• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Streets of San Diego

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    You seriously underestimate shanksters level of depravity………….
    That fattie even Shankster would turn away. Can you imagine someone paying for that?

G-string-clad prostitutes prowl San Diego streets

View attachment 8251802
    Fox News
    https://www.foxnews.com › g-string-clad-prostitutes-p...

10 hours ago — San Diego. G-string-clad prostitutes prowl San Diego streets; families, businesses forced to scramble. Prostitutes will reportedly use ...

Top stories

That shit was going on in the 70's when I went to boot in 'Dago.
    It's just covered by the media now.......only diff I can see.

That shit was going on in the 70's when I went to boot in 'Dago.
    It's just covered by the media now.......only diff I can see.
    I guess I was sheltered. In 1973, my first step-father was a second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden stationed at San Diego. I had a military ID so that I go aboard ship and to the Captain's Quarters to see him re-enlist (he planned to stay career and advance to chief petty officer.)

But I don't remember seeing that. Then, again, we lived in a nice place and only went to school, home, or the naval base.

Last edited:
    World’s oldest profession, they have a claim to those spots of commerce above any of the brick and mortar colonizers.

Reactions: CZAddict
    I guess I was sheltered. In 1973, my first step-father was a second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden stationed at San Diego. I had a military ID so that I go aboard ship and to the Captain's Quarters to see him re-enlist (he planned to stay career and advance to chief petty officer.)

But I don't remember seeing that. Then, again, we lived in a nice place and only went to school, home, or the naval base.
    You probably wouldn't want to take a walk around the Mission Bay boardwalk these days.
    It was fucking nasty then so I'm positive it's worse now.

• Sad
    Reactions: Ronws
    You probably wouldn't want to take a walk around the Mission Bay boardwalk these days.
    Oh man. Damn it. Because he would take us on charter boat fishing trips out of Mission Bay. Catching mackerel was great. And the biggest fish story I know of. We were on a 60 foot fishing boat and I was on the port side on the bow. I felt a thump. And a few more that were rocking the ship. I walked to starboard and saw what the problem was (I was seven years old.) On starboard aft, someone had a big hook and a steel deep sea line and had snagged a baby killer whale.

So, the first mate grabbed his biggest cutters and cut that line. The idea was to let that baby get free before mama killer whale came along and hit the ship. That would be worse.

Sorry to hear that the place has gone downhill. Then again, I was fishing out of there in 1971 and some things have changed in about half a century (52 years ago.) And that makes me feel old. Then, again, I am old. Son of a bitch!

Reactions: Maggot
    Oh man. Damn it. Because he would take us on charter boat fishing trips out of Mission Bay. Catching mackerel was great. And the biggest fish story I know of. We were on a 60 foot fishing boat and I was on the port side on the bow. I felt a thump. And a few more that were rocking the ship. I walked to starboard and saw what the problem was (I was seven years old.) On starboard aft, someone had a big hook and a steel deep sea line and had snagged a baby killer whale.

So, the first mate grabbed his biggest cutters and cut that line. The idea was to let that baby get free before mama killer whale came along and hit the ship. That would be worse.

Sorry to hear that the place has gone downhill. Then again, I was fishing out of there in 1971 and some things have changed in about half a century (52 years ago.) And that makes me feel old. Then, again, I am old. Son of a bitch!
    That is sad. I spent a week in SD a few years ago. It impressed me as the only city I could live in. The climate is perfect.

Reactions: Ronws
    I think the issues are more isolated to National City, not so much to SD proper. I have some friends there and I used to frequent there a lot for fishing. None of my friends have mentioned anything outside of the normal homeless/crackheads that seem to be everywhere in CA.

The street walker thing has been growing again here in CA and in other places. A buddy likes to send me pics of them from the Phoenix area. I was working at one of our dealers in the San Gabriel Valley area and they were out and about mid day in the 2015 timeframe. My LE buddy was working vice at the time and they were targeting "morning hoes".

I think the issues are more isolated to National City, not so much to SD proper. I have some friends there and I used to frequent there a lot for fishing. None of my friends have mentioned anything outside of the normal homeless/crackheads that seem to be everywhere in CA.

The street walker thing has been growing again here in CA and in other places. A buddy likes to send me pics of them from the Phoenix area. I was working at one of our dealers in the San Gabriel Valley area and they were out and about mid day in the 2015 timeframe. My LE buddy was working vice at the time and they were targeting "morning hoes".
    I used to also live in National City. And Chula Vista. As well as the Southgate section of Los Angeles. Then, it was blue collar working class.

That's why it's called Nasty City. As a former resident of IB, we can pick on the other communities (like Chula Juana) like that.

Shankster would… The thought of paying to bangulate or humpify any of that above is scary. Seriously, how jacked on crack or whatever are the clients…

19d86cea-d051-45d6-8255-579887d5c003_text.gif

It's not as ratty as it was then. They also try to keep the homeless at a distance given how many visitors there are.
    If you go south of the amusement park it can get a little 'dark' but still well policed.
    Venice is the real shit hole.

Southgate section of Los Angeles.
    Here's a kicker for ya.
    Do you know where "Hollydale" is ?

If so, sorry, but imma be calling you homie from here out.

Most SoCal local natives have no clue about Hollydale, so if you do.....you're from there.

Here's a kicker for ya.
    Do you know where "Hollydale" is ?

If so, sorry, but imma be calling you homie from here out.

Most SoCal local natives have no clue about Hollydale, so if you do.....you're from there.
    Isn't that by Lynwood? I try not to spend any time in the Compton/Lynwood/Lakewood area. I grew up in the Harbor Gateway/Torrance so I'm pretty familiar with those areas.