• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The simple joys in life

AbitNutz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2021
SW Ohio
This is the first warm weather since the ex got on her broom and flew off, freeing up an enormous amount of funds previously earmarked for shoes. I was now able to reallocate the funds towards guns and motorcycles. I made a grievous error in judgment by riding through a well-known speed trap on my new 2021 BMW R 1250RT. Due to my filling my old leather riding jacket out more than I used to, I decided to carry my FN FNX on the outside in a cool holster that I found. I was aware that there was a slight possibility that this could potentially draw unwanted attention from any passing constabulary. I did not anticipate people calling the fuzz reporting a "crazed biker with a gun!". I never thought of myself as crazed, eccentric perhaps but never crazed. Choosing comfort over common sense triggered a series of events resulting in an hour of cooling my butt (literally) sitting on the curb in handcuffs on an entrance ramp to I75. I'm quite sure my picture can be found on numerous Facebook walls as it seemed like every 3rd car had someone snapping pictures of my happy a$$ with their smartphone. I had been snagged by a rural peace officer who was driving an ancient Crown Vic. It was one of those towns that have no population and only exists because it annexed the nearby freeway onramp/offramp.
After the county sheriff and state police were called in to assist, they all agreed that there was no law in Ohio against openly carrying a handgun while on a motorcycle, doing handstands, running backward, or any other means of locomotion. The speed trap then tried to do what speed traps do by attempting to issue me a citation for speeding. I pointed out that he had not stopped me for speeding or any other traffic offense and that he had admitted that to the other two cops, who were still standing there. That went around for a while until I was begrudgingly let go without squeezing any money from me at all. Can you imagine? Over an hour and not one penny extracted from the taxpayer.
I counted myself lucky. I have a smart a$$ mouth and tend to wield it against my own best self-interest but I kept it in check. I pointed the 136 horsepower missile down the road and tooled off at 45 mph enjoying the rest of the sunny afternoon and warming my butt on the heated seat.

@AbitNutz, your first line brings back memories that even today make me shake my head. I remember coming home on December 23rd to an empty/stripped house, cleaned out savings & checking account, no food in the refrigerator & freezer, dishes pots & pans gone too. We were supposed to fly back to Cleveland (Fairview Park) Ohio for Christmas. I was II that close to being homeless.

I bought a 1984 BMW R100RS. Have no idea why the bank lent me the money as I was working part time in a shop & back in school. I felt like king s*** while riding but not having a pot to piss in.

Ride with a big smile & hope you find a great lady to be with.

Maxwell

I have to admit that I was extremely vindictive toward my ex-beloved. I found what I thought to be a few pairs of her favorite shoes and took just the left ones. In all reality, she'll likely never notice as she has more shoes than Imelda Marcos ever dreamed of.

I let her have whatever she wanted, before, during, and after, and brother did she want. She took everything that she thought was worth anything, house, car, everything in said house. I make a very good living. I always have. I've never ever been short of money until she came out of that crack in the earth and into my life, talk about bait and switch. Suddenly my well over six-figure income with a paid-off mortgage was turned into a paycheck to paycheck existence. New house, new car, new, new, more, more, and then I guess I wasn't new enough or more enough. In the end, I just wanted her MIA and my retirement. That's not true. I want her to be free and happy. I want her to be free to happily make her new boyfriend as miserable as she made me. She thinks she got a lot of money and to almost anyone else but most democrats and certain republicans, she did. But not her, it'll be gone like the tide. Me? I've already mostly recovered from the era of deficit spending.

Here's the kicker about all of this. Do you know who warned me about her? Not my brother or my sister or my friends? It was her mother and her sister. They told me the truth about her. Her own mother! No wonder she didn't have any relationship with her family. So am I completely guiltless in all of this? Hell no, I have or three or four left shoes in my garage on display next to my motorcycle.

I have 2 exes and am glad to have them. I hope they both live to be a very old age, with health issues galore until their fate is met.

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
Yeah, mine left around Christmas 2017 and if it wasn't for the guys around here it wouldn't have come off as well as it did. She went to "work" that morning, but a summons came home instead. And right before Christmas and New Year where it'd be impossible to find a lawyer --but WA doesn't give a fuck, you got 20 days, period, or you default.

She never imagined in a million years that you guys would bankroll my goddamn attorney! So I at least kept all my weapons. Dumb bitch didn't understand NFA so I led her ass along for a bit (she wanted SBR's and suppressors too!) got her to sign away her rights to the trust, then told her I'd give her what she wanted --once she produced the appropriate tax stamps.

