• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Royal Palace is so screwed

Long_Action

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
Michigan
Who cares.... how about some Boobies!
IMdsIBU.jpg
IMG_4507.jpg
IMG_4510.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4506.jpg
    IMG_4506.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_4504.jpg
    IMG_4504.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_4509.jpg
    IMG_4509.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 469
Really? That? Photos beg the question: just how many golf balls can sh...

Reactions: diverdon
Pit vipers are beautiful too.

Beautiful is s little overboard if you focus on the package. I'm just looking at the tits.

• Haha
Reactions: Rabbitseason
She reminds me of the one Tyson married, don't remember her name but bet it ends up the same way.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I fail to understand how anyone can support the concept of a monarchy in this day and age. Burn all that shit down and make it go away.

Otherwise, thanks for the pics. Something tells me there are a lot more out there. That girl is a nut case. Of course the crazy ones are always better in bed, so there's that.

Actresses are by the very definition of their profession, experts at pretending to be somebody completely different.
I'm guessing that one put on quite the performance for the stupid horny prince and by the time she dropped the act, he was pretty well trapped or at least didn't have the stones to pull the eject button from the relationship.

I fail to understand how anyone can support the concept of a monarchy in this day and age. Burn all that shit down and make it go away.

Otherwise, thanks for the pics. Something tells me there are a lot more out there. That girl is a nut case. Of course the crazy ones are always better in bed, so there's that.

Yeah, I mean it's fine for the Brits if that's what they want. But it's hard to believe how many otherwise redblooded Americans are lined up to kiss their ass.

Yeah, I mean it's fine for the Brits if that's what they want. But it's hard to believe how many otherwise redblooded Americans are lined up to kiss their ass.
They are a phenomenal tourist attraction... They make more $$ for England than all the Disney parks put together make for the US Treasury...

Let them have their Queen! At least she has some class. Unlike her annoying spawn....

Sirhr

He’s as fucking dumb as she is and that’s dumb! What’s that poor asshole qualified to do?
Actually he was a hard core soldier and passed SAS selection, though did not accept a position with the Regiment as they would not let him deploy... and he would have taken a slot from an officer who would have been 'useful.'

That bimbette needs to be told to give his Balls back to England.

His biggest mistake was thinking with his little head around that Hollywood wastrel... She is utter poison...

Sirhr

Even i have standards, so I take exception to being told I'd hit it.
Filthy sluts are not in my repertoire.

What does the English wife say about said social climbing actress and the besotted, soon to be former, prince?

Reactions: BLEE
Robin Givens, I think.

She's the one. Her and her sister were reared by their mother (Ruth Roper) to be gold diggers. She tried to hook Eddie Murphy, but he saw through her. Mike, while street savvy, knew nothing about such women.

True.

But would have kicked it to the curb the next morning...

Sirhr
Not me. I would have shagged her again in the morning, given her your business card, and told her to call me.

:cool: ... how I roll (there were a group of us who were brutal to each other)

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
For people who want privacy, they have failed dismally.
Americans have a fascination with their own version of royalty.
Kardashians, Trump, etc.
At least Harry deployed to Afghanistan.
No "Bone Spurs" on that lad.
My money is on his wife being gone within five years, citing "irreconcilable differences" or some crap.

Reactions: Changed
This man has different taste. Some like chicken. Some like pork. Some like steak. He obviously likes the itty bitty titty.

....my only question re. the Oprah interview - why was Megan wearing Monika Lewinsky's dress???

• Haha
Reactions: Badfinger