• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos The stick is now complete!

Re: The stick is now complete!

how does the wyatts mag feed???????????????/

Im having trouble with 2 of mine
frown.gif

It is a pain in the ass till you get it shimmed just right.. I took small washers and shimmed it till it fit and now the mag comes off and goes on as it is supposed to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strip Poker 388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how does the wyatts mag feed???????????????/

frown.gif
</div></div>
My cousin put the wyatt dbm in his B&C Medalist. Nothing but issues. He got a Badger Ordinance and it was all good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10ringping</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strip Poker 388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how does the wyatts mag feed???????????????/

frown.gif
</div></div>
My cousin put the wyatt dbm in his B&C Medalist. Nothing but issues. He got a Badger Ordinance and it was all good.</div></div>

do you know which badger ordanance dbm it was? i was considering getting the wyatt one until i read that,

is it this one?
http://www.botachtactical.com/baorm5bdmsys.html

Are you happy with a Nightforce? I heard that a lot of Nightforce scopes have a canted reticle. How is with yours?

Why the FUCK do you guys keep bringing this guy's threads back to life? He's not coming back, he was out-ed as a fake Navy SEAL.