Then she tried selling the house from under me, I got to stay in it for two years while I found another one (all thanks to that attorney guys!).

She did walk off with the 26 shares of TSLA stock I bought on initial release. It's worth a fortune now but she doesn't know what to do with it, she'll still be sitting on it when it tanks.

I won't ever get married again. Fuck that.

Buddy of mine is going through the same shit right now. Same fucking story too. They're all the goddamn same, I swear.

Yeah, mine left around Christmas 2017 and if it wasn't for the guys around here it wouldn't have come off as well as it did. She went to "work" that morning, but a summons came home instead. And right before Christmas and New Year where it'd be impossible to find a lawyer --but WA doesn't give a fuck, you got 20 days, period, or you default.

She never imagined in a million years that you guys would bankroll my goddamn attorney! So I at least kept all my weapons. Dumb bitch didn't understand NFA so I led her ass along for a bit (she wanted SBR's and suppressors too!) got her to sign away her rights to the trust, then told her I'd give her what she wanted --once she produced the appropriate tax stamps.

Then she tried selling the house from under me, I got to stay in it for two years while I found another one (all thanks to that attorney guys!).

She did walk off with the 26 shares of TSLA stock I bought on initial release. It's worth a fortune now but she doesn't know what to do with it, she'll still be sitting on it when it tanks.

I won't ever get married again. Fuck that.

Buddy of mine is going through the same shit right now. Same fucking story too. They're all the goddamn same, I swear.

They're not all the same, just 99%. Have to find that 1% that finds happiness beyond money.

That said, I'll be damned if I ever married a 2nd time. If the 1st one falls apart, I'm going to grab my dog (guns are already packed, right?) and head to the hills for a few years. Once I have to come back to reality it'll be me and the dog, with random sleepovers. The dog gets jealous though, so they may not sleepover.

The way I see it, they all have boobs and a vagina. The rarest of them also have a brain. The former are ok for playing with but only the latter should be considered as a friend or more.

I'm entrenched where I'm at due to my job. I love what I do and I'm not leaving it for anyone. I'm not bad to look at and I have that stable income thing going, so with no children that I'm aware of, I am inundated with women falling out of the freakin' sky! If I had had this much attention when I was in my 20's I'd have died from dehydration. Now, I have more self-control, common sense, and downright fear.

When I was still shell shocked I went to the local neighborhood bar, just to be around some noise and people. I made the mistake of talking to a woman and giving her my cell. You would have thought the number was posted in the women's john in every hairstylist in the free world. I get calls from women who aren't within 20 degrees of Kevin Bacon. I'm ready to change the number that I've had for 15 years.

I date but not in any serious way, usually right up until the time when I get this line, "You know what your problem is?" I say yes, yes I do. Thank you for pointing out my flaws before it's too late. I pay the check and mosey off into the sunset. Two days later my phone rings and I hear. "Why haven't you called me?"

"Why haven't you called me?"

Reminds me of perhaps the best parting line ever: "When the phone doesn't ring - you'll know it's me."

Your location does invite you to use much of what that motorcycle provides. Flat straight roads make it hard to not twist the throttle.
On our way home from hunting we were pulled over in one of those little Ohio towns for speeding. You would have thought you were in the southern part of Alabama. The cop have the smokey bear hat and mirrored sun glasses. His first words were. "Do you know how fast you were going through my town?" I guess that may have been due to us having TN plates. I laughed and made a joke about him making us feel at home in his town. After bullshittin about deer hunting he said to slow down and warned us about the setup the highway patrol had down the road.

Why do divorce attorneys cost so much? Because they are worth it.

I lived with one of those misery women in the 1990's, a flawless rock hard ass, perfect legs and all the things that make men stupid. She was a poverty stricken dental hygienist who squandered every dollar she made on herself and her degenerate kids. I thought it was a tough recovery from a bad divorce that set her back and fell for her lies. After a few years, I packed my crap, bought my own home and moved along with my daughter in tow.

Watching that amazing ass as it marched down the driveway and back to her life of endless debt was a pleasing sight in so many ways. Her daughters are now unwed mother's with a variety of blended kids from a selection of felons, she went on to marry a guy who's daughter was a lesbian kidnapper and drug addict of all things. So they have a perfect family of minor felons and I'm forgotten except the occasional random text on my birthday.

