• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Slippery Slope: How the Left Slowly Lulled America to Destruction

cottonant

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2014
KP

Weaponization of the administrative state:

Suppression of our freedom of speech:

Removal of our civil rights:

Destruction of our Democracy:

Reactions: Sieg
It's not over yet. Wait for Georgia and even if both seats go R you can't depend on dickhead RINO Romney or Murkowski in AK to not side with the libs on several issues.

Reactions: Evlshnngns
What I liked most about that article is that the author conveniently ignored everything that happened prior to 2009. It must be calming to possess the cognitive dissonance required to have voted for neocons and yet to blame everything on Obama.

Political Correctness is the root-cause of the decline. It is LONG PAST time to stand up for what is Right and Wrong. Good and Bad. Black and White (no, not racially).

No GREY areas.

What I liked most about that article is that the author conveniently ignored everything that happened prior to 2009. It must be calming to possess the cognitive dissonance required to have voted for neocons and yet to blame everything on Obama.
^^^voted for Obama

Dang that's a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. You can read most of it like a mad-lib and sub in your favorite villains, especially in the first part, so that's fun. And all those trigger words sprinkled throughout? Beautiful, and seemingly effective. These are clearly very serious ideas about serious topics. Some of the hyperbole is even poorly supported!

It's a good thing the author clumsily positions "the right" as the only possible way of addressing all these issues "the left" are causing. What with all the nuance I was having a hard time figuring out what team to cheer for.

Dang that's a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. You can read most of it like a mad-lib and sub in your favorite villains, especially in the first part, so that's fun. And all those trigger words sprinkled throughout? Beautiful, and seemingly effective. These are clearly very serious ideas about serious topics. Some of the hyperbole is even poorly supported!

It's a good thing the author clumsily positions "the right" as the only possible way of addressing all these issues "the left" are causing. What with all the nuance I was having a hard time figuring out what team to cheer for.
^^^also voted for Obama

So you didn’t vote for Obama? Why so much hope that Powell and the rest fail with their efforts?

1) No, I didn't vote for Obama.
2) I don't hope that Powell fails.

Any other boring and inaccurate assumptions you'd like to make?

^^^Hes right ya know...