• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The returdation is spreading - Gender neutral bathrooms

All fun and games, until some 52 year old tranny who 'identifies' as a 6-year old schoolgirl tries to make advances to an actual elementary school girl and is knocked into a permanent coma by the child's father...
I don't want the scenario to actually happen, but I sure like you're projected 'outcome'. That's epic, right there!

All fun and games, until some 52 year old tranny who 'identifies' as a 6-year old schoolgirl tries to make advances to an actual elementary school girl and is knocked into a permanent coma by the child's father...

Yeah, then guess who gets prosecuted by these idiots? The father not the misunderstood tranny. We live in whole new fucked up world.

In this day and age where everyone seems to have a problem with shared bathrooms in one way or another, I think INDIVIDUAL bathrooms/showers/changing rooms/etc (what I will call bathroom area) should become federal law for every public establishment.

If you are open to the public and you have a 'bathroom area' it should no longer be male / female (or whatever the fuck your screwed up options are for the name plates) it should simply read BATHROOM AREA and have a one person capacity and have a fuck'in lock with a big OCCUPIED in red on the outside when the lock is locked.

There, done, I solved it. You can privately be whatever you want to be in there, lock the door and do your business with whatever parts you have and no one else has to know or care.

I would be willing to commit federal funds to ensure all public bathroom areas are retrofitted (in the long run it will cost less than all the nonsense arguments and law suits going on now). and all new building codes must comply.

snip . . .

it should simply read BATHROOM AREA and have a one person capacity and have a fuck'in lock with a big OCCUPIED in red on the outside when the lock is locked.

. . . snip

That is similar to the way I have it set up in my house.

In this day and age where everyone seems to have a problem with shared bathrooms in one way or another, I think INDIVIDUAL bathrooms/showers/changing rooms/etc (what I will call bathroom area) should become federal law for every public establishment.

If you are open to the public and you have a 'bathroom area' it should no longer be male / female (or whatever the fuck your screwed up options are for the name plates) it should simply read BATHROOM AREA and have a one person capacity and have a fuck'in lock with a big OCCUPIED in red on the outside when the lock is locked.

There, done, I solved it. You can privately be whatever you want to be in there, lock the door and do your business with whatever parts you have and no one else has to know or care.

I would be willing to commit federal funds to ensure all public bathroom areas are retrofitted (in the long run it will cost less than all the nonsense arguments and law suits going on now). and all new building codes must comply.

My only issue with this is when there is only one bathroom. Say you got to a nice restaurant, eat some good rich food, talk to your buds for an hour then all of a sudden it hits. You got to take a monster shit and there isn’t any holding it in. You run to the restroom of this 300+ occupancy establishment and some other jackass is in there taking a marathon shit. This crap happens all the damn time and pisses me off. What do you do? You haven’t paid yet so you can’t just run out. Say the next bathroom is 4 miles down the road, you just shit your pants? It’s happened. Ive seen it and it pisses me off.

My only issue with this is when there is only one bathroom. Say you got to a nice restaurant, eat some good rich food, talk to your buds for an hour then all of a sudden it hits. You got to take a monster shit and there isn’t any holding it in. You run to the restroom of this 300+ occupancy establishment and some other jackass is in there taking a marathon shit. This crap happens all the damn time and pisses me off. What do you do? You haven’t paid yet so you can’t just run out. Say the next bathroom is 4 miles down the road, you just shit your pants? It’s happened. Ive seen it and it pisses me off.

In the same space that you can setup a bathroom with two urinals and two toilets you can setup two individual private rooms. Yeah they'll be slightly smaller inside, but beggars can't be choosers.

Do you even reason, bro?

What is your age? Problem is by 50 no matter what kind of care you have given the O-Ring you are bound to have lost some control. Familiarity breeds complacency was a phrase my AFF skydiving instructor gave me on maintaining my gear.....and trust me when I tell you the splatter factor of both when wrong is nothing you want to see....and I've seen both. Your problem is fixable and I suggest any man over 45 have these in the glove box b/c trees and bushes are your friend. They are legit, they work and have saved my day a couple of times. There is a pile on the side of I-10 near Tallahassee I call 'snowflake hill' where I delivered not 6 months ago. Maintain your gear, adapt and survive!

