• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Strangers

Arch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
fake
www.chinesefortunecalendar.com
Kind of fast forwarded through this. Horror movies are kind of good if you are in high school on a date but I can't seem to relate any more. Not long after your first masked appearance outside my cabin in the middle of nowhere I would be trying to figure out why you did not heed my warnings and the shotgun, and after the search and assess I would probably start making comparisons to gelatin block studies.

Incidentally, this is loosely based on events that transpired on a cookout that Aerosmith had.

Yeah, zombies are a different story altogether. I know...

Re: The Strangers

If the cookout with Aerosmith involved peyote, I could see where zombies could become a part of the story line pretty quickly...... probably members of the road crew that were sick of skinny Steve's shit and wanted to fuck with his head.

Good luck

I agree Arch. If you have the shotgun, why not use it.

And just think, they are making a sequel to this movie...

CWJ

There is also a point where one should make offense the best defense. The hiding and waiting can be very dangerous when you are surrounded by monsters.

As my father once said regarding horror movies, "Once you get to my age, Night of the Living Prostate Exam is the scariest that it gets."

Problem with movies like these is the suspension of disbelief. If this happened in real life to someone in this forum, movie would be over in roughly 2 minutes with a bullet in the head to the bad guy.

Mute.

Yeah, I no longer get it. I have children. You knock on my door wearing a mask and posturing a threat you will likely be the victim of a horror movie.

There are a few people that might read this that I love like my family although I do not tell them. You know who you are. If your children are ever theatened, you know the deal...

I never much understood horror flicks or the stupid humans involved in them.

If the bad guy is tearing up the walls with a chain saw, you run into a room and lock the door, then everything goes silent. Who is going to wait five and then peek out the door...........................

Nekked chicks in the shower were the only redeeming qualities and I think the directors recognized that.

Cheers,

Doc