• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The site has been updated

Any way on mobile to get a mark all is read button somewhere here instead of having to scroll to the bottom opening up all then marking all read?

20211101_080738.jpg

I’m having issues quoting on my iPhone. I hit inset quote and it disappears like I deleted it.

Hi Alex - not sure if this is associated with the upgrade or just a new problem but the situation is that when I get an alert email for a watched thread/PM in my mobile's gmail app and try to follow the link in the email, I get the 2 step verification page.

I enter in the number code and it rejects it and says its unsuccessful.

However, I can access SH overall site from my phone and its recognized and accepted under my 2 step.

Following the link in an email used to work....now it does not and entering the correct 2 step code when prompted just doesn't work.

This is the least of my problems, but thought to mention it.

Cheers

When I am logged in the site is broken for me on my phone, won’t be able to check the computer for a bit.

Logged out looks and works but logged in it’s messed up

I will post screen shots shortly

I still have issues when I do a search (logged in or out) and try to click on a thread the search found, they all error out (attached)
Screenshot_20211103-081303_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: LongRangeAggie
I can no longer click on the "night vision" green banner and have it take me to all the NV tagged posts. I used this to let me quickly view all the NV posts without having to skip through every post in the observation and sighting equipment section

When trying to upgrade my account I get re-directed to Pay Pal and does not load.

EDIT: I opened a separate tab and logged in to PP. Then went back to SH and hit the purchase upgrade, that worked.

Hi Alex - not sure if this is associated with the upgrade or just a new problem but the situation is that when I get an alert email for a watched thread/PM in my mobile's gmail app and try to follow the link in the email, I get the 2 step verification page.

I enter in the number code and it rejects it and says its unsuccessful.

However, I can access SH overall site from my phone and its recognized and accepted under my 2 step.

Following the link in an email used to work....now it does not and entering the correct 2 step code when prompted just doesn't work.

This is the least of my problems, but thought to mention it.

Cheers
Hey there, I'm not able to replicate this issue. Could you send me a PM with any extra details you have so that I can take a closer look?

I still have issues when I do a search (logged in or out) and try to click on a thread the search found, they all error out (attached) View attachment 7733705
Hey! I tested this both as a logged in user and logged out and I was able to search and click on threads with no issues. Was it a specific thread that caused problems? Or specific word searches? If you could provide me an extra details in a PM that would help

I can no longer click on the "night vision" green banner and have it take me to all the NV tagged posts. I used this to let me quickly view all the NV posts without having to skip through every post in the observation and sighting equipment section
Are you still seeing this issue?

won't let me prefix a WTB ad. have put a few WTS up today after signing up. what's up now?

OK. it worked 5th try.

Last edited:
won't let me prefix a WTB ad. have put a few WTS up today after signing up. what's up now?

OK. it worked 5th try.
Interesting, what were you seeing when you weren't able to post?

Ah I see, the issue may have been that the images are too large for the site to process because we have a max image size. Could you let me know the file sizes of both of the images?

There is a problem with sniperhide's interpretation of links. for example when I try to insert:
.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6N-TxJo1Uo&list=TLPQMTQxMTIwMjFmgufE7PNUAg&index=1....
I get this

which results from this: MEDIA=youtube]c6N-TxJo1Uo, list: TLPQMTQxMTIwMjFmgufE7PNUAg[/MEDIA

which is sniperhide link translation is causing problems (i had to delete the first open and last closing square bracket to get the text to print so you can see the coding that is causing the problem.

There is a problem with sniperhide's interpretation of links. for example when I try to insert:
.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6N-TxJo1Uo&list=TLPQMTQxMTIwMjFmgufE7PNUAg&index=1....
I get this

which results from this: MEDIA=youtube]c6N-TxJo1Uo, list: TLPQMTQxMTIwMjFmgufE7PNUAg[/MEDIA

which is sniperhide link translation is causing problems (i had to delete the first open and last closing square bracket to get the text to print so you can see the coding that is causing the problem.

Thanks for letting me know! This isn't something supported by our forum software, but I believe I found a plugin that will make this work correctly. Would you be able to try this again and let me know if you still see issues?

Thanks for letting me know! This isn't something supported by our forum software, but I believe I found a plugin that will make this work correctly. Would you be able to try this again and let me know if you still see issues?
Yup, your fix seemed to have worked!

Thank you!

I seem to have a minor problem when posting pictures in a reply. No matter where in the post I choose to insert the photo, it wants to insert it at the very beginning of the reply. Before the quoted items.

As mentioned it’s minor and I just delete the picture and choose insert where I want it afterwards.

I having a problem, if I post something on the for sale page. As soon as I bump the item to the top or comment on my post. I’m no longer able to edit on the post or edit the name title on my post. The edit key is gone altogether, like I wasn’t the person that posted it.