• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The solution for Trannies competing in women’s sports

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Women… go for the nuts!

These trannies never have their junk cut off. So basketballs, baseballs, grabs, kicks, feet, bats, whatever to the nuts every chance you get…

And these mental-ill freaks tenth-string athletes will decide to go back to competing against guys.

Send them to the hospital with crushed testes… it’s like a win-win. They quit or you wimminz damage their junk so bad it eventually has to be cut off after severe traction damage.

Get to it ladies.

Sirhr

Last edited:
Which "transgender" man has set a sports record?

None.

But they are injuring women and teams that forfeit on principle are getting banned From league play.

So get them off the playing field and into hospital where they belong. Fuck up their nutz!

It’s what they want gone anyway. And so Many accidents Can happen in sports.

If the girls were tight on the team the first day in the locker room they befriend the dude and take a small cactus plant and get that plant all the way in and snap it off . If this was done across the nation then the liberals will have to install transvestite locker rooms and transvestite teams .....

Feminists have been telling us for years that there is no difference between men and women. It's time for them to now walk the walk...

• Haha
Reactions: GhostFace
Feminists have been telling us for years that there is no difference between men and women. It's time for them to now walk the walk...

They also screamed and had a tantrum for Title 9 I think it was called, demanding that universities fund women’s sports equally with men’s. And fucked over a lot of university academic funding in the process.

I get it… the whiny left feminists are getting what they deserve at one level.

But if they are so concerned about womenz rights, they can use their black army boots to protect their rights against the mentally ill trannies who are mainly interested in preying on children of both sexes.

It would also be fun to watch.

“And Pat has the ball… Pat is heading down court to make another dunk. Oh…. Pat just got her nutz caved in by all three forwards Of the Jamestown she-Wolves. I think someone may see a personal foul on that one.”

Yeah… stomp the tranny would make womens sports suddenly interesting to watch!

Sirhr

None.

But they are injuring women and teams that forfeit on principle are getting banned From league play.

So get them off the playing field and into hospital where they belong. Fuck up their nutz!

It’s what they want gone anyway. And so Many accidents Can happen in sports.
Wrong

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Which "transgender" man has set a sports record?
How many have really injured a female in a non contact sport like....oh volley ball.

Personally I think "sports" are stupid. You have mens sports, womens sports, why not tranny sports, that or do away with all gender specific sports.

The body of the male and female are different, reduce it to bones and you know what sex that person was.

Reactions: Redlion
Good… glad I am wrong on this one.

Then again, it is Canada. So does it matter?

And lots Of ways a Powerlifter can get a giant barbell to the nuts. So there is that.

Sirhr
There are others as well, but all of them are not real "popular" sports in the US.

How many have really injured a female in a non contact sport like....oh volley ball.

Personally I think "sports" are stupid. You have mens sports, womens sports, why not tranny sports, that or do away with all gender specific sports.

The body of the male and female are different, reduce it to bones and you know what sex that person was.

Agree… sports are stupid. But kicking trannies (who are really mentally-ill predators) in the nuts that they won’t cut off (such uncommitted mentally-ill people that they are) would make sports worth watching.

I mean… can’t do it during Kindergarten story hour or tit looks all “hate crime” And stuff. But in the playing field, stuff happens!

Winmenz want their girl sports… have them fight for them! Won’t take that many groin-stomping with cleats to end the whole sordid trend.

As far as I am concerned, sports involves ballistics, deer, fast cars, faster motorcycles and live artillery. The rest is just silly.

Sirhr

There is no such thing as a transgender woman. There is only a severly mentally ill man in women's clothes. Stop pandering to their delusion.

Reactions: jmp1
Just saying you are a girl today is going to get some girl really hurt, if it has not already. I seem to remember reading in Volley ball again where a girl got her orbital socket broken by a ball....it could have been the story above.

There are differences between men and women.

This does not mean no female can win against any male. It means that a male even at the lower ends of training will have an advantage over "professional" females. This also comes to light when professional female teams like in soccer play high school boys teams, the girls lose, and badly.

The machine that is the human animal is very different between the male and female, and it is that way for a reason. Look at the tennis player, she has arms that are huge, she is no doubt very strong and that is why she did very well, but she knows she would not be good against a top ranked male.

Now people will always bring up the tennis match back in the 70's. If you look into the Bobby Riggs deal. He was pretty deep in debt and a great many think that he let her win. In the 70's it really did not matter who you are, if you owed the MOB money you paid up or lost your kneecaps. And there are parts in those games where he clearly could clean her clock if he wanted to. I think he had money on him losing, black sox style.

IMG_5889.jpeg

Agree… sports are stupid. But kicking trannies (who are really mentally-ill predators) in the nuts that they won’t cut off (such uncommitted mentally-ill people that they are) would make sports worth watching.

I mean… can’t do it during Kindergarten story hour or tit looks all “hate crime” And stuff. But in the playing field, stuff happens!

Winmenz want their girl sports… have them fight for them! Won’t take that many groin-stomping with cleats to end the whole sordid trend.

As far as I am concerned, sports involves ballistics, deer, fast cars, faster motorcycles and live artillery. The rest is just silly.

Sirhr
I don't disagree with you.

But a great many of these females, and really the younger girls see the total BS that their grand parents (our age) and their folks put forward, they want no part of it.

Now that they are seeing their little girl get her face caved in, now it is an issue. This is sadly what it takes to get these pawns to open their eyes and see the real result of their actions.

It goes into really any policy the left pushes. Once the migrants land in Marthas vineyard then it is a real problem. We both know nothing would be happening if that first bus never left TX for NY. That is the only reason it is even on the radar, it is impacting the pawns.

Leave it to women to solve? Lol, How did the 19th Amendment work out? Saying they deserve it sounds like a MGTOW fag.

Men solve problems. Women follow men that solve problems.