8 match sendero threaded 5/8x24 with self timing brake. TT Primary trigger. Magpul hunter with Magpul bottom metal - $2,000 shipped
    2) Tuebor/Crux 6.5 creed, McGowen 1:8 match sendero threaded 5/8x24 with self timing brake. TT Primary trigger. Coated in brownells alumahyde. Manners T6A carbon elite fill with old style seekins bottom metal. Stock is inlet for a heavy contour barrel so there’s some extra room but still looks good. - $2,400 shipped
    3) Tuebor/Crux 6.5 creed, McGowen 1:8 match sendero threaded 5/8x24 with self timing brake. TT Primary trigger. Remington PCR chassis with Magpul PRS - $2,200 shipped
    4) The diamond in the rough. She's a special girl, but she's amazing. Mauser K98 yugo capture action completely overhauled by Keith at Phoenix Custom Rifles in 6.5-284 (loves 136 Scenars and 140 ELDMs). 24" 1:8 bartlein barrel threaded 5/8x24 with APA gen 2 lil bastard brake. Graphite black cerakote, timney trigger, custom lo-pro safety installed so it doesn't hit the scope. Mcmillan A3-5 bedded. The one disclaimer is that the scope base that was on there when I got the rifle (not installed by Keith), is a little canted left to right. I used USO windage adjustable rings to correct it and have never had an issue. Those will be included with the rifle. - $1,800 shipped
    5) Nomad 19/ZEV OZ9 slide, faxon threaded barrel, custom internals and trigger. Holosun red dot, TLR1 light, and custom kydex holster. A little over $2,000 invested. - $1,650 shipped
    6) Devil Dog 1911 Tactical 5” 9mm - $1,100 shipped
    7) HK P30SK 9mm with a kydex IWB holster, two mags, night sights - $650 shipped
    8) Marlin 1894 357 mag - SOLD
    9) Aero 300 BLK pistol - SOLD

View attachment 7471187
    Do you still have the 6.5 eld ammo for sale?

Only selling it with a rifle.

Up top. Black Friday deal can be $100 off the first rifle that sells (pistols not included)

I think I only have one box of factory ammo but I have plenty of brass to sell with it if you reload.

The one in the magpul hunter now has a whopping 8 rounds through it. HAMMERS with FGMM ammo!