• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The rifle these forms helped me build (Ar-15)

ChuckieP

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2020
ks
Hello,

A few years back i decided i wanted to shoot at longer distances. Having zero know-how about shooting further then 500 yards i searched many forms on what direction i wanted to go. I just wanted to show everyone what Snipers Hide help create and to say thank you.

20200927_135306.jpg

20in Wilson arms bull barrel 1/7.7
NF 3.5-15 FFP NXS Mil/Mil
Geissele Hi-Speed Match trigger
PRS stock
JP silent capture w/ 100lb spring
TBAC 30BA
LaRue SPR 1.5 (LT104) mount
GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier
i had a Harris bipod and didn't like it
Atlas Bipod and Mono pod
Christmas 2019 i began reloading my own ammo. I'm shooting 75gr BTHP with 24.4gr varget

The barrel was finish reamed and headspaced by surgeon rifles LLC Prague Oklahoma. (now out of business) not the same as the other surgeon rifles that makes actions.
This rifle has been out shooting coyotes out to 850 yards and prairie dogs out to 500

here is a 100y 5 shot group
100.jpg

here is a 300y group
300.jpg

and a short youtube of a 10in plate at roughly 825 yards. (cant really see anything worth-while but its the only video i have taken) *edit 13mph wind from 8 oclock during this*

I just want to thank everyone on the forms for answering peoples questions, you helping others has also helped me with how to get this far.

Also, i would like to make a very general statement of...if someone asks a question, it dosn't help to tell them to search for the answer. So many times did i have a question on how to do something to find 100's of forms with all the reply's either flames or telling the person to search for it.

Thank you Snipers Hide

Last edited: