• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Sting Operation Will Put The Whole Democrats’ Ballot Fraud To An End

Animal357

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 18, 2020
    https://gnews.org/535064/

Just as both parties in the US are entering the judicial process over massive voter fraud, and just as people worry about whether the CCP’s 3F plan of bringing the US into chaos has succeeded, social media is exploding with a huge bombshell.

On November 5th, Mr. Owen Shroyer posted an exclusive video on his “War Room With Owen Shroyer” entitled: “Intelligence Insider: President Trump Setup Democrats In “Sting Operation” To Catch Them Stealing Election!”

Dr. Steve Pieczenik came on the interview and claimed that the official ballots across America were watermarked, and the Democrats would get caught if they attempt to cheat! A similar story had already caught on Twitter and in the Whistleblower circles earlier that same day but was not officially reported. Perhaps the news was too good to be credible.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik is by no means a nobody. He served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Bush administrations.

In this video, Dr. Piechenick said he had just been allowed to speak out about it. It turns out that in 2016 President Trump and a group of honorable figures in the US military, intelligence community, and government understood exactly how corrupt the Democrats’ machinery is and their intention to steal the country back in the next election. In preparation for this, they have secretly arranged this undercover “Sting Operation.”

The Trump administration had the Department of Homeland Security printed an isotope watermark on all legitimate ballots. This technique is called radioactive QFS water chain inscription code. The technology stores records of unique signatures that are added to the watermark so they can verify the hash information written on the blockchain (master record). This watermark cannot be swapped, making it possible to track down each individual. The U.S. Postal Service filed a patent for the QFS blockchain voting system in August 2020. (www.pat2pdf.org)

Someone has put online a memo with a message from DHS claiming there will be undercover surveillance of the election. According to guerillastocktrading’s website, while they’re not sure if the memo is real or not, they do know that the watermarked ballots, which cannot be easily copied, have been prepared well before the 2020 Election.

The August 2 issue of Law & Justice, published by the White House, entitled “President Donald J. Trump is Strengthening the Security of Our Elections,” reported that the President made it clear that his administration would not tolerate foreign interference in our elections by any nation state or other malicious actors. Furthermore, on May 3 and July 27, President Trump chaired National Security Council meetings to receive updates and discuss whole-of-government approach to election security that is being implemented under his direction.

According to The Hill, back on August 22 of 2018, the DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen called on election officials in all 50 states to ensure that the ballots used during the 2020 presidential election are auditable. Nielsen wants “all state and local election officials to make certain that by the 2020 presidential election, every American vote on a verifiable and auditable ballot.” “Our systems must be resilient. We must be able to demonstrate that the votes count and that they are counted correctly,” she added. By “verifiable and auditable,” she could mean the ballots with a radioactive isotope watermark.

In the last few days, we have repeatedly heard the President refer to “illegal ballots” and “late ballots” as different forms of fraud. It’s reasonable to assume that when the President says “illegal ballots,” he’s referring to those fraudulent ballots. No wonder President Trump appeared confident and announced his victory as early as the first night of November 3. According to Sunzi’s the Art of War, as Mr. Piechenick further described, you pull back and allow the enemy to come out, manipulate the system, make all the mistakes they can make, and then you make the final kill.

It seems that this huge “Sting Operation” was not just a rumor. The whole legal proceedings with the Democrats were part of a giant fishing expedition in the swamp. It looks like the enemy can’t get away with it this time.

As the old Chinese proverb goes, “While mantis is hunting cicadas, a yellow sparrow is behind.”

We're waiting. My guess is the "sting" is not visible. Probably need to courts to intervene and demand examination

Hi,

But that would mean this situation has been mentioned in ALL the court filings already filed by the RNC.

Back to...Easy for RNC and Trump to prove this "sting" operation ever happened. The RNC would definitely show that in the legal filings but they haven't. Not even a single reference to such being in the court filings.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Has anyone seen a Federally printed ballot?

Maybe DC but try to find a Trump voter there anyway.

They print them when you get there here I just imagine it wouldn't be hard to start printing extras when your bored.

This has been a fun rumor... all the rebutted are there as well...

DHS doesn’t print ballots... ohh yeah, well DHS chose and approved the paper used by all states... even though states printed it, it was DHS approved paper stock..

Anybody seen one?... ohh yeah, lady posted a video looking fir it and found a bunch of dots.. 150m ballots, one lady with dots?

It would be in the filings ...ohh yeah.. they had/have to let the process complete before officially coming out with the “gotcha” so initial filings didn’t have it and Trump is dropping the bomb Monday, as he stated.. (even though this Dr. P apparently told 450m people the secret that we are not supposed to let out until Monday.. shhhh KEEP it on the down low!)

so... point, counter point... on it goes. Sort of fun.

Could be, and hope it’s true... 🤷🏼‍♂️

I hope it happens, but I’m not going to skip bow hunting Monday to watch f it.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    I have no proof but I have also heard while it would have been nice its just a rumor. the watermark thing is what I'm talking about

High end printers may have an inherent/automated watermark (yellow dots? ) to track to serial number, location and time if internet connected. These are printers that have maintenance contracts that cost more than your typical home/office color Laser printer.
    Most major manufacturers agreed to adopt the watermark as a means to prevent forgery of important documents and currency, foreign or domestic.
    Unless you bought your $20,000 printer face to face in an alley, documents printed might be traceable.
    If your Michigan ballots were printed in Texas at a Kenco, with the wrong watermark, they may be fake.
    One question is,
    Do the ballot scanners read and decode the watermark on the fly?

Last edited:
    My ballot was digital. GUI said I voted one way, who the fuck knows what was actually recorded.

My parents' ballots were invalid because the poll clerk made them use a sharpie instead of a regular pen.

Surprisingly the "Fair Tax" didn't pass here in IL. BTW has anyone noticed that Gov. Pugsley is married to Chris Farley?

1604805725042.jpg

1604805729533.gif.gif

There probably IS widespread voter fraud. Why wouldn't there be with so much money involved?
    More money than the McDonalds prize scam.
    Some reported scams have good sounding answers, some don't.

The mix up between mail in ballots mailed back in, mail in ballots NOT mailed back in, when all ballots mailed out were tracked (they knew where they went) won't be 'found' until the envelope bar code has been scanned in.
    Go to the polls to check on your mail in, NOT FOUND, most will allow you to cast an in person Provisional ballot that won't be counted for a while.

Another good one is votes cast exceeding the registered voters for a ward or precinct.
    The number of registered voters does not get recorded in state files if the person registered and voted on election day. Hopefully the number will go up and include same day registrations. Soon?
    I'll leave it to you guys to determine how many states allow election day registration.
    More or less than 20?

Hi,

This would take about 5 seconds to prove.
    Anyone seen one of these "sting" ballots next to the "fraud" ballots??

Anyone seen the legal filings that have already been filed mention a single word of this situation?

Sincerely,
    Theis

You'll see plenty soon enough

Sincerely
    Huber

interesting to say the least.

Let's see what comes of this

I don’t see the big deal. I mean even if this were remotely true, what’s to stop them from filling out ballots however they want, like you know just getting whatever blank state ballots they find and fill them in how they want. Better yet, intercept the real ones, use those people’s credentials and fill them out opposite of the original owner. Destroy the original ballots? Wasn’t it CA that requested like 3x as many ballots as there were voters or something? I seem to recall something like that.

Watermark or not that doesn’t change anything. All that can do is throw out some counterfeits if there are any that don’t have a mark. Highly unlikely these people are that stupid. But if they had access to the real ballots with watermark then this whole thing is pointless as it proves nothing. As I said in another post, the only logical morally right thing to do at this point is to toss these states out or at least require in person voting in questionable states.

Has the feel of a troll...
    Think what you want (if you were referring to me).

There is fraud. I don't agree with every cheat method claimed, but has to be some fraud with so many complaints, but this super duper isotope watermark 'STING' just sounds a little far fetched to me. And yes, if true we will find out Monday for sure.
    Each claim filed will likely drive a recount. You can bet most recounts will show a difference.
    A difference that matters?

Think what you want (if you were referring to me).

There is fraud. I don't agree with every cheat method claimed, but has to be some fraud with so many complaints, but this super duper isotope watermark 'STING' just sounds a little far fetched to me. And yes, if true we will find out Monday for sure.
    Each claim filed will likely drive a recount. You can bet most recounts will show a difference.
    A difference that matters?

Why does everyone keep talking about monday? Wtf happens Monday?

The super duper proof will be presented in court filings on Monday.

The recourse for bad numbers has historically been a recount.
    If the fraud is something a recount won't find then maybe another in person election, like a senate runoff but for President might be the thing. With days and days of early voting and lines lasting all day in person voting might require a lot more polling places and workers (remember one R and one D) at every table.
    Someone's parents that used a sharpie didn't have a problem going to the polls in person, why should anyone else?
    This long line thing gets me as my polling place has NEVER had a line.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gigamortis
    The super duper proof will be presented in court fillings on Monday.

The recourse for bad numbers has historically been a recount.
    If the fraud is something a recount won't find then maybe another in person election, like a senate runoff but for President might be the thing. With days and days of early voting and lines lasting all day in person voting might require a lot more polling places and workers (remember one R and one D) at every table.
    Someone's parents that used a sharpie didn't have a problem going to the polls in person, why should anyone else?
    This long line thing gets me as my polling place has NEVER had a line.

Geez. People sure do have a lot of faith in these court systems. As far as I’m concerned the majority of them are part of the just us system!

I don't buy it, but even if they had some super secret spy shit it wouldn't prevent ballot harvesting and other types of fraud with real ballots.

Yup.

And the voter rolls is the buffer. Its basically a pool of votes to pull from and to be "harvested".

Its the only thing that explains all the delays and blah, blah, blahs about cleaning up the rolls which is required by law.

And whilst, this secret psyops hammr, dominion and scorecard stuff is interesting, you have to keep an eye open for red herrings...watermarks, radio active isotopes? Lol...ughhhhhh.

Its seems there is actual PROOF of harvesting, paying to "get out the vote", and even for paying for actual votes.

Like the project veritas videos. Maybe they are fake? But seems to me if they arent fake, then there is enough evidence to pull some people in to have a chat.

Moreover, I believe harvesting is illegal in some states, no? Couple this with a literal ocean of ballots, some relaxed laws/processes and its a damn wet dream to the team that pays the feet on the street...

Reactions: Spooky68
    Justice Alito seems to be leading this "inspection" of ballots. He knows more than we do. The draught could be getting ready to hit the rotating device.

I really hope this is true. Trump knew they were going to try and cheat. I just hope he was prepared to catch them red handed.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    You can bet your ass that Trump didnt take extra measures to help prevent voter fraud prior to this election. Hes not an idiot. He knew the democratic cheat machine was coming for him.

I'm wading cautiously into this one because it is very hard to believe. But I do want to add to the discussion here.

First, the former intelligence guy in the video did talk about the coup attempt from the last election long before the public knew. He said that patriots in the intelligence agency saved us behind the scenes. I watched him say this long before we heard about the Clinton/FBI crimes. So he has a history of being correct and leaking info to the public.

Next, here is another connected person saying the same thing-

Last, the theory floating around is that Trump can't go public with this knowledge because it needs to be uncovered by a third party (DHS) during an audit. So Trump's team needs to pursue legal action that will trigger the audits, let this sting operation be uncovered from that otherwise it won't work.

I'm skeptical but holding onto a little bit of hope that this is real and will work. What makes it plausible is the intelligence, energy, and fighting spirit that Trump has. I could see him laying this trap to build his legacy as one of the greatest presidents in American history.

