• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Rolling Stones magazines educates us about guns.

Wow LOL. I cant say it surprises me though. Every mainstream media outlet is corrupted to the core. Only the most incompetent, ass-kissing, socially inept mental defectives rise to the top of places like that.

The guy who wrote the comment about the next article: "The 6 most 3-sided triangles" made me almost pee myself. I'm still laughing.

Wow LOL. I cant say it surprises me though. Every mainstream media outlet is corrupted to the core. Only the most incompetent, ass-kissing, socially inept mental defectives rise to the top of places like that.

Yeah, the Blaze really is a piece of shit, isn't it?

I foresee a Pulitzer prize and and appointment to some governmental gun control council for the author.

I learned something. :rolleyes:

"Some grenade launchers, shotguns, and rifles also have rotating barrels, but the term "revolver" is generally used to describe handguns."

I cant believe they are still in business after putting the Boston bomber on the cover......

My thoughts exactly. LOL the fact that that idiot ran over his own brother in the process shows how competent these two were. Makes me sick to think they wanna try and glorify these folks.

I should expect to be called out as Captain Obvious for noting that the expectations set by Rolling Stone are, at their apex, lying flat and solidly glued to the granite floor found in the dank basement of journalism. Aside from the utter mindlessness and complete shirking of any journalistic responsibility and intellectual integrity of the article (at least try and fake it, please), what I find disturbing is the seamless integration of the Rolling Stone into the world of "journalism". At least as far as the oatmeal brained masses of its readers is concerned. That it is taken seriously at all speaks to the state of journalism in general. That is to say that it is a symptom of the degraded state of journalism, rather than the elevated stature of Rolling Stone.

Rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, in order to provide articles for people who can't read.
-Frank Zappa

No more calls, we have a winner!

A Mr. porgiefirefighter comments;

"Fat guns, skinny guns, guns that climb on rocks. Tough guns, sissy guns, even guns with chickenpox."

I tried to post this earlier, but I needed to clean coffee from my keyboard.