• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Taylor was Here" Rear Bags SHIPPING "THE ANSWER", "THE COMPROMISE", "GRANDE`"

Got my Answer and Compromise in hand ... and *in hand* is the key point.

At first, I thought, 'They seem small' but then put them in my hand ... and now understand what all the fuss is about - these are skinnier than all of the other bags I have ... and they fit my hand. I can grip the bag properly, which means I can control it. I can grip the rifle properly - ditto.

Sounds silly to even say it now, but I just thought that bags that you couldn't even wrap your hand around properly 'must be how it's done'. Having either the Answer or the Compromise in hand was both a lightbulb moment, and made me feel a bit silly for previously wrestling with other overly-wide bags.

Thanks Marc!

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
Got my Answer and Compromise in hand ... and *in hand* is the key point.

At first, I thought, 'They seem small' but then put them in my hand ... and now understand what all the fuss is about - these are skinnier than all of the other bags I have ... and they fit my hand. I can grip the bag properly, which means I can control it. I can grip the rifle properly - ditto.

Sounds silly to even say it now, but I just thought that bags that you couldn't even wrap your hand around properly 'must be how it's done'. Having either the Answer or the Compromise in hand was both a lightbulb moment, and made me feel a bit silly for previously wrestling with other overly-wide bags.

Thanks Marc!
How much was shipping to NZ?

IMG_1889.jpeg

THINK AHEAD...
THAT IS ALL...
---TAYLOR

Hey guys, been looking all over the internet for one of these bags. Anybody that could tell me how i can put an order in for a bag?

Hey guys, been looking all over the internet for one of these bags. Anybody that could tell me how i can put an order in for a bag?
Only available from the fountainhead or is that fountainfoot?

Reactions: BiggBeans

Thanks man 👍🏽

The bag pictured here, would this be considered the “answer” or the “compromise?”

View attachment 8282311
It looks like the shorter bag, the Compromise.

ETA:
All 3 bags side by side, the red strap in the pic above is one of the first bags El Jeffe made.

ETA2:
Let's tag in the man himself if he feels well enough to answer how tall that one was, @Enough Said (best wishes Sir!)

Last edited:
Reactions: DubfromGA

Bundle and SAVE--
Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande' - $60
All three, Precision Bundle - $145
Includes Shipping. Go to;

PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle

I bought one of the "Compromise" bags last year, and I just ordered one AGAIN! Now why would I need another one!? Because dumb-ass me left my first Compromise bag at the range in a moment of monumental dumb-f___ery! Of course, when I went back - it was gone. Hey, whoever got it knows a good thing when they see it!
I still have The Answer bag (the original), but I miss the Compromise. They're a great team!

EDIT: 7:10pm - Order placed. 7:41pm - Order shipped. Wow! 😯

Thanks Marc! Glad you're doing better.

Last edited:
Still Shipping DAILY --
"Answer" - $53 The rear support solution meticulously designed and produced to improve your predictability and repeatability.
"Compromise" - $50 Shorter than the Answer" for low position or uphill shooting.
Both - $100
"Grande'" - $60 Taller than the "Answer" for higher positions or downhill shooting.
All THREE - $145

Hundreds of testimonials in the thread above that back up the article in Post #1.

Here's how to order --->>
ORDER MY BAG(S)

Attachments

• IMG_2109.jpeg
    IMG_2109.jpeg
    750.2 KB · Views: 47
Still Shipping DAILY --
"Answer" - $53 The rear support solution meticulously designed and produced to improve your predictability and repeatability.
"Compromise" - $50 Shorter than the Answer" for low position or uphill shooting.
Both - $100
"Grande'" - $60 Taller than the "Answer" for higher positions or downhill shooting.
All THREE - $145

Hundreds of testimonials in the thread above that back up the article in Post #1.

Here's how to order --->>
ORDER MY BAG(S)
Sorry, I don’t have it in hand, but what is the size of the original Taylor was here rear bag vs. those 3 options?

Sorry, I don’t have it in hand, but what is the size of the original Taylor was here rear bag vs. those 3 options?
The "original" was renamed "The Answer". It is the middle bag of the three.

--- Taylor

The "original" was renamed "The Answer". It is the middle bag of the three.

--- Taylor
Slight hijack, Marc…but merry Christmas and we are all glad you are still with us to celebrate it.

May the new year bring you nothing but joy, health, and prosperity.

Hope to see you somewhere in a clinic this year. (y) 💪

Cheers

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Don't worry.
I know how it all went down... Spouse nagging you about what you want for Christmas.--FOR A MONTH
You tell her about these Rear Bags.
She totally drops the ball as they always do with respect to your Christmas present...
You get a new tie, underwear and socks under the tree, and she gets exactly what she asked for.
YOU GO ON THE HIDE AND ORDER YOUR OWN BAGS.
TAYLOR GETS BURIED ON CHRISTMAS WITH 20 BAG ORDERS TO FILL

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA. Keep her because she has nice tits, but otherwise, think LESS of her. :-]]

Bundle and SAVE--
Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande' - $60

Orders will begin to back up due to rostered students ordering a bag for their course, so make sure you plan ahead. Currently making 30+ bags for Alaska students.

Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande' - $60

Thanks.
---Taylor

I’m looking for a better rear bag that what I am currently using. With that said I don’t want to buy something similar to what is sitting on the shelf. Marc can you please give me some information about these bags. How does it differ from the Tab rest bag? I have that and it’s okay, but not great. I’m looking for something that has more to offer.

I’m looking for a better rear bag that what I am currently using. With that said I don’t want to buy something similar to what is sitting on the shelf. Marc can you please give me some information about these bags. How does it differ from the Tab rest bag? I have that and it’s okay, but not great. I’m looking for something that has more to offer.

This bag is full, so your rifle won't sink in the bag at the shot causing you to hit high. When properly gripped it will not allow your rifle to settle in the bag, returning you to point of aim sooner.
This bag won't leak. It's double stitched.
This bag fits your hand and rifle at a perfect girth and height, allowing you to use the "pincers" of your support hand.
Read the hundreds of testimonials in this thread. They support my statements above.
Lastly, by the end of every course we hold, every student has switched to this bag from theirs. It fixes problems they never knew they had.

---Taylor

Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande' - $60

Attachments

• IMG_2109.jpeg
    IMG_2109.jpeg
    750.2 KB · Views: 27

I purchased a TAB rear bag about a year before I bought "the answer." I could never get comfortable with the TAB bag as it was always loose and I was trying to get it to support the rear of the rifle the way I wanted/needed. Once I bought Marc's bag the TAB bag hasn't seen a single range session. I have a handful of rear bags and for double the money "the answer" would still be a better value than all the others I own.

Might as well buy two. After using it for a month you will start having anxiety attacks about if something happens to it…

I purchased a TAB rear bag about a year before I bought "the answer." I could never get comfortable with the TAB bag as it was always loose and I was trying to get it to support the rear of the rifle the way I wanted/needed. Once I bought Marc's bag the TAB bag hasn't seen a single range session. I have a handful of rear bags and for double the money "the answer" would still be a better value than all the others I own.
Thank you for the info I do appreciate that.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I needed that!
Thanks
Taylor
You think I’m kidding. Buddy ”accidentally” loaded my Answer bag with his stuff after shooting. Took me a week to get it back. Still self medicating and in therapy.
I’m considering ordering a Precision Bundle plus a spare Answer so I will have a stash. I look like Charlie Brown/ Lynus‘s blanket with that damn thing.

You think I’m kidding. Buddy ”accidentally” loaded my Answer bag with his stuff after shooting. Took me a week to get it back. Still self medicating and in therapy.
I’m considering ordering a Precision Bundle plus a spare Answer so I will have a stash. I look like Charlie Brown/ Lynus‘s blanket with that damn thing.
I had a couple day freak out when I thought I lost mine as well :p

So the Answer takes care of most of my needs.
Is the Grande more for bigger hands, or is there special use cases I am not thinking about?

So the Answer takes care of most of my needs.
Is the Grande more for bigger hands, or is there special use cases I am not thinking about?
For bigger or taller shooters with higher positions mostly, but we've found some butt stocks that demand a taller bag.
Also for downhill or when your bipod can go no lower.