1568758767527.png

Last edited:
I’m going to temporarily put aside my opinion on this stupidity, and look at it from a
building code perspective. Say a small bar with food service needs to supply two
shitters in the female bathroom, and one urinal and one shitter in the male bathroom
to comply with building code for up to 100 patrons.

The cost of integrating these existing bathrooms in my local bar would be around $20k
according to old mate builder. And we men get to experience the unique stench of the
Used ‘sanitary twat pad disposal bin’ found in a lot of public women’s bathrooms.....

Reactions: SilentStalkr

You can have 6 or 8 or 12 stalls, they just all individually lock and don't share space with each other.

In the same space that you can setup a bathroom with two urinals and two toilets you can setup two individual private rooms. Yeah they'll be slightly smaller inside, but beggars can't be choosers.

Do you even reason, bro?

But this isn’t what was described! He stated what sounded to me like a one room, one occupancy toilet, hence there is no more toilets! I agree for those places that have one shitter and 5 urinals. They could easily cut some space and add more more shitters as I’d always rather have more shitters than urinals anyways, gives me options and I like options!

You can have 6 or 8 or 12 stalls, they just all individually lock and don't share space with each other.

You could but I’m saying I have been a lot of places that one damn toilet in one big ass room like some Giant is going to be in their taking a shit. Drives me crazy. Hell I could put 5 shitters in most places they only have one. And sometimes multiple stalls ain’t enough. I was at a Mexican joint not long ago, they had three stalls, I walk up in there and find two dudes on the floor sweating bullets they had to shit so bad but there wasn’t anywhere to go. I was like nope and did a complete 180. And yes before you sickos say they were doing something else it was clear they needed to crap lol but we’re using every ounce of energy they had to hold it in. Seen it more than once. I just don’t get how some of these establishments think one shitter is enough when you may have 300 patrons at any one time.

You could but I’m saying I have been a lot of places that one damn toilet in one big ass room like some Giant is going to be in their taking a shit. Drives me crazy. Hell I could put 5 shitters in most places they only have one. And sometimes multiple stalls ain’t enough. I was at a Mexican joint not long ago, they had three stalls, I walk up in there and find two dudes on the floor sweating bullets they had to shit so bad but there wasn’t anywhere to go. I was like nope and did a complete 180. And yes before you sickos say they were doing something else it was clear they needed to crap lol but we’re using every ounce of energy they had to hold it in. Seen it more than once. I just don’t get how some of these establishments think one shitter is enough when you may have 300 patrons at any one time.
Taco Bell has 3!

You Sir, had me at marathon shit!
Also known as i-poopers!

I'm trying to help you out but need more information.

Is this scenario in California?

Nope! I have no respect for that state anymore. In CA I’d simply drop my pants right there but that’s dangerous as you never know what might happen next. You might have a crazed druggie hurdle poop on you, might get your ass cheeks chewed off by someone that just had some bath salts or you might get incidental head from a crack hor that you didn’t invite over. Risky for sure. Personally, I like to poop in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp
What is your age? Problem is by 50 no matter what kind of care you have given the O-Ring you are bound to have lost some control. Familiarity breeds complacency was a phrase my AFF skydiving instructor gave me on maintaining my gear.....and trust me when I tell you the splatter factor of both when wrong is nothing you want to see....and I've seen both. Your problem is fixable and I suggest any man over 45 have these in the glove box b/c trees and bushes are your friend. They are legit, they work and have saved my day a couple of times. There is a pile on the side of I-10 near Tallahassee I call 'snowflake hill' where I delivered not 6 months ago. Maintain your gear, adapt and survive!

View attachment 7148909

Mid 30’s!

Getting what they deserve for the evil they vote in. Women tend to be the most vocal if not the biggest voting block for the SJW Communist idiots that put this stuff into practice so my sympathies are a bit sparse.

I'm just gonna walk in
But this isn’t what was described! He stated what sounded to me like a one room, one occupancy toilet, hence there is no more toilets! I agree for those places that have one shitter and 5 urinals. They could easily cut some space and add more more shitters as I’d always rather have more shitters than urinals anyways, gives me options and I like options!

SMFH

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Keep in mind this is the same country that changed it's national anthem to be more inclusive and gender neutral. It's also, according to the PM, the first "post national state".

Canada is going down the shitter. And I say this as a Canadian.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Keep in mind this is the same country that changed it's national anthem to be more inclusive and gender neutral. It's also, according to the PM, the first "post national state".