Letting her keep the engagement ring as a parting gift and fleeing instead of marrying her was the best decision of that decade.

Reactions: Snipe260
I'm not bad to look at and I have that stable income thing going, so with no children that I'm aware of, I am inundated with women falling out of the freakin' sky! If I had had this much attention when I was in my 20's I'd have died from dehydration. Now, I have more self-control, common sense, and downright fear.

When I was still shell shocked I went to the local neighborhood bar, just to be around some noise and people. I made the mistake of talking to a woman and giving her my cell. You would have thought the number was posted in the women's john in every hairstylist in the free world. I get calls from women who aren't within 20 degrees of Kevin Bacon. I'm ready to change the number that I've had for 15 years.

I date but not in any serious way, usually right up until the time when I get this line, "You know what your problem is?" I say yes, yes I do. Thank you for pointing out my flaws before it's too late. I pay the check and mosey off into the sunset. Two days later my phone rings and I hear. "Why haven't you called me?"

A tidbit of useful info:

A man's attractiveness is directly related to the value of his paycheck and bank account...

Fortune and fame are the two most powerful aphrodisiacs on the planet.

If you are popular by virtue of your acting or singing abilities, you can pick and choose from those that throw themselves at you.

Are you a successful lawyer, doctor or even politician? Well then, ladies, line up, and we'll pick our new playmate.

Do you have a big house and a big boat?
Add in alcohol and some nose candy, and it's the same game.

For centuries, nothing has changed.

Yes, coming home to a gutted home is a bit gut wrenching at first. But then you also get to find out how liberating it actually is also!

I learned that trying to do the right thing by the wrong woman, will never work.
It's been a success story since though.
Yet the ex is still going through the same shit.... guess it wasn't me after all.
Leave your heart open for love, but the brain on for bullshit.

Reactions: oneshot86
What the fuck? Well sign me up for this support group.... my ex left the day after christmas so she could get the presents. Cleaned out the house, i was left with 250 bucks and my own truck.
I started dating a woman half her age that was gorgeous, opened my own company and now life is pretty damn good.... guess i have her to thank for the motivation.

Wait....Your motorcycle has a heated seat? :p
This is an incredible machine, with three levels of traction control, ABS, rev-matching, and a heated seat and grips, the list goes on and on.

She heard through her sister, who speaks to her only begrudgingly, that I had gotten a new motorcycle. A motorcycle made by BMW. She doesn't know $hit about motorcycles but apparently, she recognized BMW. Her sister told me that she was then interrogated mercilessly on where I had gotten the money. Her warped little brain couldn't understand that I could make more money even after she made off with her initial haul. Her sister then told me she was asked to pass on a message as a suggestion. Jezebel still can't believe that her family won't enable her evil ways. She was asked to suggest that I call up Broon-Hilda and offer her a ride on my new motorcycle. I responded that the only way I would give her a ride would be if I could guarantee the resulting crash would be fatal. This says to me that she's already made a significant hole in her settlement and the new boyfriend can't fill the hole, hers's or the funds.

BDE73BF7-7833-4601-A1E9-E21BB2E73737_4_5005_c.jpeg

Where in Ohio? Bought my first sport tourer in '86, 1132 miles in a day was my record, f'n blast. I remember cruising about 110 on hwy 50 in Nevada, not worrying about shit when a BMW blew by me, You don't check your mirrors often on an empty road doing 110 in BFE, but there he was.

I almost got married.

When she started saying shit out of the blue like “I can’t live more than two hours from my family or I will resent you.” Or “Why do you have all these guns? I hate your guns.”

I knew it was time to move on. She was 5’11” with red hair and DDs and model gorgeous but it is never worth it.
Like was said above, “Never stick your dick in crazy.”

Reactions: kindabitey
Where in Ohio? Bought my first sport tourer in '86, 1132 miles in a day was my record, f'n blast. I remember cruising about 110 on hwy 50 in Nevada, not worrying about shit when a BMW blew by me, You don't check your mirrors often on an empty road doing 110 in BFE, but there he was.
South West Ohio between Cincinnati and Dayton, though I'm originally from Manhattan, NYC. I'm looking at some very nice rural acreage to build a reasonably sized home on and to have my own range, not a build a freakin' castle. Though it might indeed have a moat.

This bike seems to have unlimited power compared to what I've in the past. It's like a Teutonic steamroller. You get it up to any triple-digit speed you have the balls for, put on the radar cruise control and it holds it for as long as it has fuel, you have the nerve and the road is free of cops.

