• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Rise of the Moors

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Haha
    Reactions: BLEE
    The court appearance was a shit show. These guys are off their rockers and completely disconnected from reality. . No wonder they ran out of gas in a state that frowns on clowns with guns in public..

The court appearance was a shit show. These guys are off their rockers and completely disconnected from reality. . No wonder they ran out of gas in a state that frowns on clowns with guns in public..
    They are a so called race destined for extenction just like the Kkk assholes.
    Democrat by design to be specific.

Peaceable Journey Act​

So what about this act that he is quoting.
    Doesn’t it say subject to state laws?

it would kinda make it meaningless if it were.

Peaceable Journey Act​

So what about this act that he is quoting.
    Doesn’t it say subject to state laws?

it would kinda make it meaningless if it were.

The way I understand it, if you happen to be traveling straight through a state and have your guns locked up in the trunk and unloaded and your ammo locked up and such and things, you have a pretty good case of being fully covered (even if you might have to hire a good lawyer and spend a lot of your own money getting the local Tip Touchers and heel clicking ADAs to understand federal law).

If you happen to be running around with all your weapons hanging out and loaded up and dressed like you are going to kick off some sporty stuff, you'll probably find it doesn't go well to rely on that act.

This is the same "Sovereign Citizen" idiocracy that is normally associated with inbred crackers.
    They are just recycling it based on skin colour and thinking that because they have dark skin they are exempt from any laws they don't want to follow.

Interestingly enough actual "moors" were some of America's first/worst enemies after we beat the British.
    Pretty much that's how our navy got kick started into existence was to go kick serious ass over in moor land and tell them their barbarianism was not going to be tolerated anymore and in doing so we did half the world a big favour.

I seriously doubt any of those clowns were of significant moorish descent.

Reactions: Oldloser
    rolleyes.gif

Reactions: diggler1833
    How can all 11 be charged? Wouldn't it be the owners of the firearms to be charged. The 2 that ran into the woods, could be charged with other crimes but to charge all 11 with gun crimes, I see some of them getting off on those charges.

Interestingly enough actual "moors" were some of America's first/worst enemies after we beat the British.
    Pretty much that's how our navy got kick started into existence was to go kick serious ass over in moor land and tell them their barbarianism was not going to be tolerated anymore and in doing so we did half the world a big favour.

I seriously doubt any of those clowns were of significant moorish descent.
    “...From the halls of Montezuma
    to the shores of Tripoli...”

I had a friend that was caught in this traffic... a 3 hour trip became 12 because of these moors/morons.

Can you imagine being the first cop that rolled up on this situation? 0130 hours, 10+ armed dudes with long guns in tactical gear, seemingly aggressive intent ...