• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Stock Doc does great work!!

Hochv

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2020
I just got my Manners stock back from Joe Ducos. He installed the Loggerhead adjustable cheek piece system for me. I couldn’t be happier with his work!!

Attachments

• E7339899-A504-48A7-B580-A001C2407EAB.jpeg
    E7339899-A504-48A7-B580-A001C2407EAB.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 587
  • A95C31A6-1600-4570-A32A-286FBBA8AF34.jpeg
    A95C31A6-1600-4570-A32A-286FBBA8AF34.jpeg
    468.6 KB · Views: 556
95787B6D-80AB-4ABA-8DC2-BC0946AEA3AC.jpeg
Also want to say thank you to @jducos for doing great work. I recently had sent him our HS Precision stocks from our two department own sniper rifles. Both rifles always had a Triad Tactical cheek pad, but with clip on night vision it was still difficult. Joe was great to work with and did a great job with solid turn around times for both.

Thanks a bunch. Glad you guys like them and will put them to good use. Be safe out there!

And Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to leave a note here to advise I have moved to another state about a year ago now.
If you're a repeat customer and it's been awhile since I did work for you please touch base with me to get my new address.
Ive had a few stocks show up to my old house recently. Luckily the family that bought my house has my information so they contact me and I eventually get them. That does, however, add time and shipping costs to your project.

Thank you for your continued support and may you all have a happy and blessed New year!!!

This is timely. Just finishing up a build on a mcmillian and and wad considering an adjustable cheek piece. Wad going to buy parts and diy, buts it's messy without a mill. This is perfect

Hey jducos, can you modify HS Precision stocks? I sent you a PM, but I know you're busy.

Had my stock back from Joe for a while now. Just got around to finishing the stock build. Started as a Manners EH1 with no pillars and factory “scorched earth.” Sent to Joe for cheek riser install to save weight. Manners uses heavy fill with cheek riser stocks so the weight goes from 1.75 lbs to nearly 4 lbs just by ordering with a cheek riser! The stock now weights 2.9 lbs. Installed pillars, full bedding, matched ejection port to Mesa Summit Ti action (was inlet for Impact). Went with LRI DMP stencil kit and full Cerakote for this one. Got a few hours with it. Thanks Joe! Stock and barreled action sitting right at 7.0 lbs (7.20 lbs) which was my targert.

ACFC6BCD-B211-40DB-AD61-BDAF977E0CC8.jpeg
F494D903-02AA-4691-9BC6-5C078E37B2A2.jpeg
D675F673-5900-4966-94D6-E769F0D32E9C.jpeg
CB6C86A7-7225-4BC1-918B-76DD17ED9501.jpeg

845BB89D-67AB-4E02-8809-559850611D94.jpeg

Last edited:
Love it so far. Can’t wait to get the action, bolt and barrel ends painted for final assembly.

Reactions: jducos
Elite KG that looks great!!

Baron 23 i remember that one!! Looks great put together!!

Do not do cerakote, but will paint the cut area the predominant color of the stock or as close as i can to it.

• Love
Reactions: Baron23
He does indeed...my Rem 700 5R. Great work and a great guy.
View attachment 7812871
View attachment 7812872
That looks incredible. Problem is mine has the adjustable LOP and cheek piece. The width of the HS Precision adjustable cheek pieces are really uncomfortable. I'm looking to modify mine into something that looks like yours, but I don't know if it's possible or if the cost is worth it. I may be better served selling it and putting that money towards a Manners or McMillan. At least, that's the dilemma I'm faced with right now.

Reactions: Baron23
The.grendel those adjustable hs stocks are great but the mechanism for the adjustability is built into the stock. I agree that your best course would be to sell it and start over with one already adjustable with a different system or one i can make adjustable for you. Get a hold of me if you would like to go that route.

The.grendel those adjustable hs stocks are great but the mechanism for the adjustability is built into the stock. I agree that your best course would be to sell it and start over with one already adjustable with a different system or one i can make adjustable for you. Get a hold of me if you would like to go that route.
I think you're right. I appreciate your reply and the experience your input has provided. Any input on McMillan vs Manners?

That looks incredible. Problem is mine has the adjustable LOP and cheek piece. The width of the HS Precision adjustable cheek pieces are really uncomfortable. I'm looking to modify mine into something that looks like yours, but I don't know if it's possible or if the cost is worth it. I may be better served selling it and putting that money towards a Manners or McMillan. At least, that's the dilemma I'm faced with right now.
Are you saying that the comb (which is what that part of a stock is properly called) on an HS stock w factory adjustment feature is wider than the comb on a regular HS stock?

TBH, I never really notice the comb width as my face is on top and down the left side. The KMW hardware allows the comb to be adjusted laterally and I push it to the right a bit to allow me to keep my head aligned vertically and put my “on” eye in the eye box w-o having to roll my head.