Reactions: FishinGuns
    Where’d you get this info?
    It has been mentioned all during the last 2 years that the midterms were monitored to gain knowledge of the methods of cheating that were being utilized. This is why the dems nailed H of Reps like they did, in 2018. It set the intel for setting the trap. This election, dims went full bore corrupt. PDJT just needs to spring the trap at the proper time.

I'm sure this will greatly upset a large number of "Hopeful" types, I firmly believe this is just another phycological warfare operation, very much like the whole "Q" business. The goal of which in my opinion, is to get all the "Good" people to sit around twiddling their thumbs, falsely believing that there is "somebody" coming to save them and fix the problems. Making them wait long enough for the evil folks to get everything they need done.

In my opinion the "Q" operation was vastly successful in this, and instead of being on the streets, phones and ballot boxes demanding immediate justice for all the crimes the Communists were doing, they squandered the entire Trump presidency, letting him be endlessly attacked for the false promise that "something was being done behind the scenes". While in the words of Joe Biden, the left built up the most awesome voter fraud organization ever to ensure a change of power before anything could actually get done about the deep state crimes.

It's an old trick, but it works because people are lazy and want to believe someone else is coming to do the hard work for them, if they only just sit around and do nothing...

I'm sure this will greatly upset a large number of "Hopeful" types, I firmly believe this is just another phycological warfare operation, very much like the whole "Q" business. The goal of which in my opinion, is to get all the "Good" people to sit around twiddling their thumbs, falsely believing that there is "somebody" coming to save them and fix the problems. Making them wait long enough for the evil folks to get everything they need done.

In my opinion the "Q" operation was vastly successful in this, and instead of being on the streets, phones and ballot boxes demanding immediate justice for all the crimes the Communists were doing, they squandered the entire Trump presidency, letting him be endlessly attacked for the false promise that "something was being done behind the scenes". While in the words of Joe Biden, the left built up the most awesome voter fraud organization ever to ensure a change of power before anything could actually get done about the deep state crimes.

It's an old trick, but it works because people are lazy and want to believe someone else is coming to do the hard work for them, if they only just sit around and do nothing...

Not sure if I’m in total agreements with who may or may not behind it.

But I definitely agree that people are getting their hopes and have gotten their hopes up in the past over false theories.

Trump was never “battling the deep state”, he was never “waging wars on pedophiles” and there will be no smoking gun uncovered that will reverse this election.

That doesn’t mean Trump didn’t do a lot of good things (regardless of his demeanor and antics). But he was and is not this mad genius that’s going to change the world and rid it of deep state and pedophiles.

of course there are people on the forum that might be closer to the truth than i am, and i am not claiming this is real.

what i can suggest is that it is clear that trump knew they were going to try to steal it.
    based on what i know about him so far, i don't think he would just let it happen, only to protest afterwards.

of course there are people on the forum that might be closer to the truth than i am, and i am not claiming this is real.

what i can suggest is that it is clear that trump knew they were going to try to steal it.
    based on what i know about him so far, i don't think he would just let it happen, only to protest afterwards.

Conversely, given his reactions so far, since he knew it going in....

It’s not as coordinated as people want to believe or he evidence isn’t there he needs.

Not saying what is or isn’t happening. Just another logic path his behavior is showing.

Reactions: Bender
    Conversely, given his reactions so far, since he knew it going in....

It’s not as coordinated as people want to believe or he evidence isn’t there he needs.

Not saying what is or isn’t happening. Just another logic path his behavior is showing.

Hate to say I agree.

If I had the evidence I'd be playing golf and only saying "They fucked around and they will find out. Now either get off my tee or wash my balls....."

In the same way that Benford’s Law can be used to form some of the basis for an IRS search warrant for suspected fraud, warrants/subpoenas for all relevant voting software data would be appropriate given the analysis using Benford’s law of vote tallies.

I agree but it takes a brain to understand it.

The idiot electorate was presented with even unfriendly media reporting the spying on Trumps campaign, the BS in Hunters computer, Hillarys server etc and they did not care.