Canada is going down the shitter. And I say this as a Canadian.

Isnt the PM gay or something? It ain’t just Canada man. The entire globe is losing its mind and going to shit. We are devolving as a species!

Gender Neutral ??? Saw this coming 50 years ago I shit you not. My G.I. Joe had no dick, how can G.I. Joe have to dick ??????

Apparently that's not quite good enough for the new breed of SJW purists for some reason, they are both Communist and pretty much as upset about sex as the proper communists.

My mother is a teacher in a country much further down the SJW God hating path and the new edict is they have to pull all Barbie dolls and similar dolls and replace them with ones that have clothes painted onto them.... because somehow pink featureless plastic is "harmful to children". HA!

Then...If you own a business, retro-fit 3-6 private, lockable, restrooms, complete with a shower(so you can wash the shit out of your ass crack:ROFLMAO:), like Truck Stop's have, then provide a laundry room to wash them said pants. See, easy and cheap fix! OH, what fun! Mac:ROFLMAO:

You should defect and become an American. I’ll trade 10 of our dumbasses for one of your common senses!

I'm already working on it - got an American wife and a house in AZ. Waiting on the interview for my green card.

I'm much more aligned with constitutional American values then current Canadian values.

Isnt the PM gay or something? It ain’t just Canada man. The entire globe is losing its mind and going to shit. We are devolving as a species!

Wouldn't surprise me.
I’ll get the paperwork started! I like it. 10 California commies for every level headed Canadian. Just one problem! I like western Canada, it’s the eastern half that’s the problem!

The Eastern half is a big problem - especially the province that predominantly speaks French.

Vancouver has it's fair share of hippies and SJW losers as well.

there isn't any hope for some of you other than these

1568771997666.png

Drop trou and shit in the floor...THEN run out.

• Haha
I got to find some leftist joint, eat a healthy dose of granola, raw broccoli and cauliflower, washed down with many beers.

Then go bomb their chick bathroom.

And tell em I identify as a lady if anyone questions me.

Maybe scream and throw some stuff too. And blame Trump.
Like a true leftist nutjob.

Reactions: Strykervet
Funny, I bet a lot of women are gonna be on board for this justice warrior shit until they get faced with actually sharing a bathroom with some fat guy that just had a gut bomb in public... Forget about a little pee on the seat, that's gonna be the least of worries!

Hell, I look forward to using one! Some people just gotta learn the hard way and somebody's gotta teach 'em I guess, so I oblige.

I got to find some leftist joint, eat a healthy dose of granola, raw broccoli and cauliflower, washed down with many beers.

Then go bomb their chick bathroom.

And tell em I identify as a lady if anyone questions me.

Maybe scream and throw some stuff too. And blame Trump.
Like a true leftist nutjob.

Need to team up for some power hour action!

I forgot all about peeing on the seats.

All of em!

From the door opening of the stall. And maybe dont stop when going stall to stall......

Lady in a pussy hat sitting down?
NO PROBLEM!!

Keep peeing, trying to hit the seat she is sitting on.
Tell her it is how your newly discovered gender identifies with the world

There is a leftist nut-job social worker who is a sasquatch shaped like a pear.

She destroys the shitter in my office so bad, I dont even want to venture in there!

Even if her crap smelled like bacon I would find her repulsive.
I cant stand to hear her voice.

Today she was trying to explain why some design programs I had made to our electronic health record wouldnt work with her needs.
I showed her how and why it would work.
She then rattled on for several (more than 5) minutes more about how its good I did not design it to fit into the area she thought and out it where I did.

Ugh

Wouldn't surprise me.

The Eastern half is a big problem - especially the province that predominantly speaks French.

Vancouver has it's fair share of hippies and SJW losers as well.

Most of BC and Alberta are good to go tho.

I'll join in. We can go eat Mexican and call our hit team The Three Amigos.
We will show them shit they haven't imagined, in their wildest kale and bean loaf fueled nightmares.

It'll be like the plumbing store scene from Jackass.

This is starting to sound a little gay. Lmao. I suggest you all rethink publicly presenting this plan!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Gender Neutral ??? Saw this coming 50 years ago I shit you not. My G.I. Joe had no dick, how can G.I. Joe have no dick ??????

Ken complained to the heads at Mattel about his lack of manhood.
Their answer was to emasculate the Army men, "just to be fair".

Reactions: candyx