I almost got married.

When she started saying shit out of the blue like “I can’t live more than two hours from my family or I will resent you.” Or “Why do you have all these guns? I hate your guns.”

I knew it was time to move on. She was 5’11” with red hair and DDs and model gorgeous but it is never worth it.
Like was said above, “Never stick your dick in crazy.”
I'm with you. I've learned a very costly lesson. I'm afraid that I have too much of a conscience to take advantage of a crazy for self-gratification. It may not be their fault they're crazy but getting on for the ride is my decision.

They say the best revenge is living well. 😂🤣

Glad to hear you are moving on to better days.
Don't wanna get too far into this for obvious reasons, but I will say, as part of my MSA, the broom master wanted my tax returns each year till the youngest exits college. That stop occurs next year. I pissed her, and her lawyer enough when this came up in negotiations, that he was throwing papers around the room and cussing in the court house (should have had him censured right there-but was laughing so much I let it go). My lawyer was horrified.... :LOL:

Anyhoo-long story short, since the MSA, I've more than doubled my salary. Heard from her and the "Billy Badass" replacement me... since then, several times. Those tax returns are crushing them annually (combined) and I must say, in a very juvenile way, it makes me very warm and fuzzy. I'm a simple man.

Next year-I will send them the giant gummy bag of dicks (maybe even a fruitcake or 12, having hung out here for a bit), and will not look back when I escape this fuckin' Commie state. Just sayin'.

:ROFLMAO:

Life is short. Enjoy it, best you can, while on the right side o' the dirt boys.

Ya got my attention when you said the x got on her broom & flew off.

I don't think I can afford get rid of the thorn at this stage in my life, but I should probably study on it more.

The law, & some of the dumbassery? Hard to get rid of for sure.

I wanted children, she didn't. I am so glad I deferred. Being tied to the succubus for 22 years would have been tantamount to a death sentence. I'm older but not old. I could give it a try with the right one but I no longer trust my judgment on such matters. I'm alone but not lonely and perhaps that's the way it's going to be.

As far as lawyers go, the attorney recommended to me was a woman. I froze when I went into her office. I felt like I was entering enemy territory but after a few minutes of talking to her, I realized that she was the ultimate weapon. She laid waste to her foe. I gave the soul eater everything that I didn't care about and kept everything I did. Severing all ties was paramount to me, no alimony, no contact, be gone! That's what I was after and that's what I got. They wanted to attach my income for years after marriage was over, they wanted half my retirement, they wanted a kidney. The threat of spending every nickel on lawyers for years to come, that she could spend on shoes right now, was irresistible to Medusa. She bit and as soon as the documents were signed, I ran, ran out of the lawyer's office.

I have to admit that I was extremely vindictive toward my ex-beloved. I found what I thought to be a few pairs of her favorite shoes and took just the left ones. In all reality, she'll likely never notice as she has more shoes than Imelda Marcos ever dreamed of.

I let her have whatever she wanted, before, during, and after, and brother did she want. She took everything that she thought was worth anything, house, car, everything in said house. I make a very good living. I always have. I've never ever been short of money until she came out of that crack in the earth and into my life, talk about bait and switch. Suddenly my well over six-figure income with a paid-off mortgage was turned into a paycheck to paycheck existence. New house, new car, new, new, more, more, and then I guess I wasn't new enough or more enough. In the end, I just wanted her MIA and my retirement. That's not true. I want her to be free and happy. I want her to be free to happily make her new boyfriend as miserable as she made me. She thinks she got a lot of money and to almost anyone else but most democrats and certain republicans, she did. But not her, it'll be gone like the tide. Me? I've already mostly recovered from the era of deficit spending.

Here's the kicker about all of this. Do you know who warned me about her? Not my brother or my sister or my friends? It was her mother and her sister. They told me the truth about her. Her own mother! No wonder she didn't have any relationship with her family. So am I completely guiltless in all of this? Hell no, I have or three or four left shoes in my garage on display next to my motorcycle.
Hookers and wives. Only difference is a gold band.

Many of these are sadly real....
Did she sit deadpan through a Three Stooges show?
Did she think Monte Python was a kids cartoon?
If you said you had a Ranger Tab would she ask what that was or assume it was a kitchen appliance?
When you picked her up in your car with a 5-speed stick, would she be horrified?
When she saw the large safe in your man cave did she ask if it had jewelry in it?
If you told her you retired an O-4, did she ask, "Oh for what?"