• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The SPOTTR app is finally ready thanks to your feedback

SPOTTR

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2021
US
Hey there!

After months of working, I’ve finally got the SPOTTR app ready. I wanted to create an application for my friends and me to improve our shooting skills, but I realized that this tool could be useful for others. So here it is.

SPOTTR is pretty straightforward yet functional. Thanks to your feedback, I’ve added lots of features that I was not initially planning. For example, the ability to save images with results to your gallery and mean radius and CEP calculations. Furthermore, in the SPOTTR app, you can measure your group size after shooting, as well as see ATZ.

I’m proud of the unique feature that can only be found in SPOTTR. It’s the ability to compare your results in a while. The app saves every result, and you can use this feature to make a sheet with any statistics you want to check. It’s really useful and gives an ability to track the improvement.

I've set up a small price. The money goes to the server and data storage sustain. Everyone can try the app for free!

So, I’m really grateful to everyone who helped me to develop SPOTTR. I’m going to continue collecting your feedback and ideas. It’s highly important for me!

You can download the app by the link below (if you still haven’t)
Android SPOTTR - Apps on Google Play
IOS ‎SPOTTR - shooting tracker

Reactions: TRAC
I have a few different apps like this one that I enjoy using, but I want to start using other ones. I'll try yours. Anyway, good job!
Hope you'll find it useful. Looking forward to your feedback!

I downloaded it and played with it, and it is a nice little app.

Is there a way that I can change the date on a group? Say I shoot the group on June 20th but finally get time to evaluate it on the 22nd. I would like to display the date as the day the group was shot.

I downloaded it and played with it, and it is a nice little app.

Is there a way that I can change the date on a group? Say I shoot the group on June 20th but finally get time to evaluate it on the 22nd. I would like to display the date as the day the group was shot.
Hi! Thank you for your feedback.
Date is saved automatically and there is no way to change it. But I'll think of it. My solution of this problem is to enter data in the comments

Don't see any results after your shooting? You need to track yourself every thaining to see which actions help you to be better.

The SPOTTR is the perfect solution for you to make the best!
Try new features and please let me know how do you like it!

For those reading here, this App is a blatant rip-off of Ballistic-X...likely a China company. They did it in such a distasteful manner that they copied my App Description verbatim. Their Android Reviews are nearly all fake as well:

Attachments

• 56801E04-EF5E-4343-B876-2805B24B2CD2.JPG
    56801E04-EF5E-4343-B876-2805B24B2CD2.JPG
    481.3 KB · Views: 69
For those reading here, this App is a blatant rip-off of Ballistic-X...likely a China company. They did it in such a distasteful manner that they copied my App Description verbatim. Their Android Reviews are nearly all fake as well:
Hahahahha. Hilarious. Been pretty satisfied with BX for the phone and on target for windows. Had no reason to try this one. Glad I didn’t. I hope you rape these guys in court.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Hahahahha. Hilarious. Been pretty satisfied with BX for the phone and on target for windows. Had no reason to try this one. Glad I didn’t. I hope you rape these guys in court.
I gave the benefit of the doubt upon downloading and checking it out. I saw it looked like the Sesame Street Version while being the exact same format. Decided to look at the verbiage and thought "this looks familiar". Then I saw "BX"...that was it.

I think the dude is Russian. I downloaded it quite some time ago and there was a lot of Russian language in there.

Deleted it as fast as my fingers could move.